• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: 5D Celestials

@Rocker Np, I just like seeing verses get their proper tiers. More evidence would be welcome of course.

Also, just to know if I got where 5-D tier came from right :

A reality contains infinite timelines, and yet the Celestial realm peeps view said realities as finite?

Nepuko said:
@Rocker Np, I just like seeing verses get their proper tiers. More evidence would be welcome of course.
Also, just to know if I got where 5-D tier came from right :

A reality contains infinite timelines, and yet the Celestial realm peeps view said realities as finite?
Yep essentially also they exist above all the realities in Targon prime and they battle the Void which has consumed multiple layers of existence and time.

Alright. When looking for more evidence, keep an open eye for those relating to realities containing timelines. Would help make this more solid.

Nepuko said:
Alright. When looking for more evidence, keep an open eye for those relating to realities containing timelines. Would help make this more solid.
Btw here is more proof that time and reality is seen as different:

"Time, space, reality - we shall consume all."

"Time is but a cog in a dying machine."

These are from Dark Star Thresh's quotes.

We also have this statement from Zilean's lore. There are multiple strands of past and present and he is searching for a specific future. This is all in just one reality. This should hopefully coincide with Taric's quote.

Yep, should be good I think. And I guess timelines are considered universes (as in, they have their "own" space time)?

Nepuko said:
Yep, should be good I think. And I guess timelines are considered universes (as in, they have their "own" space time)?
Yes, they do as evidenced by Ekko, who can sumon his alternate timeline selves to help him.

Ekko also created lots of timelines every single time he used some time warping power. Iirc, when building the Z-Drive he even encountered countless "him"; paradoxes and every single one of them cooperated to close the rift that was happening in all timelines

"

He experimented madly with the crystal. During one less-than-scientific attempt, the gem exploded into a vortex of shimmering dust, triggering eddies of temporal distortion. Ekko opened his eyes to see several splintered realities—and several "echo" versions of himself—staring back in sheer panic amid the fractured continua.

He'd really done it this time.

After some tense coordination between Ekko and his paradoxes, they managed to contain and repair the hole he had torn in the fabric of reality. Eventually, he harnessed the shattered crystal's temporal powers into a device that would allow him to manipulate small increments of time… at least in theory.

Back