• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s effectively teleportation, but it’s just bending space to nigh-instantly move yourself somewhere. You can use that for attacking, like how Corvo can blink into an insta-stab or punch. He’s still tangible while doing so.

Yeah that's not really BFR, it's just changing the fight's location IG

...huh? Also, doesn’t the BFR involve messing with someone’s time?
I don't think so, it's just falls and create a portal. At least from Mafia statements. And mustache girl have a lot of time pieces so I'm not sure if she will run out of it.
Not sure what the relevancy of this is.
Technically I meant that when it comes to moving from one object to another they're would be equal.

I repeat, if Mustache stays in the fight, how is the BFR a wincon?

I repeat, if Mustache stays in the fight, how is the BFR a wincon?
Well she wouldn't(you can forget about mine BFR example cause Adem showed better and apparently true example).
I’m... not sure what exactly you’re trying to say here.
Well, I'll try to rephrase what I meant. Billy can teleport, mustache girl can teleport. Since both can teleport their teleportation wouldn't be a high adventage.

Well she wouldn't(you can forget about mine BFR example cause Adem showed better and apparently true example).
... Not really. He showed how it works, but I didn't see anything about Mustache Girl using it to get out of a fight.

... Not really. He showed how it works, but I didn't see anything about Mustache Girl using it to get out of a fight.
Well, I'll try to explain more deeply.
Time piece falls into object, in our case Mustache Girl throw a time piece into Billie. Portal appears Billie BFR's while mustache girl are still on her position. So BFR would affect Billie but wouldn't affect Mustache girl.
Billie uses Pull to redirect projectiles, why cant she do that here?
How much objects can Billie hold? Cause as Adem showed Mustache girl can throw a lot at same time.
Does Mustache Girl have experience fighting people who can also teleport, though? Billie has a good bit.
No, but still as far as I understand Mustache Girl's teleport works better than Billie's.

Last edited:
Well, I'll try to explain more deeply.
Time piece falls into object, in our case Mustache Girl throw a time piece into Billy. Portal appears Billie BFR's while mustache girl are still on her position. So BFR would affect Billie but wouldn't affect Mustache girl.
Understood, but from what I remember, she's very aggressive and combative. I think she'd wanna go and finish the job. Besides, it's arguable the ones she drops during her boss fight don't BFR at all, unless she somehow knew Hat Kid resists that, why would she want to allow her to escape? Been a while tho so I might be totally wrong.

It doesn’t really matter if it works better, she isn’t used to fighting other people who can teleport.
Yes and no. While it's true about her not having experience with other people who can teleport. However she still can use it to escape or attack more unpredictable.
Understood, but from what I remember, she's very aggressive and combative. I think she'd wanna go and finish the job. Besides, it's arguable the ones she drops during her boss fight don't BFR at all, unless she somehow knew Hat Kid resists that, why would she want to allow her to escape? Been a while tho so I might be totally wrong.
Well it's explainable by a few things.
1. Game mechanics cause developers wanted to make fight more "colorful", "epic", "hard" can't find more fitting word, but I think you guessed it.
2. CIS, since she could just make a floor fall in beginning of the fight without fighting Hat kid, like she did with Mafia.
3. She can actually use BFR and not more attack, because technically that's one of tactics which can be thinkable to Mustache Girl. Since there's times when she uses different ways of defeating her oponents (lava Mafia town, reality warp of planet).

It's not game mechanics at all. She's clearly dropping time pieces. And yes, it is CIS, that's exactly what I'm arguing, that she's too aggressive to end a fight like that.

Mustache Girl
- BFRs with thrown items she can spam

Dishonored
- Is skilled enough at dealing with that stuff that she ends the fight beforehand

It's not game mechanics at all. She's clearly dropping time pieces. And yes, it is CIS, that's exactly what I'm arguing, that she's too aggressive to end a fight like that.
True(Only now relooked Game mechanics term). Well, that's why I used point 3, that at times she uses an different less aggressive-direct ways of dealing with her opponents.
The reason she didn't used that on Hat kid would be CIS, I think cause yes she could defeat her by other ways (but hat kid would anyway escape from BFR via her dimensional travel).

Back