• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Terraria revision

Why not "At least Superhuman (Can run indefinitely even in early game, never showed any sign of exhaustion)"

Also why not use the "Post-King Slime | Post-EoW/BoC | Post-WoF | Post-Lunatic | Post-Moonlord" (i added post moonlord only cuz its the peak of the terrarian overall, even though it is the same tier as lunatic) Keys, since the post evil bosses is weird like arent all of them are evil, also early game is pretty vague so should use the fight that gets him to a specific tier so, Post king slime, why add post plantera if its the same tier as WoF, also if a character has 3 Keys should i specify his.. Idk... Gender like "Unknown | Unknown | Unknown" or just "Unknown", same question with age, how does WoF's AP scale to its SS&Dura if the ap is not comparable to dura/ss in that case, same with the Pillars, crazy ap which is okay understandable but how does AP scale to SS/Dura again? So many questions

(Copypasting from my message wall)

Why not "At least Superhuman (Can run indefinitely even in early game, never showed any sign of exhaustion)"
could work.
since the post evil bosses is weird like arent all of them are evil
they're called the evil bosses because they're the bosses of the respective world evil, either corruption or crimson
also early game is pretty vague so should use the fight that gets him to a specific tier so
pre-boss maybe
why add post plantera if its the same tier as WoF,
because it's stronger and needs to be noted.
also if a character has 3 Keys should i specify his.. Idk... Gender like "Unknown | Unknown | Unknown" or just "Unknown", same question with age,
you would only do that if it changes. if it's consistent throughout then you only need one.
how does WoF's AP scale to its SS&Dura if the ap is not comparable to dura/ss in that case, same with the Pillars, crazy ap which is okay understandable but how does AP scale to SS/Dura again?
if they aren't comparable then they won't be the same. if they are comparable then they will be the same.
if you can take attacks from someone on your level, then your dura would scale to your AP/SS.
in this case it doesn't make any sense for WoF which'll be tackled in the revision.

Understood again, but actually the Terrarian's stamina is Infinite and not Superhuman (i was asking Antvasima for adding a note on stamina at least), most bosses have inf stamina too, debatably of course (can fight the terrarian for an indefinite amount of time), or to shorten that up "Infinite (Comparable to Terrarian's)"

Also fix the lifting strength of the terrarian (the weight of the so called "Huge Weapons" is not specified, and if i were to calculate the "at max" that would be like 200 kg), same to some bosses that are "comparable to the terrarian" for some mysterious reason

Intelligence should be revised to Instinctive for most bosses, with high animalistic at max depending on feats (talking about Pre-Lunatic bosses)

Thats all i could think of for now

@DarkDragonMedeus

The Terrarian's and almost everyone else's lifting strength should be revised to class 5 because the terrarian can hold platinum ore which when placed is 0.22 cubic meters of platinum 21450 kg/m3 (4,719kg) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum?wprov=sfla1 | Each block is 2 feet/60.96 centimeters high and wide, which can be proven by using the Depth Meter and dropping down one block. The player's character is two blocks wide and three blocks tall. the third dimension is also 2ft compared to the spherical explosion of the dynamite/bomb https://terraria-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Blocks#:~:text=Each block is 2 feet,wide and three blocks tall, which puts his lift. Str. To class 5, the bosses can knock back the terrarian when he is holding that ore, class 5.

If this is not correct then the lifting strength of the terrarian and everyone else should be revised to Unknown, since the third dimension is not known

The genders of bosses should be revised. EoC&BoC Genderless (Is a torn off bodypart)
3 mech bosses Genderless (are mechanical)
KS, QS, Fishron should all be Unknown, likely male/female (based on title) or something like that

The stamina must be revised. The terrarian can run indefinitely even in early game, infinite stamina feat because running must exhaust which, well, does not brother the terrarian as he continues the indefinite marathon
All bosses should scale to the terrarian because they can indefinitely fight them.

Thats it for now.

Wow, a whole lot of stuff that should be in it's own CRT and is most assuredly being handled in the verse-wide CRT!

Back