• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legionis vs Billie Lurk

Slayer of Hank

JjUq6ps.jpg

As far as I know, it’s a big mech with a blaster and a sword.

Billie likely has the skill advantage, but if Legionis does their “perfect sync” thing they could take it.

Yeah, it’s not funny how often mark users abuse their blinks and other general abilities to try to fight other marks.

Apparently, blink does have a limit though. Even people with really high stamina like Corvo can only use it a handful of times before having to wait.

If a character can’t spontaneously generate counter force their LS should be irrelevant to the tk.
Idk man, this is just what I've seen discussed on other threads with characters I know for a fact don't generate that LS spontaneously.

Yeah, it’s not funny how often mark users abuse their blinks and other general abilities to try to fight other marks.

Apparently, blink does have a limit though. Even people with really high stamina like Corvo can only use it a handful of times before having to wait.
But she does seem likely to lead with it and the AP difference between her AP and the Legionis' dura is that of a one-shot.

Yeah, her starting is the same as Corvo’s. Immediate CQC and likely an attack with her sword.

I’ll be voting for Billie, Legionis really has no way to deal with Blink.

Billie via blink, TK (which debatably works) and a massive AP advantage over legionis, while sword legion also oneshots, TK and blink can let her avoid it.

Well we know she's likely to lead with her hax which Legionis has no answer to, but like how likely. If Billie is EXTREMELY likely to go for her hax first thing then this is a stomp and can't be added to profiles.

For the purpose of the tournament Billie advances either way.

That's not what I meant. I'm asking does she blink off the bat literally every encounter, or is there a noticeable chance that she may not lead with her hax and instead just go for a basic attack?

I thought you weren’t saying “hax” like other abilities.

Blink is a common opening move into CQC, while the other abilities like TK aren’t common unless you’re talking about like Delilah from DS2.

Dishonored characters are in a state like record of ragnarok ones. If they don’t have time stop like Corvo, they have weird shit that isn’t really broken hax but it’s still hard to get around.

Back