• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yun-Seong Matchup Thread

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Kinda surprised at this, huh?

The guy who's known for WWE and Johnny Test making a matchup thread about a relatively niche Soul Calibur character?

Well here we are!

Soul Calibur 2 was one of my favorite games to play when I was a kid, and I remember always playing as Yun-Seong. That game made half my childhood, so after a small revision, I decided to make a matchup thread for my favorite Soul Calibur character.

Here's some stuff to know:

Yun-Seong is "Possibly High 6-A" via downscaling from the Mid Tiers (Mid Tiers (I think) downscale from High 6-A+), as well as being comparable to the likes of Seong Mi-na, who fought both Kilik and Ivy, but was defeated.

Yun isn't the most haxy character, so I recommend choosing High 6-A characters with not that many potent hax.

And that should be all I think.

Here's his profile.

Now, let's get this thread started!

d9cgnbp-7627f977-b5e4-406d-8a3e-4effc897f6f1.gif

1. Rath (Reboot)
2. Lord Boros (Completed)
3. Anne Mayer
4. Invincible (Image Comics)
5. Cana Alberona
6. Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
7. Stella (Black★Rock Shooter)
8. Guardian Prime
9. Superman (Superman and Lois)
10. Ashe (League of Legends)
11. Doll (Fairy Tail)
12. Elfman Strauss
13. Levy McGarden
14. Lisanna Strauss
15. Piccolo
16. Asura
17. Four Arms (Reboot)
18. Diamondhead (Reboot)
19. Power Girl (Post Flashpoint)
20. Terraria 5-C Bosses
21. Spaceball 1
22. Sailor Moon

Last edited:
Welp, I got nothing for this one. Also, you linked the wrong profile

Anyway assuming you can get over the broken skill

Not too sure about this one, and that's just based off skill alone.

Well in that case, we're gonna have to start using durability negation stuff. Don't worry, none of this is instantaneous though prior knowledge should be given

Well in that case, we're gonna have to start using durability negation stuff. Don't worry, none of this is instantaneous though prior knowledge should be given

Why did you give me a bunch of Tier 9 characters lol.

I'll add this guy to the list for now.

Well idk what exactly Yun Seong AP is but I think this could be a good match for him, maybe..

Well idk what exactly Yun Seong AP is but I think this could be a good match for him, maybe..
I'd probably say he downscales significantly from High 6-A+.

Class G vs Class 1 LS is crazy btw.

I literally can't find Soul Caliber's High 6-A calc anywhere

Shit's lost to the void or some shit.
It's an outdated verse tbf.

The strongest in the verse is 5-C, the High Tiers are half of 5-C (High 6-A+), Mid Tiers are High 6-A (likely via downscaling from High 6-A+), and then they're low tiers...

ASTA

Found some more.

I'm thinking one of these two

I'm thinking one of these two

Superman seems a little much for my boi, Prime is definitely something I'd consider.

The only High 6-A character that I actually know enough to debate is Mob but he is too much, so instead I searched other options from characters that he could face in a fair fight and that have active users that could debate for them, this were some results:

The only High 6-A character that I actually know enough to debate is Mob but he is too much, so instead I searched other options from characters that he could face in a fair fight and that have active users that could debate for them, this were some results:
Rare Expectro W.

In all seriousness, thanks!

Back