• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What all can they do? Like, there's only a few things listed that don't involve affecting Corvo.
Attack with surprise and defense by forcefield at same time and that's it. Her attacks got good range but Corvo can just "time stop" for which mustache girl doesn't resist, as Hat kid can use time stop too.
if it's a stomp, there's another option.
Snatcher or Hat kid.

Btw does Corvo resist time rewind itself?
If not, by making them bloodlust mustache girl maybe can win via time travel.

(So basically all time related stuff. Well, we can change to hat kid. Not snatcher because death hax gg I guess.)

Unfortunate. Should we change Corvo or was Mustache just unlucky to have everything resisted?

I'd honestly be interested in debating a Hat Girl vs Corvo match if someone wants to make one, though. Corvo can probably just move forward in the tourney.

"Dark Vision; this power allows the user to see animals, objects, and creatures, even through walls, and determine their line of sight and even predict their movements from their current position" thought based, and from there passive.

That doesn't sound mindblowingly good tbh, how far ahead does it let him see, a few seconds?

Yes, and how far ahead? There's a difference between seeing what they'll do in three seconds or what they'll do for the next three minutes

Seconds but its a constant stream of seing what they will do seconds later, not just seeing what will be done seconds later once and then not seeing after that

That didn't contact him, only staff can that way

@Axxtentacle

We could also put Ringo Starr in the tournament, he was suggested- just too late.

(Also, I'm not so sure Travis will win the whole thing- opposition is pretty stiff over here)

Last edited:
CQC similarly to Corvo. She can put down a warped figure thing that she can swap places with for mobility, and that is usually what she starts with if i'm not mistaken.

She has her own novel (which I unfortunately don’t have) but in the games she mainly starts with CQC and magic.
Ninjad

Enhanced Senses, Limited Analytical Prediction, and Limited Information Analysis (Foresight; Foresight allows Billie to see animals, objects, and creatures, even through walls, and determine their line of sight and even predict their movements from their current position. Billie can also sense holes between the physical world and The Void),
It’s listed as analytical prediction for some reason (will change that in a crt) but it’s similar to corvo attano.

I mean, that's the thing that pushed Corvo over the edge, right?

Back