• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Targon Tier Upgrade

Agree. This was just left to rot and not updated for a long time. The verse itself seems to be left by most supporters, since new champions have been comin out and most og them lack any pages

Also, another champion that should get a "possibly", or just straight up scale to them is Jax. He killed and decapitated an Ascended before, and Aatrox recognizes him as a strong/worthy vessel

Mordekaiser is also said to be Comparable to Aspects in his profile, he should be 4-B too, right?
In my opinion, every aspect should scale around the same level, except for those aspects explicitly stated to be stronger, like Zoe. Therefore, anyone who scales to an aspect should be within a similar range. However, this would likely require revising most of the verse with a ton of evidence. I'm willing to assist if someone makes the crt. I could do it myself, although it would take some time as I haven't had much free time lately.

Mordekaiser is also said to be Comparable to Aspects in his profile, he should be 4-B too, right?
Nope. Only thing we have is a quote about his writer thinking about how a fight between him and an Ascended would be. He would scale to Viego if anything, or get an unknown tier. The Viego thing is about him being more powerful, tho can't remember where the statement was made

Also, another champion that should get a "possibly", or just straight up scale to them is Jax. He killed and decapitated an Ascended before, and Aatrox recognizes him as a strong/worthy vessel
If we make all the Ascended 4-B there is no need for it to be "possibly". Fury of the Sands Nasus is weaker than before and thus Base Nasus becomes 4-B, so we can make all ascended people 4-B.

Nope. Only thing we have is a quote about his writer thinking about how a fight between him and an Ascended would be. He would scale to Viego if anything, or get an unknown tier. The Viego thing is about him being more powerful, tho can't remember where the statement was made
Viego's writer said. duration 1:10:10

Ok, so yeah. Then we have solid statement that Morde would probably stomp Viego if they went one-on-one basically. He easily scales to that, but not the ascended thing. Stil lon the same level since Viego ended up battling with Pantheon, but yeah, its not a direct scaling to Ascended or Aspects on his end.

Last edited:
Back