• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Levy McGarden vs Schoolhouse Rock! (And also legs somehow)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Disclaimer: This is just fun and games.

How does her script magic help against the ultimate users of words?! Will Levy be able to keep up with the singing and reality warping of words?! Find out if you answer on this thread!

SchoolhouseRock!
Levy McGarden

So, um... apparently this is a legs thread now...

Is this that game from when I was a kid? That's cool, but if I had to pick a side, I'm sticking with Levy's legs.

I don't understand the match though.

@Gemmy is it red color hair and hairy legs? Cause I have a fetish for Red Hair (well the strongest),but I don't mind black hair or blonde or white or silver or pink or... Well you get the point...

@WS:

The one in the pic has black hair, white skin, gold eyes, purple eyeshadow and the fact that Mitsuki, his own son does not distinguish him as either gender will probably make you see red.

Does that count?

@DS1:

Y not?

Imagine cal's reacton when he comes back and find out this thread turned into discussing someone's leg fetish and my hair (notably red hair fetish) to later pass on Naruto meme.

Lmao these guys and their leg fetishes, although i admit i have one too (┬¼ÔÇ┐┬¼). Stay on topic please.

You gonna post the "lick my feet" photo? For our leg fetishes. We are on topic bro, just look first comment was about legs.

I hope burning understands the beauty of legs now.

Cal as I asked before, what exactly is this about cause I don't get it...

U know I've seen some weird stuff; once saw some tourists been robbed by a group of monkeys. But this thread is by far the strangest thing I've experienced in a good while

Celestial Pegasus said:
He should have had levy with her legs covered with stockings, no that might have made it worse lol.
Maybe? Let's be honest. The worst thing possible would be Erza thread with her seduction armor...

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think you're all sick. Someone should explain to me in clear terms what legs can do for someone. It's simply useless.
A girl with long legs is hotter(It's all there bro) it's not like it's gonna do something for you except for... Well... Footj... Yeah I should stop.

Back