• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your favorite melody

aight

-It's not bad on the ear, though it is very repetitive and has no decent lyric change so
3.5 points
-It's memorable in a bad way. It's repetitiveness is what makes it memorable as otherwise neither the lyrics or song are memorable enough
1 point
-It has balance between the songs and music so yeah it's good
2 points
-I don't like it at all
0 points

Overall: 6.5 - ok+
Kinda oof there @RandomGuy2345

Alright then, next one:

-quite pleasant to the ear
4 points
-suffers from the good ol anime song genericness disease but the music makes it slightly more memorable so uhh
1.75 points
-instruments and song are balanced, no issues found here
2 points
-I liked it I guess
1 point

Overall: 8.75 - Great++

im sorry mate but imma have to call it here and just give a 9 minute limit to any song given to me. Either ask for a specific part or don't ask at all. I don't have the time to sit for 27 mins listening to violin music on the internet when i could have used the same time to listen to such music irl or sth.

-the music is pleasant to the ears at low volume
4 points i guess
-not that memorable. It's loud but it's pretty simple and generic if i am being honest. Still good.
1.5 points
-music is a bit too silent for the song. The guitar is going wild in the background but we can't hear it well enough so
1.5 points
-I am split on it
0.5 points

Overall: 7.5 - Nice+

The reason why the song is a bit too silent might be the quality (it was uploaded so many years ago lel)
While waiting for hikari yo being rated, here's the new one:

EDIT: Mistook Hikari yo as misfortune girl lmao

Last edited:
im sorry mate but imma have to call it here and just give a 9 minute limit to any song given to me. Either ask for a specific part or don't ask at all.
I meant to specify 1:18 to ~5:20, my apologies.

I don't have the time to sit for 27 mins listening to violin music on the internet when i could have used the same time to listen to such music irl or sth.
If you ever have the opportunity to observe a live performance of The Butterfly Lovers Concerto, I implore you to take it.

Last one for today:

Velox i am getting concerned at this point-
ahem

-It's relatively pleasant to the ear, not killing my eardrums at least so uh i guess
4 points
-Extremely memorable, no contest
3 points
-Instruments are balanced. The instruments are a bit too loud sometimes but don't overpower the voice so i guess it is ok
2 points
-I uhh liked it i guess?
1 point..?

Overall: 10 - Heavenly..?

The reason why the song is a bit too silent might be the quality (it was uploaded so many years ago lel)
While waiting for hikari yo being rated, here's the new one:

EDIT: Mistook Hikari yo as misfortune girl lmao

-Very pleasant to the ear
4 points, solid
-Not super memorable, but more memorable than basic japanese songs you hear in every damn anime so uh
2 points
-Balanced well enough
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 9 - Amazing

and no this isn't a favorite of mine because of the thighs, it's because it's a friggin bop and one of the greatest i've heard so far

Now, rate one of MY favorite songs

• Pleasant to my (and the others) ears: 4 point
  • Not memorable sadly; but it sure bop as heck: 2 point
  • balanced in instrument mix and everything, the 2nd phase is kinda weak but not entirely: 1.75 point (due the 2nd phase)
  • overall? Like it and the pictures for the song are nice#bonked: 1 point

Overall - 8.75 Great++

As i said, my music taste are amazingly twisted 😂
Varied from anime song like J-Pop/Rock to the Western Rock/Metal to a Music with very heavy/dark meaning of it (whether it's dark tone to..."happy" tone until you looked at the MV and lyric)

As i said, my music taste are amazingly twisted 😂
Varied from anime song like J-Pop/Rock to the Western Rock/Metal to a Music with very heavy/dark meaning of it (whether it's dark tone to..."happy" tone until you looked at the MV and lyric)
I can put you on to an underrated band called Digital Summer if you want. They make great music.

sad randomguy
AcrobaticPrestigiousCob-size_restricted.gif

Back