• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Travis Touchdown vs Master Cheif

Alright so I'll get the obvious out of the way, what's the counter to Travis deflecting all of Chief's bullets before getting into melee range and cutting him up with dark step, superior skill and instinctive reaction?

Shit.

I believe he has a bubble shield at this time. So the shield would take some of the hits if Travis were to do a dark step. Master Chief is pretty skilled,just need someone to argue for him lol.

Travis has his beam katanas and nothing more unless you wanna give him his motorcycle which I doubt he'd use, dunno for Chief

Well actually it does mention Cheif having an amp that can make him invunerable for a few seconds. So cheif would probably take the hits and use the time to smack around Travis.

Gravity hammer would for Travis to come closer when he closes the gap and Master Chief is much stronger than Travis is stat wise.

I mean if he's invulnerable can't that just be waited out? Travis can just play defensive for those few seconds. Also apparently the MC calc is outdated, look in the comments.

Yeah a lightsaber fight would be badass I'm cool with that

I mean if he's invulnerable can't that just be waited out? Travis can just play defensive for those few seconds. Also apparently the MC calc is outdated, look in the comments.
It doesn’t have comments. Not in the one I looked in.

The Hammer would pull Travis towards cheif. So he can’t really wait it out of he’s already in range due to performing a dark step.

can you give him at least the energy sword?
Pretty sure that’s in standard equipment.
would he really use such a weapon against Travis, who looks like... well, Travis. He's a nerd with an anime shirt.
Same mf who proceeds to dark step Master cheif and block all of his shots? I’m very sure he’ll pull it out when Travis decides to close the gap.

That’s the calc I’m talking about lol,it doesn’t have any comments.

Anyway, while I doubt Master Chief would be able to use those few seconds to land a deadly hit (Again, Low-Mid exists),
A hammer with a 0.18 ton due swinging it at his head for 10 seconds straight?

Meh, that's just one of the various strategies he can use. But yeah I do think Travis can dodge for ten seconds straight even when having to deal with gravity. He could also just try and cut through the hammer with his own weapon.

Also that calculation has 5 comments for me

Let’s just use the number we have for now.

Master Chief could use that time to grapple the sword away from Travis and just beat him to death with it if he decides to cut the hammer.

How is he gonna grab the sword? It's just pure energy. And Travis can also stun him with some punches, depending on how the invincibility works.

"Invincibility: Grants near invulnerability to various heavy weapons including Spartan lasers and Wraith Mortars. It also grants zero additional resistance against melee attacks or blunt force trauma."

**** my eyes don’t work.

Travis takes the W. Pretty sure this won’t be added if Chief gets downgraded anyways lol.

now time to watch him get bodied by Billie

Back