• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Bronze Saints God Cloth Upgrade? High 3-A to Low 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so this will be my first "upgrade" post. Hopefully I do this right. This is an upgrade regarding the 4 Legendary Bronze Saints, with Seiya being excluded as he's already there. I think that the other 4 should be upgraded to High 3-A or Low 2-C due to them harming Hades and making him bleed in the last chapter if the manga. In the last chapter, the 5 Saints put everything they had into a combined attack to strike down Hades. Their burst of energy shocks Hades, but he blocks and knocks all of them away easily. He's then is angered and suprised that they injured him and made him *bleed*. In order to do this, they would need to at least be High 3-A or Low 2-C. Even if it was a combined attack, 5, 3-A characters can't harm a 2-C character. (I was unaware Seiya was upgraded to low 2-C until about a minute ago, but I kept High 3-A just to be safe.) (P.S, IDK the best way to show scans, so I just used the easiest method... the picture icon.)
Gathering Cosmos

Strike Hades Down!
Hades is shocked!
Hades brushes them off
But is left bleeding from the attack!

idk ask Mat he's the SS expert and the one who made low 2-C Seiya

Seiya's profile says Star level up to Galaxy level with Miracles but their not used?

I actually agree with this. Seiya is Low 2-C for similar reasons. And let's not forget Seiya didnt do ANYTHING to Hades, but they managed to truly cause damage combined, and as mentioned before, 3-A characters cant harm 2-C ones, even if combined. Also, never bought Seiya being superior to the likes of Ikki and Unrestrained Shun, but that may be personal spite.

True. But Im kinda against NOT bumping things. Why create an equal thread if this was already said and I can add to it? Nvm anyways, I'll create a new one if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back