• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trafalgar law
GarnetByKmes

Trafalgar Law - 0 ( )

VS

Garnet - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Law is High 6-C.

Speed is Equalized.

Both are in-character.

No prior knoledge or prep-time.

Win via any method.

Battle is in a snowy mountain range.

Starting distance is 10 meters.

This is a pretty easy win for Law. Attacks that ignore durability, negate durability, higher AP and Durability, teleportation etc.

Law cuts her once and she's done? That's really about it. Law uses spatial manipulation to cut his opponents in half thus ignoring durability without causing any real damage. You literally choose perhaps the most haxxed One Piece character as an opponent for Garnett.

how would this affect her at all? She's a gem, and I doubt the cutting her her would poof her. Since it doesnt auto kill any humans he messs with either. it clearly doesnt DO damage to anyone until he acts on with other abilties.

It wouldn't poof her but it would incapacitate her. Keep in mind he can easily attach her body parts to walls, barrels or really whatever the hell he wants. And yes that's another reason why he wins. His attacks don't do damage meaning she can't regenerate from his attacks.

Cutting her wont poof her in fact as law wouldn't do any damage. And honestly she can still attack him as she can still control her body parts lol.

She has precog and thus I'd argue could more easily get acclimated to it. She'd see it coming and though can't AVOID it she could not let it distract or confuse her.

AquaWaifu said:
She has precog and thus I'd argue could more easily get acclimated to it. She'd see it coming and though can't AVOID it she could not let it distract or confuse her.

What do you mean distract or confuse her?

@Weekly Are you referring to Gamma Knife? Because that's his attack that targets organs.

WeeklyBattles said:
Gems dont have any internal components that Law can attack

Which I think would confuse the shit out of him for a moment when he realizes she ain't organic at all.

Blanked said:
Also with precognition Law's room is easy to dodge.

uhhh isnt like a 1 km range? And Garnet's max is several dozen meters....umm she aint dodging it unless she doesnt want to attack at all.

Lmao Law isn't going to get confused. Have you not read One Piece Aqua? Weirder shit than that happens constantly.

Bepo4151 said:
Bruh he can make his room as big as the mountain if he wants to.
Ehh. that is stretching it. He cut a mountain peak, but not as big as a mountain.

Plus, we dont know the size of the mountain, and the room has a pretty consistent range otherwise of perhaps a few hundred meters. Even if it was true, it is likely just PIS.

Blanked said:
Okay, forgot everything I said about law's room range... Well the easy to dodge part in realty.
I mean, maybe? It still counts as a loss, but garnet should have the precognition to diagnose how abilities works and run the **** away.

She can work around it tho... MAYBE.

Also forgot about Scan which is gonna come in handy here. Basically works as an x Ray of the sorts and allows him to extract anything of his pleasing.

So what's stopping Law from straight up taking her Gem and crushing it?

^The fact he knows nothing about it. So unless he sees it with his own eyes he won't have a way to know.

Again Scan would allow him to see it. And Law being a highly skilled surgeon would notice said Gem and take interest in it. Tell me now what do you think is gonna happen? Law takes it examines it and crushes it.

Being surgeon is not the reason i would use, i would say simple curiosity is the reason for why he would take it (I know I would lol) if he can essentially see it with scan.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Again Scan would allow him to see it. And Law being a highly skilled surgeon would notice said Gem and take interest in it. Tell me now what do you think is gonna happen? Law takes it examines it and crushes it.
I dont know about that.

Alot of this is assumptions and while I would concede Law would probably figure all of this out, this picture perfect scenario likely wont happen in a real fight.

@Blanked

Yeah I guess curiosity is a better reason.

@Sins

This actually sounds like something Law would do in character. But of course it isn't going to happen exactly like how I said. No threads work like that.

He doesn't need to destroy the gem. Even if she can control her body parts after they are cut he can stick them to the bedrock and incapacitate her. Also, she is not dodging his rooms. And I don't know how good is her precog but I doubt she can react to Law teleporting behind her and cutting her.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Blanked
Yeah I guess curiosity is a better reason.

@Sins

This actually sounds like something Law would do in character. But of course it isn't going to happen exactly like how I said. No threads work like that.
In all seriousness, this is probably a mismatch.

One is haxy, the other one isnt, but she has way better precog and punches like a champ.

Maybe a stomp but ehh.. I will let weekly vote on this matter entirely.

I know both fairly well and to be honest, I dont see Garnet winning but she can at the very least avoid being hit by room and exploit range... the chance of the two hurting eachother is probably nill due to room defensive and offensive capabilities and Garnet's precog.

No matter what scenario, the loser is Garnet (I am not voting for Law, just stating my thoughts)

Future Vision: Garnet can see multiple future outcomes and probabilities with her third eye (Sapphire's eye) as revealed in "Future Vision". This includes extremely unlikely and ridiculous outcomes, as a considerable amount of her available visions depict Steven's (and possibly other individuals') demise at the hands of mundane tasks or objects on a regular basis. The ability does take some time to use, as she has been shown in a thinking position when activating it. During that time, someone can alter the future, as seen in "Marble Madness", when Steven ruined the plan to learn about Peridot by going up to her while Garnet was still using future vision. This power comes from Sapphire, as confirmed in "Keystone Motel", although it is yet to be seen whether Sapphire's prediction abilities are more accurate than Garnet's. Her future vision seems to operate at will and with only specific details that she is looking for, as in "Cry for Help" when her future vision overlooked Pearl's actions and their consequences, Garnet only noticed that Peridot was in none of the potential futures. Garnet's future vision differs from Sapphire's in that Sapphire constantly sees one long-term future while Garnet searches through multiple short-term futures.

As I said, really freakin good.

Blanked said:
@Kink i did it, and man what the heck did you quote lol...
Yeah long story I will not tell you here xD.

But yeah, what you said.

I say inconclusive at best. Law probably hax stomps and I think personally it should be closed.

Bepo4151 said:
He doesn't need to destroy the gem. Even if she can control her body parts after they are cut he can stick them to the bedrock and incapacitate her. Also, she is not dodging his rooms. And I don't know how good is her precog but I doubt she can react to Law teleporting behind her and cutting her.
You do realize teleportation requires him to be in a room, right?

She probably knows exactly how his ability will work and her best option is just to keep her distance.

His room isnt...that big anyway.

It is haxy af, but with superior precog, you can see the strengths and weaknesses of each ability and work around it.

It is just her case...her best option is to run away.

Bepo4151 said:
Bruh he can make his room as big as the mountain if he wants to.
Idk how that's a factor in Law's favor when Garnet brought down an entire mountain casually before.

Back