• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hank J Wimblenuts vs Legionis

My bad. So what does Hank start with.

Since all optional equipment is allowed, Hank's gonna use the best weapon in his arsenal. These same weapons are a lot stronger than him as well since literally any weapon in the verse is capable of oneshotting all of the stronger chars assuming they do more than just scrape them.

Are legions restricted? Legions are 8-C but Legionis themselves is 9-A. Anyways, I'm gonna come back to this in a bit.

The Legionis with the sword legion (the only legion they have access to in this key) was able to fight with and momentarily knock out Enceladus, who is 1.5 Tons of TNT. Legions probably one shot here and they do have invisibility as well.

Hank seems to have a pretty high scaling chart above 0.03 tons, which is already 3 times higher than Legionis' dura, so Hank could easily one or two shot Legionis making this a fair match if Legionis uses legions.

They both oneshot. This is just a question of who makes the first move.

Legionis in this key is inexperienced with their legion, but they still possess basic combat training and skills. Occasionally in this key they do have sparks where they perfectly sync with their legion and briefly become a master in usage of their legion when they're put in danger.

Right, so, the only thing that can save Hank from that blaster is his amp which he doesn't use in this key, and his metallic arm that is more durable than him as it can shield Wimbleton from the weapons in the series (and as I've mentioned before, literally any weapon in the verse can oneshot Hank or any of the other chars).

By "perfectly sync with their legion and briefly become a master," I mean 'they effortlessly far outclass people who have years of prior combat experience and experience with legions"
This is to the point that the creator of the Legions is in blatant amazement. I should also note that their combat training and skills, even while not in the state of perfect sync (and without their legion) they're still able to fight and restrain their berserk legion while heavily weakened to the point where they could barely stand just a few moments ago. And while they were in the state of perfect sync they were able to fend off the other four berserk legions who all have a handful of different combat styles and abilities each.

So if I am understanding this right, both oneshot and have similar range, so this just comes down to skill right.

Legionis usually launches their Legion against a distanced opponent if its not blatant that they're a projectile user, but if it is obvious that they're a projectile user, they usually go straight for their blaster.

Back