• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: 5D Celestials

Yes, but someone that transcends one universe won't be able to just destroy infinte universes.

Explicit showings of destructive capability aren't the only way to gain higher tiers. They're extremely important, yes, since tierng at this scale is all about the size of the area in which you can affect, but not the only way. Your size or nature relative to the universe or multiverse also works just fine.

Then by what standard do you decide they transcend? Not by the definiton of the world, or else anything outside of time and space would be Low 2-C.

"Outside" and "Superior to" are not necessarily the same thing. You can exist outside of space and time and not have this state of existence scale to your AP, an example of which are these people, and this distinction is important to make, as I've previously said.

As I see it, to be Low 1-C in this case, you'd have to completely trivialize the space-time of the universe as physical cosntants, being of a higher nature of existence than it or whatever. It's not rocket science really.

Ultima Reality said:
"Outside" and "Superior to" are not necessarily the same thing. You can exist outside of space and time and not have this state of existence scale to your AP, an example of which are these people, and this distinction is important to make, as I've previously said.

As I see it, to be Low 1-C in this case, you'd have to completely trivialize the space-time of the universe as physical cosntants, being of a higher nature of existence than it or whatever. It's not rocket science really.
True, but transcend means both.

But being able to up and make them not be a thing anywhore is clear superiority.

Someone that just waves and destroys infinite such things certainly trivilizes them.

Ultima is exactly correct. Completely trivialize space-time? Check, in spades. Higher nature of existence? Tons of quotes of being above and more powerful.

I support the revisions.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
True, but transcend means both.

But being able to up and make them not be a thing anywhore is clear superiority.

Someone that just waves and destroys infinite such things certainly trivilizes them.
The void has done that though

My point was that affecting a negligible structure of an infinite 3-D structure won't give you 3-A. Affecting a negligible amount of an infinite 4-D structure won't give you low 2-C, let alone 2-A and affecting a negligible amount of an infinite 5-D or 6-D structure won't give you low 1-C.

LoL characters, from what I can tell, MIGHT be 5-D, but can only destroy a 2-A structure (infinite 4-D universes), not a low 1-C one (an infinitely sized 5-D structure).

Rocker1189 said:
The void has done that though
Yes. My point is that most 2-A characters do that.

Chara just swings at you with a knife after laughing at you and suddenly all timelines are gone. Then just goes to talk to you and recreates all of it as if nothing happened. Not 2-A, but they still trivilize space and time.

Given dimensionality superiority is proven in a given verse, a 5-D character who can only destroy 4-D structures isn't a 5-D at all. I haven't seen any 3-D human only capable of interacting with 2-D structures, as that doesn't make a lot of sense.

That being said, LoL would not be very high into Low 1-C at all.

RatherClueless said:
My point was that affecting a negligible structure of an infinite 3-D structure won't give you 3-A. Affecting a negligible amount of an infinite 4-D structure won't give you low 2-C, let alone 2-A and affecting a negligible amount of an infinite 5-D or 6-D structure won't give you low 1-C.

LoL characters, from what I can tell, MIGHT be 5-D, but can only destroy a 2-A structure (infinite 4-D universes), not a low 1-C one (an infinitely sized 5-D structure).
Given the proper circumstances The void can destroy the celestial realm and the celestials can destroy the void

Mori, listen. I am not saying they can't destroy 5-D things. I am saying they lack feats of destroying 5-D things within the magnitude of warranting low 1-C.

RatherClueless said:
Mori, listen. I am not saying they can't destroy 5-D things. I am saying they lack feats of destroying 5-D things within the magnitude of warranting low 1-C.
Okay. Then where is it?

Destroying the equivalent of a 5-D leaf is still immeasurably more powerful than destroying any 4-D construct (again, under assumptions of clearly defined superiority).

RatherClueless said:
I mean, they destroy the void and vice versa and the Darkstars consumes the void. Also I already said it again, the celestials in their true form dont even have a page as we have no one to really make a page for. The closest we have is Kindred who is unknown because everything they do is hax based.

RatherClueless said:
The celestials and the void can destroy each other

Also the dark stars can destroy the void

The Void scaling to them is completely fine. This, Celestials should be able to destroy the Void and thus get Non-Existent Interaction (Or smth like that.) The whole reason the lol universes exists is that its a "factory" to make weapons for the Celestials. Ascended are nothing but humans who got turned into weapons agaibst the Void by being infused and "posessed" by an Aspect

Ricsi actually agreed to it under the condition that he would be allowed to make a similar thread for Bill lol

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean, I guess it could be Low 1-C by Ultima's standards of just being better than space and time, but then I ought to make a crt to put Bill to Low 1-C because he most certainly is above space (all 11 spatial dimensions confirmed) and time.

It's fine on my part, since what I've been saying was apparently based on a misconception about the tiering system, back when I wanted to get one of my verses to what used to be H 2-A. But since that apparently doesn't seem to be tru, I guess I am fine with it, if everyone else is. Actually, Id be happy if this gets through. With that I could totally get my characters to low 1-C aswell (at least ability wise), since it was a fairly similar case to this.

Now that my LoL-induced headache is somewhat better

I'd like for everyone to know that Ultima is agreeing with Weekly's words, not his evidence, which even Ultima himself has said that Weekly hasn't shown. All he's saying is that, if Weekly is right, LoL is 5D, but Weekly refuses to prove himself.

Also beyond =/= transcend

It is literally based on the evidence shown, are we going to go through the crap again? And it was literally stated above that being beyond is trascended and we linked the quote of eternum nocturne were he literally stated he trascends time.

@H13 Are you serious dude? He's basing it off of the scans that he himself looked at in that blog

Ultima says that you haven't posted the evidence he is agreeing with. I can ask him to come here to back me up if youd like?

Additionally, Agnaa has told me that me that he very specifically did not agree to this CRT, and yet you use him as support for it anyways.

Except i have as i did not say anything that was not shown in the scans of the two blogs in the OP

Agnaa told me he did agree with it so

Ultima Reality said:
So, from what I've seen and from what Weekly told me, the Celestial Realm being Low 1-C seems fine. From what I gather, it resides on a higher plane of existence above the universe and its space-time, and the connecting point to it (the summit of the world, from what Weekly told me) warps reality to the point of showing people infinite other universes and possible fates, and making time cease to work altogether.
Anyone knowledgeable is free to correct me if there's something wrong with that.
Everything stated here is in the blogs above.

Ascended going to the summit where all of time is one.

Taric seeing all the infinite timelines and fates.

And it being timeless is all there.

Back