• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, I looked through their profiles. Corvo resists time abilities other Outsider mark users have, and gets his resistance from that. So Mustache Girl’s time manip is actually very useless against him.

Corvo has an immunity to her main hax, scales above her significantly AP wise, and has a VERY wide variety of hax. Including a time stop of his own. Can anyone tell me what like, defensive abilities the Mustache Girl has with time pieces? That’s the only thing that’ll help her in this case.

So just I watched this clip here,she seem pretty pissed at Hat girl. So this should be accurate for how she would fight Attano.

Here

She can pull attano into a pocket dimension and start having danmaku attacks and shockwaves while teleporting constantly.

She can pull attano into a pocket dimension and start having danmaku attacks and shockwaves while teleporting constantly.
Corvo has precog so i don't know how effective damanku is, pocket dimensions and similar things do exist in dishonored and teleport spam is so common to him, even the average fodder can do it.

She doesn’t have a resistance listed, so it should work fine. Unless Time Piece users have some innate resistance that isn’t listed on the profiles.
No,the time piece when smashed supposedly stops and reverses time for a short period. Considering hat girl is unaffected by tanking pieces thrown at her,I’d say she’d be comparable. She would be able to resist the manip on Corvo’s end.

Does Mustache Girl resist them, though? Hat Girl may have a resistance, but she doesn’t seem to.

Actually, Hat Girl’s profile doesn’t have a resistance to time manip listed.

That’s pretty weird. The description says such,so she really should.

Actually scratch everything I’ve said earlier, I thought she got hit in that clip but she didn’t lmao.

yeah,was just trying to stimulate convo beforehand.

Ah. So time stop is completely effective. iirc, he does it decently often in character, but it’s not always his first move?

Anyway if Corvo goes cqc he has a rapid fire pistol with plenty of explosives and incaps with sleep darts.

Honestly... this seems very unfair. It would go down like this:

Mustache Girl puts him into the alternate dimension, and starts trying to hit him with Time Pieces or whatever else she attacks with. The Time Pieces have no effect on Corvo, and Corvo blinks over to her and stabs her. Or he just dodges them with precog and Blink.

Mustache Girl doesn’t even have an AP advantage. This is a pretty big mismatch lmao.

Sadly, it’s a stomp. Everything Mustache can do gets negged, or hard countered.

But, i’m still waiting on the other dude. Maybe there’s something we’re missing.

Theoretically a single time piece is able to reverse time for 6 years.
However Corvo is Resistant and Mustache Girl wouldn't use that in combat.
However she will create a pocket dimension, teleport in middle of the fight and will use time pieces for a different tricks. Also 0.03 tons is their at least, hat kid and mustache girl can be higher.

Back