• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Letting my intrusive thoughts win (Yu (The Boxer) vs Mikey (Tokyo Revengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
"The worst he can do is a stomp".

Third Key Yu is used and idk, Kanto Manji Mikey and Speed is equalized.

Yu:

Mikey:

Alice Victims:

Actually, this is just an AP stomp. Mikey's AP is 1.093 MJ where Yu's third key scales to a character who can pierce a sandbag which scales between 49 and 151 KJ (100 KJ as average) which would make the AP difference almost 11x. One shot multiplier is 7.5x btw.

Actually, this is just an AP stomp. Mikey's AP is 1.093 MJ where Yu's third key scales to a character who can pierce a sandbag which scales between 49 and 151 KJ (100 KJ as average) which would make the AP difference almost 11x. One shot multiplier is 7.5x btw.
They are scaling to the 151 kj end, which is shy of a 7 time difference.

Actually, he scales higher than Fabrizio who can not only pierce a single sandbag but 3 of them, he not only pierce them but completely obliterated them, at bare minimum is a 151 x 3, so like 450 kj like higher since only piercing it is 151 kj.

Anyways Mikey has at the very least a 7.2x AP advantage but he'll also never even graze Yu in a million years because of the skill difference, so... inconclusive, I suppose.

Anyways Mikey has at the very least a 7.2x AP advantage but he'll also never even graze Yu in a million years because of the skill difference, so... inconclusive, I suppose.
Yu outskills to hell

Yu outspeeds to hell via enhanced senses

Yu has good stamina to beat Mikey before he gets tired

Yu also massibly upscales his feats

He wins this no diff

Yu also massibly upscales his feats
I agree with everything else but this is irrelevant. No matter how much he upscales he can't close a basically one-shot level AP difference. No amount of upscaling constitutes a straight multiplier.

Hence, inconclusive

Yeah it was mostly a joke, the only think I can argue at the moment is the fact that he knows that hitting the chin equals to a KO tho it's not something he does, but yeah worst scenario is Yu not being able to damage Mikey and Mikey not being able to touch Yu, if he Yu has steroids he would speed up to the point he can disappear, it will also boost his ap tho not enough.

Probably going for inconclusive too

So Mikey wins via: (I'm gonna include DI too)
-Massive AP difference
-Massive LS difference
-More Martial arts
-Disarticulation
-Aura
-Acrobatics
-More versatile as Yu only knows Boxing when Mikey knows multiple martial arts and fighting styles

This is pretty much a no diff in Mikey's favor even if we don't include DI btw.

I agree with everything else but this is irrelevant. No matter how much he upscales he can't close a basically one-shot level AP difference. No amount of upscaling constitutes a straight multiplier.

Hence, inconclusive
I think he can beat Mikey before he get's tired

He has done training specifically to increase his stamina

Do remind me, isn't the one shot gap a bit iffy? Iirc we had a few standards changes about it, shit like how a 7x gap isn't "I burst your body with one punch" and more like "I could probably kill you if I attack you in the head and maybe knock you unconscious if I attack you in the chest" or did those standards never go through?

Honestly, I don't think a 7x gap is gonna make Mikey immune to the punches, considering he still has weak spot (Eyes and shit, yadda yadda) and the fact that Yu scales laughably above the feat on his profile.

Then again, idk what the one shot standards currently are.

First Arc Deku, quickless, with cancer, legs and arms broken, and using only his fingir, solos

But fr, I feel bad for Mikey

Mikey has experience on being able to hit characters with Enhanced Vision like Hanma (Hanma even called Mikey inhuman cuz he was able to hit him both in Base and DI) so no MYu's Enhanced Vision ain't a problem.

Mikey has experience on being able to hit characters with Enhanced Vision like Hanma (Hanma even called Mikey inhuman cuz he was able to hit him both in Base and DI) so no MYu's Enhanced Vision ain't a problem.
It is, As he sees people in slow motion

Send scan where Hanma can see in slow motion in the same level of Yu

So Mikey wins via: (I'm gonna include DI too)
-Massive AP difference
-Massive LS difference
-More Martial arts
-Disarticulation
-Aura
-Acrobatics
-More versatile as Yu only knows Boxing when Mikey knows multiple martial arts and fighting styles

This is pretty much a no diff in Mikey's favor even if we don't include DI btw.
Is everything useless as he won't touch Yu in first place

Do remind me, isn't the one shot gap a bit iffy? Iirc we had a few standards changes about it, shit like how a 7x gap isn't "I burst your body with one punch" and more like "I could probably kill you if I attack you in the head and maybe knock you unconscious if I attack you in the chest" or did those standards never go through?
If this is the truth then honestly Yu should stomp hard as shit for a variety of reasons-

1.) He has the AP advantage

2.)Lifting strength advantage meaning be will disarticulartulation/luxation to break Yu's arm and immobilize his entire fighting style not being able to keep his arm up not having feats fighting with a broken arm.

3.) Dark Impulse Mikey's reactive Power was a direct counter to Takemichi's analytical prediction which was a much more potent version of it since he could actually see the future before Mikey even threw his kick. He would boost his speed negating equalized speed and continually overwhelm Yu.

4.) Yu being a boxer has no defensive muscle memory or training for kicks to say he can dodge every acrobatic kick Mikey throws at him. Yu only knows how to block kicks which will also put him at a disadvantage

5.) Back to my LS point Mikey can also knock Yu to the ground then use ground and pound to kill him. He will hold him down like he did Kazutora and beat him until he is dead.

But this is a one shot.

Is not outright the same thing, Hanma has a good ability in perceiving things approaching him while Yu outright sees everything in slow motion which means is reaction is on another level, also Mikey was only able to beat Hanma that way because he was amped by DI, here speed is equalized, if Mikey can amp himself with DI we should consider Yu with his steroids which amps him to the point he can disappear agianst somehow he was more less relative before.

Honestly, I don't think a 7x gap is gonna make Mikey immune to the punches, considering he still has weak spot (Eyes and shit, yadda yadda) and the fact that Yu scales laughably above the feat on his profile.
Yeah I saw that thread tho I don't know the conclusion, I vague remember they talked about a x11 or x13 gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back