• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calculating Yuji dodging that got me Subsonic results
not the only feat its just one that came to mind first, we also have kenny catching a bullet from a sniper rifle (from the look of the bullet a 308 which moves at mach 2.5) after it was shot from a blind side, geto catching clock rounds from toji, kenny yet again reacting to and easily evading piercing blood within his fight against choso
They're on the verse's calculations section
Im talking about the ones we have in this thread not the main page ones since about half of them will be defunked by the end of this CRT

As things stand. Where does Yuji’s keys scale to?
Introduction Arc | Fearsome Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc | Kyoto Goodwill Event/Shibuya Incident Arcs

He has a good 9-A calc… but the next key doesn’t seem to not have a good justification… idek where the other keys scales to.

As things stand. Where does Yuji’s keys scale to?
Introduction Arc | Fearsome Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc | Kyoto Goodwill Event/Shibuya Incident Arcs

He has a good 9-A calc… but the next key doesn’t seem to not have a good justification… idek where the other keys scales to.
Shibuya Incident Arc and Kyoto Goodwill event both are different.

Idk about first 3. But Kyoto Goodwill Arc and onwards should scale above Toge or Hanami feat. Shibuya keys should scale above overtime Nanami I guess.

Shibuya Incident Arc and Kyoto Goodwill event both are different.

Idk about first 3. But Kyoto Goodwill Arc and onwards should scale above Toge or Hanami feat. Shibuya keys should scale above overtime Nanami I guess.

What’s overtime tier? 9-A?

Wasn't that 8A?
The Seismic Energy method is rejected, the Radiated Energy method is used for artificial earthquakes like the one Nanami made, you'd honestly get a better result for the fragmentation of the wall and adding that energy to the Radiated Energy of Yuji and Junpei feeling a Magnitude 3 from 3km away

The Seismic Energy method is rejected, the Radiated Energy method is used for artificial earthquakes like the one Nanami made, you'd honestly get a better result for the fragmentation of the wall and adding that energy to the Radiated Energy of Yuji and Junpei feeling a Magnitude 3 from 3km away
What about Toge feat then?

Okay I’ll go ahead and fix up Yuji’s page.
Upscaling the first three keys to his 9-A.

What about Toge feat then?

Toge and Hanami feat? What are they?
I’ll see if I can do something about Nanami overtime. I’ll use pulverization method and add it to the radiation stuff. If that’s cool.

Okay I’ll go ahead and fix up Yuji’s page.
Upscaling the first three keys to his 9-A.

Toge and Hanami feat? What are they?
I’ll see if I can do something about Nanami overtime. I’ll use pulverization method and add it to the radiation stuff. If that’s cool.
We haven't decided scaling yet, Hanami's tree calc is 8-A (it still hasn't been updated with the 1/4mv^2 method) and Toge's shaking calc got 8-A results but it hasn't been accepted yet. Ratio Collapse created large fragments so it's fragmentation

I don't think we should be assuming that Jujutsu High is the size of an entire town when all the panels we have showing its full view show something more along the line of a small college or large school which rarely have sizes in the square kilometers range

65874357682db15fd233f1bd3f091419.jpg

That blog is not sexy at all but the calc itself looks good

Great food terrible presentation 😀. Luckily for you idc as long as I’m not eating poison.

Recently I brought up a common issue with CRTs on the staff PM and I saw that some of them agreed with me. The issue is basically the lack of direction and cooperation between members when creating a CRT, and this thread was used as an example. 8 pages is extremely unnecessary for a Jujutsu Kaisen revision and I proposed a few instructions to help you guys. We're now discussing how to write it and where we should post it, but I decided to make an experiment and try it here before.

The instructions are:
  • Make sure that your CRT is objective and follow a clear direction. This helps regular users and staff when reading through the thread and it avoids pointless discussions and possible derailment. This also means that the CRT has to have everything you want to change for a character or verse, and new things being brought up should be avoid as much as possible.
  • If possible, discuss the content present on the thread beforehand with the knowledgeable members of the verse. You're free to use any means possible to do it: On-site with general discussions threads, personal messages or message wall, and off-site with Discord or any other platform.
As for calculation related issues, they should be adressed on a Calculation Group Thread with the following instructions:
  • If a calculation has flaws, the ideal thing to do is to create a Calculation Group Thread, explaining what's the issue, context of the feat and obviously, the math.
  • Message the calculation group members to evaluate the thread. Only they can do it and make sure all the calculations were corrected.
This thread suffer from almost everything. These are not rules, they are instructions. You guys may decided if you want to follow them or not. But as I can see, this thread is a complete mess, you guys aren't finishing a discussion before starting another one, multiple issues from multiple calculations and every time I check this thread someone bring in a different issue. If this thread keeps increasing its pages more and more, to the point of reaching 15 or even 20, staff will intervene and the result will be a staff only thread with a few of you being able to participate.

So, what you guys think? Wanna help me to help you?

Were all the calculations evaluated? Do you guys have the full scaling? Are you guys done with discussing stuff? If the answer is "yes" for everything, then create a new thread, with a more elaborated OP. If the answer is "no", create a new thread to discuss scaling, calculations and for other discussions.
By the end of tomorrow this thread will be closed.
I'll be back tomorrow to check the progress then.

I doubt it, will this thread be closed by tomorrow? If not then that's an issue.

I evaluated the calculation.
We have pretty much figured most of it all out now we are just going over the mid grades in the verse

so far its pretty much this

god tiers: gojo and sukuna are in the 7-B range

top tiers are low 7-C

mid tiers are 8-A (thanks for the evaluation of the calc btw pretty much wraps most of it up)

and everything below is around 8-C

We have pretty much figured most of it all out now we are just going over the mid grades in the verse

top tiers are low 7-C

mid tiers are 8-A (thanks for the evaluation of the calc btw pretty much wraps most of it up)

Do you have a scaling chain for these characters and what they scale off?

Most of the scaling between high tiers was already in place until the Seismic Energy end for Nanami's calc was rejected which messed everything up since the starting point of scaling was from that result, I already created a scaling chain for the lower tiers, but yeah there are details that need more discussing before putting out a better organized CRT
  • Cursed Womb Arc Nobara would be 9-A for taking out numerous Cursed Spirits and Fushiguro scales above her as a Grade 2 sorcerer
  • Yuji's Introduction and Cursed Womb Arc keys should be merged since he doesn't learn to use Cursed Energy until after the CW Arc so there shouldn't be any statistic changes. He would keep the 8-C rating
  • The first Finger Bearer at the detention centre as a Special Grade should scale above Mechamaru's Ultimate Canon, especially since Panda was able to tank it, which would make it at least 8-B
  • 2 Finger Sukuna fodderised the Finger Bearer so he should be "At least 8-B, Varies with Cleave, higher in Domain"
  • 3 Finger Sukuna scales below Jogo
  • Nanami outside of Overtime would be 250.1 to 281.4 tons so Vs Mahito Arc Mahito should be 8-A and Yuji scales to Mahito so he'd be 8-A too
  • The Kyoto Goodwill Event keys should include the Death Painting Arc too
  • The second Finger Bearer scales above the first one
  • Megumi's Goodwill Event/Death Painting key would downscale by x1.2 from being able to harm the second Finger Bearer in his Domain, plus Divine Dog Totality could tear a chunk out of Hanami's arm (the arm was injured from taking a hit from Playful Cloud and this was before well before Hanami was fighting seriously)
  • Maki would scale to Megumi and be 8-A with Playful Cloud for harming Hanami
  • Eso and Kechizu scale to Yuji (8-A; plus Choso says that they wouldn't lose to the Finger Bearer)
  • Death Painting Arc Nobara scales to Eso and Kechizu (8-A)
Experiencing Black Flash should also amp the user permanently by x1.2 (Gojo notes how much stronger Yuji got after working with Todo which was due to him experiencing Black Flash and he landed it 5 times, the story also acknowledges Yuji's growth, so the potential boost is talking about power and is not temporary)

So, what you guys think? Wanna help me to help you?
I am currently planning a more structured revision and could use some help with some calc evaluations and also specifically garnering attention to this thread

Most of the scaling between high tiers was already in place until the Seismic Energy end for Nanami's calc was rejected which messed everything up since the starting point of scaling was from that result, I already created a scaling chain for the lower tiers, but yeah there are details that need more discussing before putting out a better organized CRT
Finger Bearer should upscale to Mechamaru's blast given its special grade status and ability to easily fold the team + Divine Dog. Panda tanked the latter with just his CE aura, even if you want to argue the first being somehow weaker, the second surely is not just building level.

I am currently planning a more structured revision and could use some help with some calc evaluations and also specifically garnering attention to this thread
I’ll join that thread in a while.

By the way, since you’re taking the lead as the OP for the next thread, I hope that the others can collaborate with you for scaling and calculations.

By the way, since you’re taking the lead as the OP for the next thread, I hope that the others can collaborate with you for scaling and calculations.
I appreciate it.

Yeah, I currently have a discord for consulting others regarding the changes, although this thread did tackle a good bit of the AP stuff I had planned.

top tiers are low 7-C

If so then this is good support for Low 7-C top tiers

If you would give this calc a look it would help with the scaling chain

If so then this is good support for Low 7-C top tiers
I was referring to this calc when talking about low 7-C top tiers since Uraume seems to be able to effect top tiers like maki but when a top tier goes up against their attacks head on they are able to outright smash them apart (Yuki) and since special grade all kind scale to one another (gojo excluded) low 7-C seems fair for them all

I was referring to this calc when talking about low 7-C top tiers since Uraume seems to be able to effect top tiers like maki but when a top tier goes up against their attacks head on they are able to outright smash them apart (Yuki) and since special grade all kind scale to one another (gojo excluded) low 7-C seems fair for them all
Wasn't there a different calculation for Yuki and Kenjaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back