• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: 5D Celestials

Not sure how concrete the 5-D evidence is - a fair few of those quotes are a bit too vague or can be seen as very high into 4-D instead, so I'll stay neutral while I think about it.

How can they be above time, timeless and an infinite number of branches of time at the same time? Those are all different things.

I really don't see how any of this means that the Celestial Realm is 5D. Its definitely 2-A, i'll give you that, but the section titled "The Celestial Realm views the 4-D multiversal space-time as finite and can view all of it, past present and future, simultaneously" outright doesn't demonstrate that in any of the posted scans.

@Milly being above both space and time can be 5D, but that still requires more context in the vast majority of cases.

RatherClueless said:
How can they be above time, timeless and an infinite number of branches of time at the same time? Those are all different things.
No they are not? everything you stated goes together, if you are above time, then you are timeless and whether time is made up of infinite branches or just a singular branch is what makes it go from just 4-D to 5-D. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Hl3 or bust said:
I really don't see how any of this means that the Celestial Realm is 5D. Its definitely 2-A, i'll give you that, but the section titled "The Celestial Realm views the 4-D multiversal space-time as finite and can view all of it, past present and future, simultaneously" outright doesn't demonstrate that in any of the posted scans.

@Milly being above both space and time can be 5D, but that still requires more context in the vast majority of cases.
Except it does? Zoe flat out states that shes watched the end of finite universes from the celestial realm and the two darkin state that when they went into the celestial realm they watched the creation of their own universe

And said context is given here

So having good senses means you're 5D now? Because nothing about that quote indicates that the CR is transcendent of the infinite timelines/universes. You alsp kinda shoot yourself in the foot here because Zoe literally says "finite realities" aka she doesn't see all of them.

RatherClueless said:
Above time and timeless are synonymous terms, embodying infinite branches of time is dubious but can be seen as being above/made of it rather than abiding by it.

What part of 'warch the birth and death of universesfrom the celestial realm' implies its just good senses??

And yes, she does see all of them, shes literally saying that the universes shes watching are a finite existence which is why shes able to view the end of it

Because unless you're saying that even regular ass humans who go to the CR can do that, it's just senses of Zoe' s part because the alternative has literally everyone scaling to the cosmic awareness of what is basically a god-tier

Yes. Regular ass humans can and HAVE done it

Taric was literally just a normal human when he saw the infinite realities from looking into the celestial realm

That is very weird and I feel like it's going yo be used later on for something but meh

Either way, I genuinely don't see how that blogs makes the CR 5D. It is definitely 2-A, and a higher level than the normal multiverse at that, however.

Being transcendent of a 2-A, 4-D multiverse and viewing it as finite, being beyond time, and all the other stuff in those blogs, this is evidence of being 5-D

Well, I've read the blog, zero 5-D proofs.

First of all, I'll just point out that time really doesn't matter here, for two reasons:

• Time is not, by default, tied to a tier. There could be a higher spatial dimension in which beings view infinite layered 3D structures the same as a single layer (as nothing) and they can still be bound by causuality and work on a temporal axis. Or on easier terms, dimensionality and time axis' are not tied together, a 2D can be unbound by time while a 47D isn't.
  • Even if time is part of potency, such as here, it doesn't go beyond tier 2. Destroying universes is tier 3, destroying timeliness is Low 3-C. Tier 2 already assumes that they can and do destroy time and space, so you won't really get a higher tier out of it.
Watching universes and even multiple universes be destroyed means nothing for 5D. Viewing time as nothing doesn't mean 5D. Watching the end of finite universes or even living through infinite realities means nothing to 5D tiering.

Other than that, the best statement is only that of destroying all of reality, which the best I saw off was 2-A.

They are not stated to be transcendent of the multiverse or view it as finite anywhere in that blog. Being beyond time means nothing for tiering unless the verse is weird like HGttG. Ive looked over the blog several times and i dont see any evidence for 5D.

No they are not? everything you stated goes together, if you are above time, then you are timeless and whether time is made up of infinite branches or just a singular branch is what makes it go from just 4-D to 5-D. Those are not mutually exclusive.

That is like saying 11-C (Dimensionless) = 2-A/low 1-C (Infinite amount of a structure of certain dimension) = 1-A (Beyond dimension)

"-less" means you lack something, while "beyond" means you surpass it. They are by no means synonymous terms either. And if you either lack or are beyond time... why would they be infinite time branches at the sime time? That is literally not possible unless you claim they are beyond paradoxons.

Hl3 or bust said:
They are not stated to be transcendent of the multiverse or view it as finite anywhere in that blog. Being beyond time means nothing for tiering unless the verse is weird like HGttG. Ive looked over the blog several times and i dont see any evidence for 5D.
They are, i recommend you read the blog if you dont think so or i can just post exactly where its stated if youd like

No time sectio

The first quote simply says timeless beings, which just means they don't age or deteriorate over time. For example Star Wars isn't removed from time due to being timeless, and that's not due to the almighty mouses tinkering alone. That stamen isn't proof for much of anything.

Having no concept of linear time doesn't mean not having time by default, but it can. Good proof but not enough of it's own. However... isn't that from the wiki for LOL? Can I get the scan from in game, or a writer statement? Doesn't really matter that much tough, since this is proven later.

The third link, the writer statement, is fine.

Reality is limited to them
Zoe's statement doesn't really seem to say that she or anyone views infinite as finite. It seems far more likely that the writer simply forgot that to me. I get that assuming something is wrong isn't the most charitable, but I need more proof than that to assume that "Zoe journeyed to dimensions at the very edge of Targon's control" is to mean that she views infinity as finite.

Regardless of that, that's not anywhere near enough for 5D. Being able to reach the "end" of infinite realities is the whole point of 2-A.

(The bullet point doesn't prove much, just that she enjoys seeing the end of a reality that is finite, which obviously refers to universes at most.)

The second quote is talking about a place where time is one and a universe is created. Not even sure why that's there.

The infinite realities quote is fine for 2-A, and I'll assume "freed from all illusions" refers to something else besides the visions he got in it (else that seemingly before it makes it look like the realities and experiences were fake).

The last quote just mentions time being young. Not worth much tiering wise.

3-D forms are fine. No proof for 5-D, but justifies their interaction with reality.

Potentially unmasking all of reality is not 5-D still.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Watching universes and even multiple universes be destroyed means nothing for 5D. Viewing time as nothing doesn't mean 5D. Watching the end of finite universes or even living through infinite realities means nothing to 5D tiering.

Other than that, the best statement is only that of destroying all of reality, which the best I saw off was 2-A.
Well we know that reality is 2-A in size.

The poin tof the blog is that the existence of the celestial ia above that of reality. For them to even interact with it requires them to either create a ody for themselves like Bard does, or to give away their divinity like Soraka, or to straight up possess someone like Pantheon initially did before he got wiped out.

The point of those statements is that to them they are see all of a 2-A multiverse like practically nothing, and just them warring with the void nearly wipes it out and has in fact wiped out other realities.

Theres also Eternum Nocturne, who is canonically weaker than the Celestials, who is outright stated to transcend space and time

Nowhere have I seen anything that makes them transcend it to an extent that puts them at 5-D. Being stronger than 2-A is not enough.

2-As whole point is being able to destroy infinite universes. Them nearly doing that through a fight is proof of no more than that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Theres also Eternum Nocturne, who is canonically weaker than the Celestials, who is outright stated to transcend space and time
We have a rule about not using that for tiering without a lot more context (which you failed to give here mind you).

Being above time and space can be Low 2-C and Low 1-C and even Low 1-A depending the verse.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok that's actually promising

Scans please

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
If it's nearly, then it's not infinite. Because there's still infinite left.
The idea was that it hadn't escalated to that point, not that it already happened but only partially.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
We have a rule about not using that for tiering without a lot more context (which you failed to give here mind you).

Being above time and space can be Low 2-C and Low 1-C and even Low 1-A depending the verse.
Im genuinely curious as to what you would describe as sufficient evidence because both agnaa and ultima agreed that the evidence provided is more than enough to warrant 5-D

Back