• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your banners

1-Catatumbo-lightning.jpg

Why? It's like you became so sensitive lately
Even Superstar and Arceus are fine with all those meme/joke comments filled in their rating thread
even Arceus? Boi i have an entire amogus war going on with Shmooply, you shouldn't take me that seriously

Rate your banner
Well, I don't mean to be biased, but I truly believe that my banner is a 10/10 the quality is crystal clear and the art style is also fantastic I don't know the artist, but they did a very good job. The colors are nice and rich, basically everything about this banner is perfect. Also, it's mha so of course it's going to be peak
I like the colors and the quality is good, but the random pentagon looks things in the middle throw it off for some reason, maybe it's just me idk could be. The silhouettes look pretty cool too.
7/10
I want to know
The quality looks good but when you actually click on the profile it gets worse it's not just yours, it does it to mines as well. For the banner it’s self I like the person in the banner but everything else is just blurred out if it wasn't like that it could be better but overall it's alright.
6.5/10
Wow! The quality in his banner is crazy good, it looks like he rendered it in 4K Ultra QLED god-damn props to him. The art style is amazing as well, whoever drew/made that took their time with this. The person in the banner is also drawn to perfection, I love this banner, even though mines is still better
11/10
It looks like Arrow Verse Flash is powering up to fight Goku or something the lightning itself looks cool and the dark clouds and the water is a nice touch the mountain on the side is a little unnecessary IMO, but it still looks nice.
8.5/10
I'm loving the art style it looks nice, and the quality is good tone and the background ins't even heavily detailed, but it still looks awesome colors are vibrant and amazing as well I love it.
9.5/10
Changed mine.

Do me again
When I first looked at it, it reminded me of Terraria oh the memories and nostalgic good times that only gives you bonus points. The art style and colors look good and the quality is suburb

I like the colors and the quality is good, but the random pentagon looks things in the middle throw it off for some reason, maybe it's just me idk could be. The silhouettes look pretty cool too.
7/10
Thanks. yeah that's because the theme of this series is a shogi game (a kind of chess but in Japan) and the pentagon in the picture is a shogi piece

It looks like Arrow Verse Flash is powering up to fight Goku or something the lightning itself looks cool and the dark clouds and the water is a nice touch the mountain on the side is a little unnecessary IMO, but it still looks nice.
Nah, it's and the And then along came Zeus meme, but it's Shiva

Back