• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna vote billie for now via being more skilled, TK to counter projectiles, and can easily incap with sleep darts or ust stabbing with her higher AP.

Well, gonna ask again, but how many objects Billie can hold?
Cause as Adem showed Mustache girl can throw a lot.

Well as I looked on how her plant hax and TK works I think that wouldn't be enough to defend from all time pieces floating on her.
I'll vote for Mustache Girl at the moment, but it looks really more and more interesting.

With her plant stuff, TK, blink, strong resistance to time manip, skill, AP difference, and experience, I think Billie takes it.

I think I see Billie winning more as well, yeah. Voting her FRA, but this was another pretty cool match. This tournament's definitely solidifying my opinion that 9-A's one of the coolest tiers.

Understood, but from what I remember, she's very aggressive and combative. I think she'd wanna go and finish the job. Besides, it's arguable the ones she drops during her boss fight don't BFR at all, unless she somehow knew Hat Kid resists that, why would she want to allow her to escape? Been a while tho so I might be totally wrong.
The most she does is throw time pieces at her opponents and then proceed to shoot blast, if she BFRs someone and they don't return, she'd take that as a win.

Back