• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Letting my intrusive thoughts win (Yu (The Boxer) vs Mikey (Tokyo Revengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blud didn't read. That's wild.
I read it multiple times actually. You just not talking to who you thought you were. I watch a multitude of boxing, as well as every other form of combat sport. "I know nothing about boxing" yet you are telling me boxers have the same defensive muscle memory as karate or krav maga users. Its easy to insult when you dont have a logical response.

I read it multiple times actually. You just not talking to who you thought you were. I watch a multitude of boxing, as well as every other form of combat sport. "I know nothing about boxing" yet you are telling me boxers have the same defensive muscle memory as karate or krav maga users. Its easy to insult when you dont have a logical response.
it-simply-amazes-me-omega-strikers.gif

Why are you guys ganging up on deku ? Just disrespecting him for no reason ? I will actually take this to the RvR, just debate like people man

Yeah this debate is going nowhere tbh.

Yu has analytical prediction and would simply read everything Mikey would throw. It ain't like his AP only works with Boxing shit 🗿

Voting Yu by just showering Mikey with a plethora of punches to his neck or other vital areas.

Yeah this debate is going nowhere tbh.

Yu has analytical prediction and would simply read everything Mikey would throw. It ain't like his AP only works with Boxing shit 🗿

Voting Yu by just showering Mikey with a plethora of punches to his neck or other vital areas.
Lol, Mikeys supernatural will power is gone now ?

Comparing that to a kick from Mikey is laughable
Doesn't matter, means Yu knows how to counter kicks. Which literally didn't need to be debated when he already has Analytical Prediction. I genuinely do not understand why are people arguing in Mikey's favor so hyperfixated on Yu being only a boxer, acting like his prediction and reaction somehow wouldn't help him with beating Mikey.

At this point i'm going to put Mikey against a f***ing Fate's Masters and Kamen Riders if this bias never stop
Please report every person who insulted me for voting for a character with reasoning. That would be nice
Maybe they'll stop if you don't have a huge bias and such of annoying af attitude, in fact you are the cause of the problem here in first place

Doesn't matter, means Yu knows how to counter kicks. Which literally didn't need to be debated when he already has Analytical Prediction. I genuinely do not understand why are people arguing in Mikey's favor so hyperfixated on Yu being only a boxer, acting like his prediction and reaction somehow wouldn't help him with beating Mikey.
No it doesn't ? It means Yu can counter a low kick from a boxer (people who aren't trained in kicking, even if they are trained I doubt its at the level of a genius prodidgy and an inhuman fighter (character books) like Mikey who's kicks are way different

Yu's more skilled than Mikey so it doesn't matter. The point is that Yu knows how to respond to kicks.
Lol ? No he isn't ? Mikey is much more skilled
At this point i'm going to put Mikey against a f***ing Fate's Masters and Kamen Riders if this bias never stop

Maybe they'll stop if you don't have a huge bias and such of annoying af attitude, in fact you are the cause of the problem here in first place
Do not call us biased. Stop being disrespectful randomly, didn't you call someone disrespectful for that ?

i was hoping and praying this got sent . Comparing this to Mikey is laughable... and tell me what the scans before said when they mentioned the weakness for boxing which led him to do this in the first place😏
Yu clearly doesn't have this weakness because he does indeed dodge the kick, then immediately dodge an attack from his blind spot through analytical prediction. Don't change your argument now that it's proven Yu isn't vulnerable to kicks.

Countering 1 kick from someone who doesnt even know how to kick accurately ≠ Countering every kick mikey throws. Where is the logic in this

What hell have i unleashed upon us

I just wanted to make a fun match

Yet i summoned biased TR fans

I'm sorry guys for making you go through this suffering :(

Yu clearly doesn't have this weakness because he does indeed dodge the kick, then immediately dodge an attack from his blind spot through analytical prediction. Don't change your argument now that it's proven Yu isn't vulnerable to kicks.
Lol, I love how dodging a low kick from a boxer = Dodging a high kick from a genius in martial arts

Lol ? No he isn't ? Mikey is much more skilled
Incorrect.
Countering 1 kick from someone who doesnt even know how to kick accurately ≠ Countering every kick mikey throws. Where is the logic in this
Your argument was that Yu couldn't dodge kicks at all, and now it hinges on Mikey being skilled enough to hit Yu with his kicks, which he isn't, so
Lol, I love how dodging a low kick from a boxer = Dodging a high kick from a genius in martial arts
Read above.

So Santorino has this level of kick precision? Keep in Mind Mikey only 4 here. Santorino can do this? You used Yu side stepping a low kick from a untrained kicker as your premise. That is not valid .

Incorrect.
As someone who's done boxing and has trained with skilled boxers, I'll tell you right now they would get folded by people I know training in martial arts. Now lets imagine its a boxing prodidgy (I've come across one) and a genius prodidgy in martial arts (I've met one), the boxer would get outskilled in terms of everything, and I'm speaking from the expirience of sparing a prodidgy boxer
Your argument was that Yu couldn't dodge kicks at all, and now it hinges on Mikey being skilled enough to hit Yu with his kicks, which he isn't, so
Do not put words in my mouth, I wanted a feat of Yu dodging kicks similar to the ones Mikey throws

So Santorino has this level of kick precision? Keep in Mind Mikey only 4 here. Santorino can do this? You used Yu side stepping a low kick from a untrained kicker as your premise. That is not valid .
The point is that Yu isn't vulnerable to kicks, because he doesn't possess the weakness that the average Boxer has. Whether or not Mikey can hit Yu with a kick once this is established is up to his personal skill level, which he lacks.

2nd scan is Mikey ripping someone's face up with his hands, it's not even him kicking, so no idea why you sent this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back