• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your avatars

Quality is good, a solid 2 points.
Color palette is good but in my opinion the dark blue and deep red is just not the best. 2 points.
It works as a pfp well, though it has some minor issues here and there i can't really say that its hard to look at. It does the job well. 4 points.
I am not the biggest fan of it due to color and stuff. It is alright but i just think it could be better. 0.5 points

You get an 8.5/10, real good
Fair enough

the quality of your pfp is alright. I get its the simpsons and the artstyle is simple but it is still not the best pfp quality. 1.5 points.
color palette is good, though the fact that homer's pants mix in with the sky makes it feel weird. 2 points.
It works as a pfp, it is fun and recognizable from all sides. While i don't like the coloring as much, this pfp works at a 4 point rating.
I have mixed feelings, i am not a fan of the pants fusing in with the sky. I'll give it 0.5 points.

So overall you get 8/10 points, good

Fire away
quality is good, 2 points.
color palette is also rather good. the golden part smoothens the connection between dark colors and the bright skin color. 3 points.
It works good as a pfp, looks a bit weird from a peripheral vision. 3.5 points.
I like it, though i am not a fan of the facial expression since it looks weird on the pfp. 0.5 points.

9/10, really good

My pfp is probably a 6 or 7 out of 10.
The black+skin+mossy green clash with the bright blue background but are tolerable enough, 2 points.
Works as a pfp well, it is recognizable enough. 4 points i guess.
I don't like the fact that its a simple screenshot, but who am i to talk, i like it enough to give it half a point.

Overall: 8.5/10 real good

quality is good for 2 points.
The dark color with slight bright ones is a good combo, 3 points.
The pfp is too busy and hard to recognize, especially from peripheral vision. It feels nice to look at, but too difficult to understand. 1.5 points.
Despite the issues, i like it, it is a nice choice though a bit busy. 1 point.

Overall: 7.5/10 good

Quality is good, 2 points.
Color palette is really good too, i like the combo of white and smooth warm colors, 3 points.
It works well enough as a pfp, recognizable from all sides. 4 points.
I like it, it is a solid 1 point from me.

Overall: 10/10, perfect
🫂🫂

Quality is...uhhh...0.5 points
Colorings is good, the colors don't clash overall, a solid 3 points.
As a pfp it uhhhhhhhhhhhh...its a bit weird and busy, though i guess the knife is recognizable...1.5 point.
I uhhhhhh 0.5 point.

Overall you get 5 points

Colors are...i guess white and greenish blue work well enough, 3 points.
I think it looks weird from different sides and its hard to use it as your face. 2 points.
I am mixed on this one, 0.5 points.

Overall: 7.5/10, good
Good enough for me.

Be gentle. 🥺
Colors surprisingly work here, pink and bright green mix in well and the background doesn't ruin it, 3 points.
It works well as a pfp, no problem here, as they say in earthbound. 4 points.
I like it well enough, 1 point.

Overall: 10/10 (but 9/10 cause you asked me to be gentle)

Quality is real good, 2 points.
Colors are amazing, I like the dark pink and purple theme, 3 points.
It is a good pfp but it is a bit too busy and harder to recognize than usual. 3 points.
I like it a lot, 1 point.

Overall: 9/10, really good
Nice, I'll take it

Colors surprisingly work here, pink and bright green mix in well and the background doesn't ruin it, 3 points.
It works well as a pfp, no problem here, as they say in earthbound. 4 points.
I like it well enough, 1 point.

Overall: 10/10 (but 9/10 cause you asked me to be gentle)
Rate mine homie.

Colors work surprisingly well, though the white is a bit annoying, 2.5 points.
It is kinda weird as a pfp. While it looks alright it has the sample thing all over it and it looks weird from peripheral vision. It is also hard to use as a face. 1 point.
I am not the biggest fan of this pfp, 0 points.

Overall: 5.5/10, mid+

Back