• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your avatars

Eh, might as get mine rated before I inevitably change it again soon. Bring it on.
Quality's good, 2 points
Colors are alright, they don't clash and seem pleasant enough, 3 points.
Good as a pfp, though i guess it feels too bright and so the face needs to be closely looked at. 3.5 points.
I like it, 1 point.

Overall: 9.5/10, near perfect

Quality's good, 2 points
Colors are alright, they don't clash and seem pleasant enough, 3 points.
Good as a pfp, though i guess it feels too bright and so the face needs to be closely looked at. 3.5 points.
I like it, 1 point.

Overall: 9.5/10, near perfect
💪

accidentally yeah, i have like 50 people here wanting reviews i am getting lost.

Quality's good, 2 points.
Colors work real well, 3 points.
Recognizable and not busy, a solid 4 points.
I like it, 1 point.

Overall: 10/10, perfect

black-clover-secre.gif

9739.jpg

Why not? I'll leave this behind in case i'll change my pic.
Quality, solid 2 points. It may look simple but the style implies it to be intentional and once you look at the hands and the car it is easy to realize that the quality is high.
The colors are really good and gives a perfect retro feeling, a solid 3 points.
Good as a pfp, easy to see and understand, in your case the slightly busy part is mostly covered, a 4 pointer.
I like it a lot, like maybe my fave one yet, a solid 1 point.

Overall: 10/10 points, perfect.

can you rate my avatar too?
Quality is a solid 2.
Colors work well, a 3.
The pfp is busy and the small guy gets unnoticed while the focus ends up being on the knight behind, making it confusing and weird from a peripheral vision. It is still nice and still feels good. 2 points.
I like it personally, 1 point.

Overall: 8/10, real good

Quality, solid 2 points. It may look simple but the style implies it to be intentional and once you look at the hands and the car it is easy to realize that the quality is high.
The colors are really good and gives a perfect retro feeling, a solid 3 points.
Good as a pfp, easy to see and understand, in your case the slightly busy part is mostly covered, a 4 pointer.
I like it a lot, like maybe my fave one yet, a solid 1 point.

Overall: 10/10 points, perfect.
SUPER THANKS MATE!
NGL i found your old pic cooler, tho your current one is still pretty chill.

Welp, how's mine? I trust your judgment on this one.
Quality's fine overall, a 2 points for sure.
Colors are a bit weird. Not bad but the combo of dark red/bronze color with pure white feels a bit wack, 2 points.
It's overall good as an avatar. One might say it's slightly busy but i digress. I'd say 4 points.
I like it overall so 1 point.

Overall: 9/10, really good

look im in a constant search for a manga that can quench my thirst for good story and plot, a story that isn't "reincarnated as god with an entire harem" or ecchi boring shiz
Harem/Ecchi or a guilty pleasure of mine, but I get what you're saying.

quality's fine, 2 points
color scheme of the edited photo is nice, 3 points.
A bit busy, hard to use as a face on the internet, 2.5 points
I wouldn't put that on the internet unless i wished to be made fun of so 0 points on me liking it.

Overall: 7.5/10, good

Back