• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your favorite melody

I really wanted to post a new songs here to be rated (two are amazing epic soundtrack, two are a eally good 90's japanese rock song, one is....an another twisted bopping f***ed up song)
But i'll wait for the current songs i posted above get rated first before unleashing an another wave

Anything below a 10 is disgraceful.

0/10, nothing else to say.

-Sounds pleasant to the ear
4 points
-Not memorable really. It's decent but i won't be remembering anytime soon except for like a few voiceclips
0.5 points
-Balanced well enough i guess
2 points
-Not a fan, just bored
0 points

Overall: 6.5 - ok+
The theme song of my current PFP

-Pleasant to the ear
4 points
-Somewhat memorable. It has noticeable parts so i guess
1.5 points
-Balanced out really well
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 8.5 - Great+

The second version of it

I'll rate the second one

-Pleasant to the ear, surprisingly
4 points
-Rather memorable, no way am i forgetting that
3 points
-Balance is ruined because of all the chaos and letters spelled out with notes
1.5 points
-I liked it
1 point

Overall: 9.5 - Emazing+

Anyway a new wave of my songs:

Note that it's a cover from a vocaloid song

damn the new fnf mod song is sick
ahem
-Somewhat pleasant to the ear at times but the constant change in tones makes it annoying
2.5 points
-Not that memorable. I mean i guess it has some levels of memorability but uh, i guess its mid when it comes to that?
1.5 point
-Balance between instrument and song is good but the voice is unhinged
1.5 points
-ehhhhh, not a fan
0 points

Overall: 5.5 - tolerable+

Anyways i will stop rating you since you've overexceeded the limit of songs i allowed. I allowed 7 songs per person and you have sent like 11 at this point so that's the end of the line, sorry. The only reason i am posting this rating rn is cause i ended up doing it before realizing that you've overexceeded the limit

Wait, really?

I felt like I only posted like 3 or 4 songs since the new rule was applied.
yeah that's the thing, the rule doesn't allow 7 extra songs but rather just ups your limit to 7 songs. Why th would i just let you send 7 extra songs if the point is to make it easier on me?

-Pleasant to the ear, very non-icky
4 points
-Rather memorable, can't judge besides the fact that its a bit empty and thus i will probs forget it sooner or later
2 points
2 points
-I liked it
1 point

you exceed the time limit but since this is just an extended version of a 2 min song i'll rate it anyways

-Very pleasant to the ears
4 points
-Not very memorable. It stands out yeah but it isn't that special
1.5 points
2 points
-I like it
1 point

Overall: 8.5 - Great+

Very well, let's see how this thread works.

-Pleasant to the ear, no complaints here
4 points
-not memorable. It's good but i just can't call it memorable, only the organ is memorable
0.5 points
-balanced out well
2 points
-I am okay with it, kinda like it actually
1 point

Overall: 6.5 - ok+

This is my first contribution so here goes nothing

-Extremely pleasant to the ear
4 points
-not super memorable but once it kicks in it gets real good so i think i'll give it a
1.75 points
-balanced out well
2 points
-I like it well enough
1 point

Overall: 8.75 - Great++

damn the new fnf mod song is sick
ahem
-Somewhat pleasant to the ear at times but the constant change in tones makes it annoying
2.5 points
-Not that memorable. I mean i guess it has some levels of memorability but uh, i guess its mid when it comes to that?
1.5 point
-Balance between instrument and song is good but the voice is unhinged
1.5 points
-ehhhhh, not a fan
0 points

Overall: 5.5 - tolerable+

Anyways i will stop rating you since you've overexceeded the limit of songs i allowed. I allowed 7 songs per person and you have sent like 11 at this point so that's the end of the line, sorry. The only reason i am posting this rating rn is cause i ended up doing it before realizing that you've overexceeded the limit
Ah getcha then, that mean my job here is done lel
Tho i still have a lot's of song to be rated for but fair enough

I posted my favorite song in English, now it will be my 2nd favorite song in JP.

Where is the evaluator? Did he take a vacation?

Back