• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intrusive Thoughts round 2: Electric Bogaloo (Alice Fuji vs Mikey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
I never learn, I will never learn, those leasons unearned. Mikey vs Yu was a test run, this the true maincourse

9-B values are assumed for Alice and adult Mikey I guess? The strongest one. Dark Impulse unrestricted and stuff. Speed is equalized.

Alice:

Mikey:

insert "whatever fodder 9-B"victims:

Uh, what exactly stops "haha blitz amp lmao"?

I mean the Yu thread at least there was an argument of Yu having a major ap advantage and shiz like that but here the AP difference is insignificant AND Alice has a batshit crazy speed amp.

I think you guys were already warned about creating spite matchups. "Never learning from a mistake" ain't a good thing where you can get reported for this stuff.

Also, there is currently an ability thread going on involving Mikey so stop spamming random matchups.

I think you guys were already warned about creating spite matchups.
TR fans literally dared me to make the matchup, claiming that Mikey stomps lmfao, where is the spite in contending with your claims?

Uh, what exactly stops "haha blitz amp lmao"?

I mean the Yu thread at least there was an argument of Yu having a major ap advantage and shiz like that but here the AP difference is insignificant AND Alice has a batshit crazy speed amp.
You see, your honor.

I argue Alice vs Yu is a extremly close matchup. Mikey is supposedly stomping Yu, going by TR fans. Therefor this matchup is fair smile

TR fans literally dared me to make the matchup, claiming that Mikey stomps lmfao, where is the spite in contending with your claims?
I couldn't care less. Dereck especially warned you guys to not create any matchups (that were all closed cuz of spite, surprisingly) so you literally can't. I already asked for the closure of this thread. Stop acting immature and grow up please. You guys for sure have other stuff you have to deal with irl other than messing with us right?

I did not warn anyone not to make matches, I gave a heads up that it would be better to refrain from creating matches simply for spite either on one side or the other to avoid the same situation of the previous threads and thus avoid this irony.

I couldn't care less. Dereck especially warned you guys to not create any matchups (that were all closed cuz of spite, surprisingly) so you literally can't. I already asked for the closure of this thread. Stop acting immature and grow up please. You guys for sure have other stuff you have to deal with irl other than messing with us right?

Ayo chill, it’s @First_Witch, she’s most likely not aware of what’s been going on. Don’t worry she’s cool.

I did not warn anyone not to make matches, I gave a heads up that it would be better to refrain from creating matches simply for spite either on one side or the other to avoid the same situation of the previous threads and thus avoid this irony.
You can clearly see how this thread will go as the OP literally states:
I never learn, I will never learn, those leasons unearned. Mikey vs Yu was a test run, this the true maincourse
Yu vs Mikey thread was one of the spite matchups that got closed btw.

@Dereck03

Because I keep being accused of spite, let me clarify something; TR fans told me to create Yu vs Mikey, because I questioned the claim of Mikey stomping Yu. Did so, you saw the results. I can link you the exchange as well if you want.

So I disagree with the spite accusation.

Nah she clearly knows what is going on as she herself created a matchup which was closed cuz of spite which is why the title of the thread has "round 2" in it.
You are reading way too deep into this. Witch has been saying shit like that for AGES. He ain't making it to spite you guys, I highly doubt he gives a flying damn lmao.

Really, all the stuff he says is just saying how this match up is gonna be heated or is turbo interesting or whatever. Shit, I used to say that to unpopular characters too.

Because I keep being accused of spite, let me clarify something; TR fans told me to create Yu vs Mikey, because I questioned the claim of Mikey stomping Yu. Did so, you saw the results. I can link you the exchange as well if you want.

So I disagree with the spite accusation.
I don't think the accusations are about why or how you oppened the thread. It's probably about what the thread turned into lmao.

I mean they had to do it as the Yu vs Mikey thread pretty much ended like this lol.
Notice its the same exact people. @Dereck03 this thread will absolutely end up like the one from yesterday. Just a heads up, these are the same exact people from yesterday . Its spite made to argue with specific people

You are reading way too deep into this. Witch has been saying shit like that for AGES. He ain't making it to spite you guys, I highly doubt he gives a flying damn lmao.

Really, all the stuff he says is just saying how this match up is gonna be heated or is turbo interesting or whatever. Shit, I used to say that to unpopular characters too.
Erm. I don't know the guy as much as you guys. His statements seemed weird imo. That's why i pointed out. It's normal for me misunderstand intentions of someone who I don't know. He just gave off a toxic vibe.

I don't think the accusations are about why or how you oppened the thread. It's probably about what the thread turned into lmao.
They are, because this what spite match up means; A intentional and obvious stomp matchup to make fun of the stomped character.

They are, because this what spite match up means; A intentional and obvious stomp matchup to make fun of the stomped character.
You made this thread to create another troll thread for the same people who was trolling yesterday . Stop throwing stones and hiding your hand. 10,000 characters on this site and you made this one to argue. But keep crying about a specific fandom . Just Grow up

No need to speak for other people, let them say this. Its just hilarious everybody that was apart of the troll thread is here too somehow. He not reading too deep its just not a coincidence the SAME people are in the NEW thread for a character they was just complaining about

he-doesnt.gif

You made this thread to create another troll thread for the same people who was trolling yesterday . Stop throwing stones and hiding your hand. 10,000 characters on this site and you made this one to argue. But keep crying about a specific fandom . Just Grow up
oYIY0S5.png

Do you think there are a million members or what? Alice, Yu, Yoon-seok, all those mf characters are famous for skill shit, and those "same" people you keep talking about are known for entering threads about skill.

Hell, Azontr and Witch are probably the most notorious for anything skill related lmfao.

Now go through said thread and tell me 1 argument you made throught the entire thing.
What does this literally have to do with anything. Im being accused of spite and as you keenly observed, have done no arguing throughout the entire thread. Not only that, you people got the thread closed while I was sleeping.
The first literal comment is "mid revengers" then when someone responds to it yall report them to save yourself.
"Yall" like Im part of a anti TR hivemind. Tell me, have I reported any of you?
Also keep in mid this is your first reply @First_Witch

What does this have to do with Mikey vs Yu?

Absolutly nothing, because this isnt Mikey vs Yu. Like what is even your point.

Feels more like you cant deal with the fact that you exactly got what you asked for; A Mikey vs Yu matchup. Aint my problem it didnt go as you though.

Like look, get Dereck back here if you want, have him look over whatever you want them to look over and then report me for any rule violations I have commited. If you genuinly think this is running on spite then do your part and report it. Otherwise this is just empty threats.

What does this literally have to do with anything. Im being accused of spite and as you keenly observed, have done no arguing throughout the entire thread. Not only that, you people got the thread closed while I was sleeping.

"Yall" like Im part of a anti TR hivemind. Tell me, have I reported any of you?

Absolutly nothing, because this isnt Mikey vs Yu. Like what is even your point.

Feels more like you cant deal with the fact that you exactly got what you asked for; A Mikey vs Yu matchup. Aint my problem it didnt go as you though.
Once again. Go through the thread, yes I MYSELF requested the fight if you look you will see i listed 5 detailed reasons Mikey wins. My first initial comment asked if dark impulse was restricted. You NEVER answered me, because you didnt make the thread for the purpose of actually debating. You and Zefra trolled. Then I proceeded to comment my answer. Once i realized you dudes was just there to troll and make corny jokes. I stopped replying

Im only here to debate. All that "mikey fans🤪" and "Mid Revengers" stuff is cringe.

Let me preface this by saying I was forced into participating in this thread by Witch. I don't know who this german man in his 30s is, or what he wants from me, but I know I must follow along with his suggestions if I want to keep my life and my girlfriend's saved.

Alice has a more unorthodox fighting style that Mikey wouldn't be able to keep up with, and combine that with Alice's acrobatics and Kumoito's hax, Mikey's going to struggle a lot in this fight. This, combined with Alice's AD, Perception Hax, Stat Amps, etc. makes me wonder if Mikey would even be able to do anything to her.

However, Mikey could keep up with her thanks to Dark Impulse, and he still has the superior LS, so he could ca-

Nah I can't ******* take this thread seriously, Alice destroys this guy so hard it's not even funny, just wait for Mikey to get Fear Hax from Dark Impulse so he stomps instead.

Once again. Go through the thread and you will see i listed 5 detailed reasons Yu wins.
Thats literally on you. You told me that Mikey stomps. I disagreed with that. You told me to make the matchup. I did. If you believe now that Yu stomps Mikey, then great, I did my part. I saw a statement I disagreed with and did what every goddamn VSB user should do when they disagree; Make a thread.

First comment asked if dark impulse was restricted. You NEVER answered.
I asked the first blud who asked me that wether or not Mikey gets Timetravel with it. He answered that it dosnt work like that. Nor did I knew that it was assumed to be disabled from the getgo. Like im fairly certain you cant restrict abilities that dosnt allow characters to jump entire tiers. And again. I was sleeping. I mentioned this above
Then I proceeded to comment my answer. Once i realized you dudes was just there to troll and make corny jokes. I stopped replying

Im only here to debate. All that "mikey fans🤪" and "Mid Revengers" stuff is cringe.
If you dont want to participate thats fair, no one forces you. And obviously vs threads are going to be corny, you do realize where you are right? Do you expect civil debates about infrastructur problems of public transportations in a parliament or what.

Thats literally on you. You told me that Mikey stomps. I disagreed with that. You told me to make the matchup. I did. If you believe now that Yu stomps Mikey, then great, I did my part. I saw a statement I disagreed with and did what every goddamn VSB user should do when they disagree; Make a thread.
If you see i edited my comment. I said Mikey wins which is why dark impulse was mentioned. He still wins. Just because you got a thread full of people who dislike TR fans doesnt change my opinion on said fight. You made the thread and you used other people and never gave me a reply. To prove my opinion wrong

If you see i edited my comment. I said Mikey wins which is why dark impulse was mentioned. He still wins. Just because you got a thread full of people who dislike TR fans doesnt change my opinion on said fight.
You have a really hard time staying on point huh. Slowly for you and anyone else; YOU claim something. I disagreed with it. YOU told me to make the match. I did. This is standard procedure on this wiki, its how this whole shop works.

What you are now doing is accusing me of a rule violation (Doing a Spite matchup). I have disproven the notion. Go to a Staffmember now, anyone I dont care. Literally dont care who youre getting. Give them your case and get me a warning. I will not continue with this nonsense until then.
I made the thread and you hid behind other people and never gave me a reply.
Round 3 of "I was literally sleeping and you got the thread closed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back