• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Basic human curiosity? Being smart enough to connect dots?

how the hell would he connect gems in palm of hands to "its the central CORE of her being?"

Pretty easily actually. Gems have no organs or anything like that correct? So whenever he uses Scan the only thing he'd see inside her body is her Gem. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect dots here Aqua.

If you saw these steven universe chracters with NO point of reference, I doubt you'd make the connection, and yes Law is smart but that just seems like some highballing assumption here.

but would taking it through this kind spatial manipulation even do anything? We've seen him mess around with peoples' hearts and they were fine...for the most part.

You know instead of instant death.

The reason why they are fine is because Law typically uses that as Black Mail to gain leverage. Example, just like how he did with Smoker and Ceaser. However this is a fight and Law would have absolutely no reason to black mail Garnet with her Gem.

The reason why they are fine is because Law typically uses that as Black Mail to gain leverage. Example, just like how he did with Smoker and Ceaser. However this is a fight and Law would have absolutely no reason to black mail Garnet with her Gem.
But again he would probably just see it as some weird decoration of her body.

No it's literally basic logic.

Law will see that she has nothing in her expect a single gem. Curiosity strikes and he removes it.

No it's literally basic logic.

Law will see that she has nothing in her expect a single gem. Curiosity strikes and he removes it.

She has two.

Even better because he'll remove both of them. Plus I don't really see the point you are trying to make whenever people are telling you this is likely a hax stomp. Garnet cannot win this at best she can run away.

Gojira1234 said:
We might have to close this soon bc the SU character's are about to get some big upgrades. Garnet will be 6-B
I actually think the reverse because with the higher ap, garnet has a chance.

Unless Weekly wants to close this because upgrades.

Gojira1234 said:
I think it'd be better to close it in that case bc it gives Garnet a significant AP advantage
Not enough because Law still one shots fairly effectively.

But of course, I will let Weekly decide.

Gojira1234 said:
How can he oneshot when Garnet's durability goes up as well?
Room Ignores Durability...

It allows you to replace souls with other bodies, cut people in half and take out their hearts/gems.

So there you go.

Also, if Garnet's durability goes up, what is removing her Gem gonna do other than be an inconvenience for her?

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, if Garnet's durability goes up, what is removing her Gem gonna do other than be an inconvenience for her?
He can very like cut the gem in half like someone can stab a mes heart.

In other words, if it doesnt poof, he can shatter it.

Generally speaking.

I lean to Garnet this time btw but imo it is still fair.

WeeklyBattles said:
How? Her Gem's durability is the same as her.
Because Law's Room Ignores durability, he also sliced part of a meteor in half with his ability, not his AP.

It is like dimensional slicing, so he could ignore higher durability characters generally.

Hahaha... Law stomps this quite handily due to several hax that Garnet can not make up for. His Amputate will turn her into many pieces that he can telekinetically control, and his offensive abilities--even if he doesn't one-shot her, will eventually poof her. Garnet's only saving grace is her pre-cog, but it doesn't matter if she ends up trapped in his Room, because one single mistake will result in Garnet's fall. And she will fail to do anything simply due to Law's ability to use Shambles in order to teleport himself or Garnet to any position within the Room (so long as there are any objects present--which includes pebbles). Injection shot bypasses durability as well, and it's a physical attack that pierces the target.

Meanwhile, Garnet doesn't have anything in particular that Law can't defend against.

Law incapacitates, KOs, or even kills Garnet in every scenario.

This needs to be closed. It's like the Doflamingo vs Garnet thread where the only way Garnet can possibly stand a chance is if we begin restricting Law's abilities.

PS: "How does Law one-shot when Garnet has comparable/higher durability?" Simple--almost all of his attacks bypass durability, or are spacial attacks. Garnet has 0 defense against that, and she'd be lucky to land a punch on Law in his Room.

I am genuinely confused why Law's powers are not made apparent in almost all of these threads. His Powers and Abilities section does seem kind of inaccurate. I'll fix it.

Why would do spatial damage to her gem here hurt her, No one in Law's Room is hurt by their limbs by split off from their bodies....and such.

@Aqua - You are missing the point entirely. Law using Amputate to disassemble Garnet's body will render her incapacitated, or at least in a crippled state. He can then follow up with a Counter Shock or similar ability to Poof her and then proceed to shatter her gem. She stands no chance here.

Only his Amputate and Radio Knife are spatial attacks. Counter Shock is electricity, Injection Shot is impalement, Gamma Knife is Energy-based, and he has physical attacks.

I mean technically... from what Law can do he can just undo whatever 'Room hold' he has on a target and they'll probably end up being splattered or truly cut into pieces at that point.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
I mean technically... from what Law can do he can just undo whatever 'Room hold' he has on a target and they'll probably end up being splattered or truly cut into pieces at that point.

If that were true he'd be practically unstoppable.

So what about Garnet is going to make him know her gems are essential to her staying "alive" and keeping her form? Why he would he think to shatter them?

If that were true he'd be practically unstoppable.

IIRC his devil fruit has a time limit, but this is rarely explored unless he is tagteamed. I honestly doubt Garnet could survive a room to the face. It is just hax. It isnt called the 'Ultimate Devil Fruit' for nothing,

@Aqua - Because after the first time defeating her, he'll either win via KO since gems take either seconds or days to heal, or once Garnet comes back, Law will understand that the gem is the life-line since... you know... that's all that remains when the gem is poofed.

I'm going to have this thread removed.

It's not a made up ability. And it's not like the situation changes if you add or ignore my ability anyway. It's just the same as teleporting part of someone's body into another point. Judt theorizing anyway. Agreed on your last msg first paragraph though.

Back