• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop calling us biased man we are not biased.
The moment you assume a metal pipe to the head is worse than being tortured and beated for hours doesn't make me see you in good lights

Also the moment you assume a bunch of deliquents who had no prior training are somehow skilled than trained mafia who are specifically trained to deal with skill users who have super powers also doesn't make me see you in good lights

Hope off my dick, homie, lmao. Mf can't stand a joke and he wants to be taken seriously. Clown ass behavior.
No, I'm just tired of your shit ? I've been bombarded all day now I'm getting reported by people who were trolling and making fun of me, tired of you and your friends bullshit

Do not call us biased. We are not biased
The moment you assume a metal pipe to the head is worse than being tortured and beated for hours doesn't make me see you in good lights

Also the moment you assume a bunch of deliquents who had no prior training are somehow skilled than trained mafia who are specifically trained to deal with skill users who have super powers also doesn't make me see you in good lights

If you can't handle a long debate then don't
The debate:

"actuaxly pulls a bunch of random ass numbers mikey faster and hmmmm better, so you bad. please add this win for mikey ~"

No, I'm just tired of your shit ? I've been bombarded all day now I'm getting reported by people who were trolling and making fun of me, tired of you and your friends bullshit
Cool, not my problem. My joke wasn't aimed at making fun of you. I made a joke because the thread will soon be closed and we don't need to "debate" anymore. If you're tired, turn off your device and talk to irl people, touch some grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back