• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can settle on an honorable incon just to screw over courser's tournament one last time

I do indeed vote Incon

tfw you kinda win the tournament and the only match added to your profile is an incon. Actually that's incredibly thematic and fits NMH's themes perfectly so I kinda love it

I mean, Travis' win with the Doom Slayer was really close, and if it didn't turn out Master Chief's invincibility excluded melee, I would have tried to argue incon to prevent Travis from losing. The real reason he is getting neither added is cause one's getting upgraded and one's getting downgraded.

I mean, Travis' win with the Doom Slayer was really close, and if it didn't turn out Master Chief's invincibility excluded melee, I would have tried to argue incon to prevent Travis from losing. The real reason he is getting neither added is cause one's getting upgraded and one's getting downgraded.
Which invinsibility? Stuff like Armor Lock blocks melee

"Invincibility: Grants near invulnerability to various heavy weapons including Spartan lasers and Wraith Mortars. It also grants zero additional resistance against melee attacks or blunt force trauma."

Cool. TK just becomes an even more minor inconvenience for him then.

Since we've pretty much agreed on incon and we just need a vote, should we go ahead and do a coin flip to decide who wins the tourney?

Travis not actually winning but being considered the winner in an unsatisfying way is also very fitting to the narrative of NMH1 so we should just elect him instead

...so. I was playing DOTO, and I learned something. The precog is... weird. You can see what they're doing in the time stop, but you can also "mark" targets and see where they're gonna move. You can't see their attacks and such, but you can see their "cone" of vision and where they're gonna move. Not sure how that affects things.

I mean, I doubt it would, Travis is probably just gonna move towards her when he can anyway, and she can see his eyes either way, his shades are transparent.

Back