• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your avatars

Note: none of my ratings truly matter, it is your choice to have a pfp of any kind and i am just gonna express my opinion.

Here are the criteria which i will use:
-Quality (2)
-Color palette (3)
-Effectiveness as a pfp (4)
-Personal opinion (1)

Comment if you want your pfp rated and i'll reply

Note: none of my ratings truly matter, it is your choice to have a pfp of any kind and i am just gonna express my opinion.

-Quality
-Color palette
-Effectiveness as a pfp
-Personal opinion

well, guess mine is in the lower spectrum but go ahead ig

-Quality
-Color palette
-Effectiveness as a pfp
-Personal opinion

Go ahead, give me the highly coveted shit tier

fetchimage

-Quality (2)
-Color palette (3)
-Personal opinion (1)

Rate this

🍆

well, guess mine is in the lower spectrum but go ahead ig
the artwork has mid-quality, however it being essentially a sketch makes the quality not as important. 1 point
The color palette, while somewhat poor in color is actually pleasant to look at which makes it relatively alright. 2.5 points
The pfp isn't very effective as a pfp since it is a scene of characters doing something together. When you look from a periferal side you can't really figure out what it is either. It can't work as a face that you use here, it doesn't really fit the "profile" part. It's coloring fits the general theme of the wiki though and isn't annoying in any way. 1 point
I don't particularly dislike it, it doesn't make me think that it annoys me or anything of the sort. It is an alright choice for a pfp but not the best. 0.5 points.

And so overall you get 5/10, mid

the artwork has mid-quality, however it being essentially a sketch makes the quality not as important. 1 point
The color palette, while somewhat poor in color is actually pleasant to look at which makes it relatively alright. 2.5 points
The pfp isn't very effective as a pfp since it is a scene of characters doing something together. When you look from a periferal side you can't really figure out what it is either. It can't work as a face that you use here, it doesn't really fit the "profile" part. It's coloring fits the general theme of the wiki though and isn't annoying in any way. 1 point
I don't particularly dislike it, it doesn't make me think that it annoys me or anything of the sort. It is an alright choice for a pfp but not the best. 0.5 points.

And so overall you get 5/10, mid
that's a surprisingly high qualification imo, thx

Go ahead, give me the highly coveted shit tier
the quality of the pfp is alright, it is above average and is nice to look at. I guess i'll give you 1 point.
Color palette is good, it feels nice and pleasant with pink and black and white being a very good combo. 3 points
It is effective as a pfp, it gives you a face, doesn't annoy you when you look at it and it look good from periferal vision. 4 points
I like your pfp, it reminds me of a certain character i like and i think it is overall a good choice. 1 point.

So overall you get 9/10, really good

the quality of the pfp is alright, it is above average and is nice to look at. I guess i'll give you 1 point.
Color palette is good, it feels nice and pleasant with pink and black and white being a very good combo. 3 points
It is effective as a pfp, it gives you a face, doesn't annoy you when you look at it and it look good from periferal vision. 4 points
I like your pfp, it reminds me of a certain character i like and i think it is overall a good choice. 1 point.

So overall you get 9/10, really good
Dammit....

-Quality (2)
-Color palette (3)
-Personal opinion (1)

Want to know.

The quality of your art in your specific pfp is good, the girl is drawn well and nice. 2 points.
The color palette would've been perfect, however the light is too much and covers some of the drawing, making me give you a 2 point rating.
It is effective as a pfp, however the light effect makes it somewhat annoying when looking at it, though it is alright periferally. 3 points.
I am not the biggest fan of the pfp yet again due to there being too much light. I look at it and it makes me feel annoyed. Even if the art is good i can't say i am the biggest fan. 0.5 points

So overall you get 7.5/10 good

your pfp has good quality so ill just give it a 2 point rating and move on.
The color palette is pleasant and nice to look at, dark warm colors make it feel nice. 3 points.
It is effective as your pfp, good to use as a face and looks good and recognizable from a peripheral vision. 4 points
I like your pfp overall, it has no real flaws besides the fact that the image is compacted by the site. 1 point

Overall: 10/10, perfect

Rate this pink cat mommy🧑‍🦽
the quality is good, no flaws here. 2 points
The color palette is good too, i like the warm pink coloring. 3 points.
It works well as a pfp, gives you a face and is recognizable from from peripheral vision. 4 points
I like the pfp but your opinion doesn't matter anymore cause its anime 1 point.

Overall: 10/10, perfect

the quality of the drawing in your pfp is good, 2 points.
the color palette is too clashing and i think that while green does come well with red, the two end up looking weird with grey color mixed in, feels weird. 1.5 points.
I don't think its good as a pfp. While it works to give you a profile it only does so when you inspect it closely. Normally and from a peripheral vision it is near impossible to recognize what you are looking at since there's too much stuff going on with the complex design. 1 point.
Not a fan of the pfp, too hard to recognize. 0 points.

Overall: 4.5/10, sub-mid

Quality is good, a solid 2 points.
Color palette is good but in my opinion the dark blue and deep red is just not the best. 2 points.
It works as a pfp well, though it has some minor issues here and there i can't really say that its hard to look at. It does the job well. 4 points.
I am not the biggest fan of it due to color and stuff. It is alright but i just think it could be better. 0.5 points

You get an 8.5/10, real good

Back