• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: 5D Celestials

WeeklyBattles said:
Im genuinely curious as to what you would describe as sufficient evidence because both agnaa and ultima agreed that the evidence provided is more than enough to warrant 5-D

Agnaa told me he did agree with it so
aaaaaa

I specifically asked not to be mentioned.

I read the summary saying that celestials view a 2-A multiverse as finite, and said that it was your best piece of evidence, but that everything else was irrelevant. But I didn't actually look into the evidence, nor do I know enough about what qualifies for higher realms to say if this is enough or not.

Hl3 asked me to comment here, and mentioned that the evidence didn't actually show that celestials view the 2-A multiverse as finite. And upon re-reading it, I agree, it only shows viewing one timeline as finite, which isn't much of a feat.

So I came here to "debunk" this thread, but it turns out that Ultima accepted 5 pieces of evidence that I dismissed outright, and he's the expert, so idk if this qualifies or not, I'm not an expert.

tl;dr idk if this is good evidence or not, stop ******* namedropping, me I know nothing about Low 1-C

Except that none of your scans show the CR viewing the multiverse as finite or existing on a higher level of existence above it, which is what Ultima was agreeing to and saying that you have yet to prove.

Well I guess you're a liar because I literally just talked to him about it.

Agnaa said:
aaaaaa

I specifically asked not to be mentioned.

I read the summary saying that celestials view a 2-A multiverse as finite, and said that it was your best piece of evidence, but that everything else was irrelevant. But I didn't actually look into the evidence, nor do I know enough about what qualifies for higher realms to say if this is enough or not.

Hl3 asked me to comment here, and mentioned that the evidence didn't actually show that celestials view the 2-A multiverse as finite. And upon re-reading it, I agree, it only shows viewing one timeline as finite, which isn't much of a feat.

So I came here to "debunk" this thread, but it turns out that Ultima accepted 5 pieces of evidence that I dismissed outright, and he's the expert, so idk if this qualifies or not, I'm not an expert.

tl;dr idk if this is good evidence or not, stop ******* namedropping, me I know nothing about Low 1-C
They view reality as finite which has inifnite timelines.

Hl3 or bust said:
Except that none of your scans show the CR viewing the multiverse as finite or existing on a higher level of existence above it, which is what Ultima was agreeing to and saying that you have yet to prove.
Reality is the multiverse which is viewed as finite. They literally come down from a higher plane to intereact with mortals and split up realities into layers.

Hl3 or bust said:

I literally posted the scans that says it does when you asked for them earlier in this thread

Rocker1189 said:
They view reality as finite which has inifnite timelines.
Seeing "finite realities" end seems to be talking about timelines, because she wouldn't use a plural if she was talking about all of existence.

Scans please. Nothing in either blog mentions anything lile this. The avatar thing is at best 4D, and means nothing most of the time?

Agnaa said:
Seeing "finite realities" end seems to be talking about timelines, because she wouldn't use a plural if she was talking about all of existence.
That is because there are multiple realities besides the one we know of, LoL has more than one reality. The single reality we know of is made up of infinite timelines as per tarics quote.

Agnaa said:
LoL has an infinite number of realities, she's literally saying that 4-D space-time continuums are finite to her and by extension to the Celestials

Rocker1189 said:
That is because there are multiple realities besides the one we know of, LoL has more than one reality. The single reality we know of is made up of infinite timelines as per tarics quote.
Oh ok.

WeeklyBattles said:
LoL has an infinite number of realities, she's literally saying that 4-D space-time continuums are finite to her and by extension to the Celestials
LoL has an infinite number of 2-A multiverses? Damn.

SchroKatze said:
can you stop ignoring or misinterpreting the scans, please?
Schro, the word finite is only used to state the number of realities that Zoe saw die in those blogs. Im fairly certain it literally isnt stated anywhere else.

Zoe also even mentions certain things such as 4-Dimensional existences that can't be measured by normal means, but sees it as trivial (just like Celestials see it.)

• So, there's these, like, yinger and yangerons, and they spin in this projected pattern which intersects fourth-dimensionally. But it isn't a measurable function. It's got a whoosh, whoom, whoooooooooh!"

Aight. I'm a bit lost in the middle of all the scans, so my apologies in advance, but can someone quote/link me the scan where it says 1 reality = multiverse which has infinite timelines?

If it is true, perhaps I'll agree to this ^_^

It's tied to her being able to go in and out of the Celestial Realm, and seeing the same thing as them from a higher plane of existence. They see linear time and the multiverse as a "lower" thing, literally being able to "physically" see the beggining and ending of it, all of time and space and etc. They are also beyond/above it all.

Does being capable of seeing different future possiblities grant infinite multiverses doe? Are all of the versions they see legit or just possibilities?

I would do a clearer representation here:

2-A multiverse < multiple 2-A mutiverses < From targon you can view all the 2-A multiverses and travel to any of them.

However to actually interact with them the Celestials need to come down from their level of existence to do so.

This requires a few things:

Some make up a new body. ex Bard.

Some give their powers to humans ex, Zoe and to lesser extents Leona and Diana.

Some straight up force their way into a body. ex Pantheon.

This is the only way that the Celestials have been able to interact with the universe so far. Other ways have results in destruction of realities in their fight with the Void.

RatherClueless said:
Does being capable of seeing different future possiblities grant infinite multiverses doe? Are all of the versions they see legit or just possibilities?
They are legit:

Zilea also saw experienced all of them from being omnipresent throughout the entirey of time in reality.

Ekko also uses it to summon clones from other timelines.

AndKindred can see all the Ekkos.

@Rocker Hm? When I read it I was under the impression that 1 reality = 1 timeline though. Since it was mentioning he was challenged by "myriad realities" and experienced "infinite fates". Unless you have a scan saying otherwise?

Nepuko said:
@Rocker Hm? When i read it I was under the impression that 1 reality = 1 timeline though. Since it was mentioning he was challenged by "myriad realities" and experienced "infinite fates".
It wont make sense for it to say myriad of realities and infinite timelines seperately. Also it goes against Zoe seeing the end of finite realities and traveling to the edge of Targon prime's control of different realities.

@Rocker Hmmm, well it was mentioning "conflicting realities", which is one of the main reasons I believed the above (since different timelines = different stuff happening at the "same" time etc. For ex me sleeping at 10 pm in Timeline A and me staying awake at 10 pm in timeline B). And seeing how fancy the LoL quotes were, a change in terms isn't really that surprising, or illogical as far as I go.

Well, if it is true that one reality is an entire multiverse, I am fine with this. Up untill now I was under the impression that it was only a universe each, so yeah, this should be fine.

Yep, that's the small but important detail I'm trying to make sure of. The taric scan was kinda vague in that aspect, but if that can be shown/proven then I'll support this CRT.

Nepuko said:
@Rocker Hmmm, well it was mentioning "conflicting realities", which is one of the main reasons I believed the above (since different timelines = different stuff happening at the "same" time etc). And seeing how fancy the LoL quotes were, a change in terms isn't really that surprising, or illogical as far as I go.
Yeah thing is LoL is pretty different in that regard whenever it says realities and dimensions it pretty much means a different universe and they nearly always say timelines as something specific in that regard. Basically a reality could end up straight up being absolutely nothing like our own to the point that humans cant understand them, thus it wont make sense fo them to be a timeline.

RatherClueless said:
Well, if it is true that one reality is an entire multiverse, I am fine with this. Up untill now I was under the impression that it was only a universe each, so yeah, this should be fine.
Yeah I thought we made that clear up above hopefully I am clearing things up a bit better cause I misunderstood what the actual problem is.

I wasn't talking about dimensions tho? I can't see why that Zoe quote is helping in that issue :/. Heck as I see it it's another proof that they use terms interchanegeably a lot. Tho, I may have missed something so my apologies

As I see it, that Zoe quote for exemple can be interpreted in many ways (I don't have the context after all) :

1- A dimension contains many realities

2- She was visiting different dimensions that are inside many various realities

And I thought a reality was supposed to be a multiverse? Why is it a universe now....#confusion. Anyway, better stick to the timeline-reality subject for now.

Sorry for the double post.

Nepuko said:
As I see it, that Zoe quote for exemple can be interpreted in many ways (I don't have the context after all) :
1- A dimension contains many realities

2- She was visiting different dimensions that are inside many various realities

And I thought a reality was supposed to be a multiverse? Why is it a universe now....#confusion.

Sorry for the double post.
It is 2, because a timeline contains, the human world, the spirit world and the death realm. which are all different dimensions.

I am just saying universe interchangeably sorry.

Nepuko said:
Hm. I see. Anyway, while that Taric scan is still up to interpreation imo, I can see it being what you say now. It would make some sense.
I'd have like this to be a bit more solid, but count me in among those supporting this.

I agree with 5-D Celestial realm ^_^
Thanks and yeah I am still looking up any more potential evidence.

Back