• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your banners

Similar to the Let me rate your avatar thread, here is Let me rate your banners a totally original idea that I came up with

"Note: none of my ratings truly matter, it is your choice to have a pfp of any kind, and I am just going to express my opinion." A quote from Arceus0x

Comment if you want your banner rated and i'll reply

Take a look at mine

Me me me

(Full image below)
06-10.jpg

Let's see how my rates Even though it's just a pick of a wolf girl

Bump for round 2
Pretty good I like the bright side with the shadowy figure it reminds me of that overwatch trailer the quality is a little meh but overall I like it
7/10
Take a look at mine
The banner gives me kind of classic/generic feel I don't know who the character are, but they look cool, and the quality is nice, and it's fitted very nicely
8/10
Me me me

(Full image below)
Manga panels as banners are always good, I like the quality and the art the only downside is on the left there is a blank white empty space, but I guess it makes sense if it couldn't fit properly
8/10
man this one is fire bro, purple is one of the best colors when you do it right and this banner proves my point. The art is great, and the quality is nice, just overall this is one of the better ones
9/10
Let's see how my rates Even though it's just a pick of a wolf girl
I don't know who the girl is in the banner, but her design looks okay the stairs in the background doesn't really add anything and unfortunately the quality has been butchered but overall it's okay
6/10

Pretty good I like the bright side with the shadowy figure it reminds me of that overwatch trailer the quality is a little meh but overall I like it
7/10

The banner gives me kind of classic/generic feel I don't know who the character are, but they look cool, and the quality is nice, and it's fitted very nicely
8/10

Manga panels as banners are always good, I like the quality and the art the only downside is on the left there is a blank white empty space, but I guess it makes sense if it couldn't fit properly
8/10

man this one is fire bro, purple is one of the best colors when you do it right and this banner proves my point. The art is great, and the quality is nice, just overall this is one of the better ones
9/10

I don't know who the girl is in the banner, but her design looks okay the stairs in the background doesn't really add anything and unfortunately the quality has been butchered but overall it's okay
6/10
i see you forgot to rate mine

Back