• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Billie Lurk

v

Travis Touchdown

Speed equal.

Fight takes place in an open field.

Standard equipment.

Death of the Outsider Key used.

Billie,Slayer of the Outsider.Bane to the Hat woman and Breaker of Legion

Travis, Demonslayer and Destroyer of the Makyr’s Chosen:

Incon:

Last edited:
Alright, so, Billie's AP is 231270692.04 Joules, and she seemingly doesn't upscale from it, while Travis' upscales a fair amount from 402001292.53, so he has a roughly x2.5/x3 AP advantage. Also, Instinctive Reaction alongside with his regen should help him deal with timestop spam, and I don't think I need to explain what happens if he gets a perfect dodge by now.

Billie can't time stop.

Would his instinctive reaction save him from her using Blink and nigh-instantly ramming a sword through his heart?

Ah. He has good pain tolerance. She could still use blink to stab him then blink to move away before she gets countered, I suppose.

She CAN tine stop but it's not this key, and not entirely combat applicable.

Which key of travis is this and what's the LS diff? Billie still has TK.

I mean, it's not just pain tolerance, it's regen and immortality too (though, we don't know how fast the regen is). As for that, considering Instinctive Reaction, if he doesn't dodge it (which activates Dark Step, which is a huge speed amp that's basically an instawin for him), he'll definitely be able to react to it after she's stabbed him but before she can teleport away.

It's worth mentioning Travis has fought Henry Cooldown, who can teleport and does so in the middle of very complex and acrobatic sword combos.

Both are Superhuman, but while I'm not asking you to count it as superior, it's worth mentioning the feat Travis scales from would give really good results... if the camera angle wasn't so weird, I'd totally calc it.

Anyway, from what I understand she's still gonna lead with a teleport attack that leads to her getting sliced up, right?

She can also start with her swap ability, which could allow her to swap behind him with her sword through him, blow him up by placing the "swap" thing on him and swapping with it, etc.

Is that something she does in-character? From what I understood in previous matches in cutscenes they tend to start with teleport spam.

Billie in this key isn't exactly a normal outsider mark user. She has a new set of abilities that seems to be separate, as well, they come from the ****** up arm.

The explode thing as far as I can remember isn't a very in character thing, but just swapping around is.

Competes pretty evenly with over world-class assassins who are feared world-wide like Corvo & Daud if i'm remembering things properly.

Aight, Travis iirc despite being an absolute weeb/otaku is actually really skilled. The guy can learn and execute wrestling moves effortlessly just from watching videos for one thing trying to remember other feats

The biggest feat is stomping Kimmy Howell, who learns hundreds of times faster than normal assassins, with assassins being closer to gladiators in NMH's world. This is from NMH2 but it's from the early parts of it and he doesn't really train between games so it's not uncomparable to his skill in NMH1. There's also becoming the highest-ranked assassin in the world, with assassins being closer to gladiators in this setting, so all their skill is combat skill. I think he can deal with just the swapping around, even in just NMH1 there's plenty of crazy gimmicks, including a guy who alters his perception and teleports him in traps.

Hm. The assassins in the clips just seem like, skilled sword fighters who use lightsabers.

Corvo is basically exactly that but with a normal sword. Capable of soloing dozens of trained soldiers low-diff without hax. Consistently takes out other trained and skilled assassins, and Billie should be comparable though less skilled than he.

The skill difference is probably minimal if there is one.

I mean, if you look at Kimmy Howell, who trained for two years straight specifically to beat Travis, that's like hundreds of years' worth of experience, and Travis has an easy time with her. And of course, even in the first stage of NMH1, where Travis is WAY less skilled than he is at the end of the game, Travis can kill dozens (maybe over a hundred) of armed bodyguards, including plenty with automatic firearms.

So idk, when you factor in that he got this way with the only real sword training he got being from cassette tapes, I think he's got an advantage.

And no, even in NMH1 assassins get pretty wacky.

I despise mobile formatting. I can't tell what damn section of abilities is what key. I'll read the profile and try to respond once i'm home, I went to the mall.

You gotta wait, she can Dark Step but it isn't on her profile yet

If she can, then I'd like to take back my stance on switching to the second key being fine, unless it's not applicable.

Meh, she can teleport anyway, Travis still has Instinctive Reaction to dodge that and Dark Step to capitalize on that.

Axx said she doesn't really lead with it, and imo this fight ends real quick.

Back