• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We gave information, Stop being ignorant
Why does half the thread disagee then? The people who voted earlier havent even seen the new information that was provided. Nobody can even tell me what they agree eith because the information you provided is vague and almost all of it doesnt even apply to hand to hand fightjng to contradict the below average CQC statement he has on his name

15 year old Dazai was the youngest member of the port mafia who rapidly grew to be one of the most dangerous ones and became an executive by doing continous missions where he had to demolish entire groups of mafia who were trained in combat and in the use of firearms to the point to the point of giving them fear just by hearing Dazai's name
Send scans of Dazai beating more than 6 armed guys please.
Had a spartan level regime of training and also gave it to his subordinates including Akutagawa, Again not all members of mafia have super powers and so the training obviously had to be martial arts and in the said training, There was Akutagawa who evolved to be one of the high tiers of the verse, He also gave said training to Atsushi who is also a high tier of the verse
"The training obviously had to be martial arts" lol. This is very funny.
The powers of BSD has a lot more variety than TR which Dazai as fought, So he is experienced in dealing with super powers, Said users are notable users such as Chuuya, Lovecraft, Akutagawa, Q, And Lovecraft's ally, All of these are Highly skilled users of the mafia and guild
Chuuya who smashed him through physical difference lol. Don't make me laugh.
Dazai constantly fights people stronger than him physically on a daily basis, Which makes Mikey not any different to what Dazai is accustomed to
Chuuya literally beat him LMAO what?

I'm pretty sure you're trolling at this point.

"Dazai FRA" though . Notice everybody saying that has a TR fan joke . but we're the problem lol . I havent made one insult towards dazai or the 200 BSD fans

Boi it's on his profile
Tell me what they could possibly be training if not martial arts, How to fish? How to do tik tok?
And he got up just fine after that and also wasn't going all out, Your point?
What i said above
If anything, The one who's trolling here is you

Oh you on only here to troll and vote against TR because you dislike their fans? ..... Yeah TR fans are the problem here.
My reply to you was a troll, but my vote wasn't.

I saw just the replies and Zetsu, personally, seemed more reasonable to me. That isn't against the rules, boy.

My reply to you was a troll, but my vote wasn't.

I saw just the replies and Zetsu, personally, seemed more reasonable to me. That isn't against the rules, boy.
okay show me the zetsu reply that accurately countered every one of these debunks. Half the thread doesnt even believe dazai has real martial arts.
Im sorry, but this thread has turned into multiple pages of chaos. It should not be this much discussion. Mikey is the far better fighter and has better offensive and defensive feats and statements against opponents who even had prep time and expert fighters who lured and trapped him and also studied him closely, Mikey still easily beat them, but however Mikey vs Dazai fight is a random encounter. Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter with weak punching ability that felt like massages to Chuuya, meaning the same would apply when he attacks Mikey, who has repeatedly tanked punches from (proof) Peh-Yan, Taiju, Draken(before fighting Izana), Izana, and Kakucho without even attempting to block and all have higher AP than Dazai, but he can also block, parry if he doesn't want to be hit with him even saying it out his own mouth: shown here, here and here(this especially is far above anything Dazai has shown). This is the only martial arts Dazai has used which was a handspring Kick, which Mikey likely can use as well before, punching and kicking Akutagawa into boxes

As mentioned before a multitude of times before Dazai's analytical prediction is limited to his prior knowledge of his opponents. Shown here, he mentions he can read all of Chuuya's attacks specifically because he was his partner and knew him a long time. This detail cannot be ignored in a random encounter fight. The same applies to Akutagawa, who Dazai was a mentor of as mentioned in the Light Novel short story of him being recruited into the Port Mafia.

On top of being the far superior hand to hand fighter Mikey is much more physically stronger character. As shown in Dazai's fight with Chuuya when after dodging the attacks he could read from his prior knowledge of him, he grabbed his wrist. Which would be a bad idea in an equalized random encounter fight with Mikey since Dazai does not know how strong Mikey is and could be grabbed back, have his arm broken with disarticulation/luxation or get slammed to the ground, then mounted and beaten to death with ground and pound which has resulted in Mikey killing South and Kazutora, and putting Takemichi into a 3 day coma. Meaning the same would happen to Dazai who doesnt have the strength to remove Mikey's arm to free himself or the supernatural willpower to outlast the beating. Resulting in his death.

Whoever's IQ being batter does not matter when the physical difference is so wide, He supposedly scales to Chuuya who easily overwhelmed him and even stated reading his moves is not enough to win in a hand to hand fight against him, meaning Mikey would do it on a much higher scale. 2 Dazai attempted to buff Dazai's vague martial arts history by using other characters feats when he is below average himself which should already tell you who actually wins the hand to hand fight.

No Longer Human is not a factor either in this fight for a number of reasons.

1.) Mikey doesn't need it to win having such a physical advantage.

2.) Dazai's analytical prediction won't work on him being limited to prior knowledge based opponents and preparation and him not even winning the fight he uses it in

3.) There was also incorrect factors for the ability used that dont even apply. NLH does not negate or nullify physical attacks. Dazai does not have the invulnerability ability. It also does not "stun" opponents when used which is why Dazai does not have Paralysis Inducement, Sense Manipulation or anything related to stunning someone. Dazai's NLH is the ability to nullify the gifts of others just by touching them.
1.)When he negated Akutagawa and Atsushi neither were "stunned" there were just shocked because they were mindless in their transformations.
2.)Another example of Akutagawa being shocked, not stunned from No Longer Human.
3.)Another example of it not specifying NLH stuns anyone. Just frees Atsushi from mind control
4.)Canceled Grapes of Wrath but never stunned, only suprised.
5.) Didnt stun Chuuya here

There is alot of misinformation in this thread and the creator refuses to acknowledge it or make the necessary changes including the martial arts advantage Mikey has, and the overall hand to hand advantage. For someone who has accused me of downplaying Dazai you have downplayed Mikey far more, even insulted his character multiple times. Its not that serious.

The official vote count should be 5-0 until you guys do the same thing I just did with scans proving every thing you state.

Boi it's on his profile
it just says he plays with multiple mafia members which is the same thing Mikey does but better.
Tell me what they could possibly be training if not martial arts, How to fish? How to do tik tok?
Idk. Do you have proof about them training martial arts?...... No? Alright.
And he got up just fine after that and also wasn't going all out, Your point?
How Mikey doesn't even get damaged from characters who scale above Dazai dura wise lol.

I'm just going to sleep man. This is getting tiring.

it just says he plays with multiple mafia members which is the same thing Mikey does but better.
You are talking about physical prowess, I'm talking about skill

Send proof that those deliquents can compete with any mafia SKILL WISE and not via AP, Which is something you are suggesting
Idk. Do you have proof about them training martial arts?...... No? Alright.
The downplay is real

This is a fighting anime with martial arts and super powers involved, Why is it so hard to acknowledge that? When those mafia members don't even have super powers
How Mikey doesn't even get damaged from characters who scale above Dazai dura wise lol.
Yet again, This just shows how his stamina and pain tolerance is
I'm just going to sleep man. This is getting tiring.
Uninstall and delete your bias while you are at it

Still waiting on a detailed debunk to this.
Im sorry, but this thread has turned into multiple pages of chaos. It should not be this much discussion. Mikey is the far better fighter and has better offensive and defensive feats and statements against opponents who even had prep time and expert fighters who lured and trapped him and also studied him closely, Mikey still easily beat them, but however Mikey vs Dazai fight is a random encounter. Dazai is a confirmed below average fighter with weak punching ability that felt like massages to Chuuya, meaning the same would apply when he attacks Mikey, who has repeatedly tanked punches from (proof) Peh-Yan, Taiju, Draken(before fighting Izana), Izana, and Kakucho without even attempting to block and all have higher AP than Dazai, but he can also block, parry if he doesn't want to be hit with him even saying it out his own mouth: shown here, here and here(this especially is far above anything Dazai has shown). This is the only martial arts Dazai has used which was a handspring Kick, which Mikey likely can use as well before, punching and kicking Akutagawa into boxes

As mentioned before a multitude of times before Dazai's analytical prediction is limited to his prior knowledge of his opponents. Shown here, he mentions he can read all of Chuuya's attacks specifically because he was his partner and knew him a long time. This detail cannot be ignored in a random encounter fight. The same applies to Akutagawa, who Dazai was a mentor of as mentioned in the Light Novel short story of him being recruited into the Port Mafia.

On top of being the far superior hand to hand fighter Mikey is much more physically stronger character. As shown in Dazai's fight with Chuuya when after dodging the attacks he could read from his prior knowledge of him, he grabbed his wrist. Which would be a bad idea in an equalized random encounter fight with Mikey since Dazai does not know how strong Mikey is and could be grabbed back, have his arm broken with disarticulation/luxation or get slammed to the ground, then mounted and beaten to death with ground and pound which has resulted in Mikey killing South and Kazutora, and putting Takemichi into a 3 day coma. Meaning the same would happen to Dazai who doesnt have the strength to remove Mikey's arm to free himself or the supernatural willpower to outlast the beating. Resulting in his death.

Whoever's IQ being batter does not matter when the physical difference is so wide, He supposedly scales to Chuuya who easily overwhelmed him and even stated reading his moves is not enough to win in a hand to hand fight against him, meaning Mikey would do it on a much higher scale. 2 Dazai attempted to buff Dazai's vague martial arts history by using other characters feats when he is below average himself which should already tell you who actually wins the hand to hand fight.

No Longer Human is not a factor either in this fight for a number of reasons.

1.) Mikey doesn't need it to win having such a physical advantage.

2.) Dazai's analytical prediction won't work on him being limited to prior knowledge based opponents and preparation and him not even winning the fight he uses it in

3.) There was also incorrect factors for the ability used that dont even apply. NLH does not negate or nullify physical attacks. Dazai does not have the invulnerability ability. It also does not "stun" opponents when used which is why Dazai does not have Paralysis Inducement, Sense Manipulation or anything related to stunning someone. Dazai's NLH is the ability to nullify the gifts of others just by touching them.
1.)When he negated Akutagawa and Atsushi neither were "stunned" there were just shocked because they were mindless in their transformations.
2.)Another example of Akutagawa being shocked, not stunned from No Longer Human.
3.)Another example of it not specifying NLH stuns anyone. Just frees Atsushi from mind control
4.)Canceled Grapes of Wrath but never stunned, only suprised.
5.) Didnt stun Chuuya here

There is alot of misinformation in this thread and the creator refuses to acknowledge it or make the necessary changes including the martial arts advantage Mikey has, and the overall hand to hand advantage. For someone who has accused me of downplaying Dazai you have downplayed Mikey far more, even insulted his character multiple times. Its not that serious.

The official vote count should be 5-0 until you guys do the same thing I just did with scans proving every thing you state.

You are talking about physical prowess, I'm talking about skill
Dazai can just outspeed and AP stomp normal mafia members and outhax mafia members with superpowers. He doesn't need skill.
Send proof that those deliquents can compete with any mafia SKILL WISE and not via AP, Which is something you are suggesting
I'm not suggesting anything like that. I pointed out how Mikey didn't even fall down aganist mid tiers in TR who scale higher than Dazai which just scales his endurance higher. Plain and simple.
The downplay is real

This is a fighting anime with martial arts and super powers involved, Why is it so hard to acknowledge that? When those mafia members don't even have super powers
TR is a fighting anime too so let's assume every ******* delinquent knows martial arts 🥴
Yet again, This just shows how his stamina and pain tolerance is
So you agree Mikey scales higher than Dazai stamina wise or what?
Uninstall and delete your bias while you are at it
No need to drag yourself to the same level, be better.
I get called out for bias and I'm the bad guy here? You guys are the biased ones here based on this lol.

Dazai can just outspeed and AP stomp normal mafia members and outhax mafia members with superpowers. He doesn't need skill.
Why do you assume he outspeeds and AP stomps every member, Just because i showed you one scan of him one shotting someone? He clearly doesn't one shot every time

Yet again, You are assuming things

Also the same can be said to Mikey
I'm not suggesting anything like that. I pointed out how Mikey didn't even fall down aganist mid tiers in TR who scale higher than Dazai which just scales his endurance higher. Plain and simple.
You clearly are, The fact you are so against Dazai being a master martial artist proves this
TR is a fighting anime too so let's assume every ******* delinquent knows martial arts 🥴
Boi compared martial arts to street fights 💀 💀 💀 💀
So you agree Mikey scales higher than Dazai stamina wise or what?
No, He scales higher with Durability not stamina or pain tolerance

This might have reached grace but do not add it, I will keep debating this topic since its such a contriversal one I believe we should debate until one side admits loss

I am still yet to see how a below average martial artist is more skilled then Mikey
I gave feats, Don't ignore them

Unless you mean to tell me beating Mafia trained in combat and firearms are worst than some kids who don't know martial arts aside from Mikey?

I think it's pretty clear Dazai clears martial arts wise

Reached grace where? Half the votes still havent even been validated lol @Arnoldstone18 still needs clarification to his concerns
They have been validated for reasons me and Reggor talked about, You not liking my and Reggor's reasoning doesn't give you permission to invalidate every vote that has been given

Stop trolling

Unless you mean to tell me beating Mafia trained in combat and firearms are worst than some kids who don't know martial arts aside from Mikey?

LOL

. Mucho knows Judo
. Senju knows Taekwondo, capoeira likely more boxing i think too
. Wakasa knows Taekwondo, capoeira likely more boxing i think too
. Rindo knows jiu jitsu (well trained)
. Baji know Taekwondo or karate ?
. Izana knows some sort of martial arts although it is unkown
. Osanai knows boxing
. Chrome and Chonbo are trained in martial arts although which ones is unclear
. Benkei knows boxing

This is off the top of my head

Saying this when this quite literally exist is why everytime you call me a "bias TR fan" i cringe. Its just a deflection from the fact Dazai cant fight.

LOL

. Mucho knows Judo
. Senju knows Taekwondo, capoeira likely more boxing i think too
. Wakasa knows Taekwondo, capoeira likely more boxing i think too
. Rindo knows jiu jitsu (well trained)
. Baji know Taekwondo or karate ?
. Izana knows some sort of martial arts although it is unkown
. Osanai knows boxing
. Chrome and Chonbo are trained in martial arts although which ones is unclear
. Benkei knows boxing

This is off the top of my head
And where exactly does this come close to Mafia who are trained in combat and firearms to deal with skill users who have super powers?

Also are more experienced due to age difference

And have been through spartan level training by the one of the most dangerous executives in the history of the mafia

Not arnold, I'm talking about the other votes, Sorry for not being more specific
Arnold said he is leaning towards Mikey. And did not get any new information involving Dazai's martial arts yet you are counting votes when the premise of the fight is literally in question currently even count more votes

And where exactly does this come close to Mafia who are trained in combat and firearms to deal with skill users who have super powers?

And have been through spartan level training by the one of the most dangerous executives in the history of the mafia
Everything he stated is above what Dazai can do. They all have statements of their skill, while Dazai has this.

Saying this when this quite literally exist is why everytime you call me a "bias TR fan" i cringe. Its just a deflection from the fact Dazai cant fight.
You keep using the same argument when literally he is showned to be able to obliterate Akutagawa who is a high tier, Atsushi who is a high tier and trained him for 4 years and a half

Had spartan level training including his subordinates

That thing you keep showing get's more invalidated when Atsushi prior to his training is capable of hanging with high tiers skill wise and same can be said with Akutagawa

This point has been so many times debunked yet you keep invalidating them

I think you're taking this scan out of context, it says "below average in the mafia" and right after, Dazai says that Chuuya is the "best martial artist in the mafia". First point, I assume that all in the mafia are good at martial arts and the second point, if anything, that's a feat for Dazai for even being able to dodge and counter-attack the best in the mafia.

Lol, can you send scans of their training ? Anyhow, this debate is for Mikey, a genius in martial arts and a guy who has been known to use up to ten types of martial arts in a single fight

Mafia members have been trained by spartan level training, Akutagawa included

Atsushi also trained by Dazai for 4 years and a half

Why people keep bringing "below average cqc" when this has been debunked so many times?
This changes exactly nothing

Black dragons were trained at a "military level". And 100 of their best men got folded by Draken who is drastically weaker then Mikey

Mikey's been training since he was 4 lol, this changes nothing

When did I bring that up

It's extremely hyperbolic to call Dazai a below average martial artist just because he's not as good as the very best, lmao.

Chuuya > Dazai > any common martial artist/fighter.

Dazai's still no below average fighter, y'all reaching for this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back