• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large Terraria revision

Ok so i gotta discuss low level bosses
King slime has dura of city block
Terrarian can harm him
Terrarian city block level ap yes but how does king slime scale to the, well, terrarian's ap (king slime city block ap). King slime is the only one that has the dura feat, and terrarian is the only one that has the ap feat...
Not to mention how much dmg the terrarian really deals to the king slime putting him at approximately large building level..

Also the genders of bosses must 100% be
King slime: Genderless (is a slime that cant reproduce)
Eye of cthulhu: Unknown (is a god damn eye, we can not rly see anything besides for the well eye)
Brain of cthulhu: Unknown (same as the eye)
EoW: unknown (same as eye) or possibly genderfluid (is a worm)
Queen bee: female (comparable to irl)
WoF: unknown (same as eye)
Skeletron: Genderless (flying bones and nothing else)

Again, you fail to realize the basics of what AP is to durability. Simply giving moderate damage is AP, you don't divide it by X just because it takes "X hits to ko someone."
Ok ok whatever man but how about ks's ap scaling to terrarians ap for no reason

Now to the HM bosses;
Queen slime: female (cuz queen)
3 mech bosses: Genderless (they are mechanic)
Plantera: unknown (idk its a plant)
Pumpking: unknown (idk again)
EoL: unknown (looks like a female)
Golem: Genderless (same as 3 mech bosses)
Duke fishron: unknown likely male
Cultist: unknown (wearing a robe)
Towers: likely Genderless (are towers)
Moonlord: male (we can tell)
Dungeon guardian: Genderless (same as skeletron)
Phew thats it

But wall of flesh... God damn this ***** weird... Its ap is moon level cuz it prevents the solar eclipse and that is a good point but... Its not like its attacking us with the same amount of power, we simply can not tell, though we can tell that it is stronger than the skeletron, which puts its ap dura and ss at multi city block level, same with anyone post WoF and pre cultist)

Also why are most of the bosses sitting at average INTELLIGENCE or about, like bruh how is the EoW not Instinctive, his peak intelligence is charging.. Same goes to most of the pre hm bosses if not all

Im still wondering how does 5-c ap equal 5-c terrarian and much much more stuff
The wof is simply a seal and yes it does have crazy ap but it is like twice as strong as skeletron which is well multi city block ss and dura

also about peaks of the terraria verse
Moonlord has 145k hp, and has Dwarf star level dura, king slime has 2k hp which is 72.5 times less, which puts his dura at Dwarf star/72.5
Also about this being inaccurate cuz u "scale off of hp". First thing is im powerscaling by comparing 2 characters, knowing that one is _ times stronger than Character B, If this is actually inaccurate though, then most of the terraria boss profiles are Invalid since most of them are based on "Stronger than ___"(which is based on hp and dmg since there is no other way of knowing who is "Stronger"), and also stronger has an opposite which is weaker, meaning that it is scaleable off of that thing.. So either half the profiles get purged for low to none info about a character or well king slime Dwarf Star/72.5 how about that :)

sigh

stick to the OP for the love of God.

Ok ok whatever man but how about ks's ap scaling to terrarians ap for no reason
The Terrarian can damage those who can harm them, AKA terrarian has a bunch of backwards scaling to his own value with explosives, including physically damaging the bosses who are required to be able to tank the damage they're putting out due to being physical.

The common denominator for all of your CRTs though is...

Scanless, jarbled messes that I can barely properly decipher, I get English may not be your first language but even Google Translate does better then this 9/10 man...

sigh

stick to the OP for the love of God.

The Terrarian can damage those who can harm them, AKA terrarian has a bunch of backwards scaling to his own value with explosives, including physically damaging the bosses who are required to be able to tank the damage they're putting out due to being physical.

The common denominator for all of your CRTs though is...

Scanless, jarbled messes that I can barely properly decipher, I get English may not be your first language but even Google Translate does better then this 9/10 man...
Lmao

Im still wondering how does 5-c ap equal 5-c terrarian and much much more stuff
The wof is simply a seal and yes it does have crazy ap but it is like twice as strong as skeletron which is well multi city block ss and dura

also about peaks of the terraria verse
Moonlord has 145k hp, and has Dwarf star level dura, king slime has 2k hp which is 72.5 times less, which puts his dura at Dwarf star/72.5
Also about this being inaccurate cuz u "scale off of hp". First thing is im powerscaling by comparing 2 characters, knowing that one is _ times stronger than Character B, If this is actually inaccurate though, then most of the terraria boss profiles are Invalid since most of them are based on "Stronger than ___"(which is based on hp and dmg since there is no other way of knowing who is "Stronger"), and also stronger has an opposite which is weaker, meaning that it is scaleable off of that thing.. So either half the profiles get purged for low to none info about a character or well king slime Dwarf Star/72.5 how about that :)
This I think is COMPLETE ***** even in a vacuum, and a desperate attempt at overhauling scaling that, bluntly put, never needed to be overhauled in the first place. If you're fighting King Slime with post-Moon Lord shit, that thing won't even remain on your screen more then 10 seconds even on Master Mode For the Worthy. You will curbstomp it. I know this cause I've literally pulled this shit with the Fargo's zerg King Slime that spawns like 20 of the ******* at a time.

let people who can actually competently make CRTs make them for Terraria, even get yourself involved into the depths of it with some entrances, but these... things... should not be taken account due to shoddy quality. Even my first CRTs when I was approximately 50x as STUPID were better then this
Queen slime: female (cuz queen)
3 mech bosses: Genderless (they are mechanic)
Plantera: unknown (idk its a plant)
Pumpking: unknown (idk again)
EoL: unknown (looks like a female)
Golem: Genderless (same as 3 mech bosses)
Duke fishron: unknown likely male
Cultist: unknown (wearing a robe)
Towers: likely Genderless (are towers)
Moonlord: male (we can tell)
Dungeon guardian: Genderless (same as skeletron)
Phew thats it
These are fine, I guess. I've made it clear in the past I genuinely do not give 2 ***** about the gender of fictional characters and I think those who take a massive amount of offense to one side or the other speaking are bellends, so I don't feel like getting involved in this part of the CRT

This I think is COMPLETE ***** even in a vacuum, and a desperate attempt at overhauling scaling that, bluntly put, never needed to be overhauled in the first place. If you're fighting King Slime with post-Moon Lord shit, that thing won't even remain on your screen more then 10 seconds even on Master Mode For the Worthy. You will curbstomp it. I know this cause I've literally pulled this shit with the Fargo's zerg King Slime that spawns like 20 of the ******* at a time.

let people who can actually competently make CRTs make them for Terraria, even get yourself involved into the depths of it with some entrances, but these... things... should not be taken account due to shoddy quality. Even my first CRTs when I was approximately 50x as STUPID were better then this

These are fine, I guess. I've made it clear in the past I genuinely do not give 2 ***** about the gender of fictional characters and I think those who take a massive amount of offense to one side or the other speaking are bellends, so I don't feel like getting involved in this part of the CRT
Ok i wont listen cuz i still think im right but whatever how about WoF's 5-C ap, and that somehow making the terrarian and everyone above moon level like bruh the only thing the wof does is that it puts a goddamn SEAL its not like it can fight using that strength so yes fair ap but how does it scale to everyone else?? Why not multi city block Striking Strength&Dura, same with the celestial pillars - high 5 a ap, and nothing else, though somehow squeezing into SS and Dura

Ok i wont listen cuz i still think im right but whatever how about WoF's 5-C ap, and that somehow making the terrarian and everyone above moon level like bruh the only thing the wof does is that it puts a goddamn SEAL its not like it can fight using that strength so yes fair ap but how does it scale to everyone else?? Why not multi city block Striking Strength&Dura, same with the celestial pillars - high 5 a ap, and nothing else, though somehow squeezing into SS and Dura
Literally what DDM said for the first part

For WoF and Pillars, as I explained the last time you made a ***** CRT like this, have that shit under Durability in technicality. Same verse same as the first when it comes to scaling King Slime to it's Durability. The profile is garbage but let someone who's competent with profiles and actually wants to revise Terraria handle it. Or come back yourself when your translator is better and you can formulate a CRT without causing headaches to those who want to comment-

Literally what DDM said for the first part

For WoF and Pillars, as I explained the last time you made a ***** CRT like this, have that shit under Durability in technicality. Same verse same as the first when it comes to scaling King Slime to it's Durability. The profile is garbage but let someone who's competent with profiles and actually wants to revise Terraria handle it. Or come back yourself when your translator is better and you can formulate a CRT without causing headaches to those who want to comment-
Whatever that means 💪💪💪ok

Basically if someone's profiles aren't of at minimum This level of quality, the probaboy want to look more into profile making before taking on a large project like revising Terraria
Except profile making is EASY and terraria ONLY NEEDS A LARGE revision..
How are the 3 mech bosses mindless for example? They are capable of attacking and moving! (Instinctive at least)
Most of the verse's bosses are Instinctive-Animalistic actually...
The WoF is still killing me though... A seal that is an ap feat, yes, BUT IS NOT made for fighting, making everyone above moon level for no reason.... Same with pillars. Why cant the mods just let us fix this mess? Like okay okay the hp thing might not be applicable but this stuff is straight up incorrect...
How is the terrarian not Infinite in stamina... My guy can run indefinitely straight up... How does he have class 5 lift str, if we dont even know the weight of the so called "Huge Weapons", no calculations on these... Also note that his inventory is obviously dimensional storage since we cannot see the items he is carrying
Why are his Keys not "Pre HM | HM" And instead are all about what boss he's on... Why is his speed hypersonic (thats reaction speed) if the hallowed armor lets u dodge the last prism's attack (i believe)

Last edited:
lol not even 10 seconds

Except profile making is EASY and terraria ONLY NEEDS A LARGE revision..
How are the 3 mech bosses mindless for example? They are capable of attacking and moving! (Instinctive at least)
Most of the verse's bosses are Instinctive-Animalistic actually...
The WoF is still killing me though... A seal that is an ap feat, yes, BUT IS NOT made for fighting, making everyone above moon level for no reason.... Same with pillars. Why cant the mods just let us fix this mess? Like okay okay the hp thing might not be applicable but this stuff is straight up incorrect...
Show me a profile you've made then. I'll be the judge of how easy it is for you.

You can be mindless and still be capable of attacking and whatnot.

Some are, some aren't, see point 2.

Why can't you wait for someone who CAN fix this? Quality is far more important then "BUT STATSSSS!" Because at the end of the day if the profile is ass I don't care if it's 10-B or High 1-A, it should be fixed.

Show me a profile you've made then. I'll be the judge of how easy it is for you.

You can be mindless and still be capable of attacking and whatnot.

Some are, some aren't, see point 2.

Why can't you wait for someone who CAN fix this? Quality is far more important then "BUT STATSSSS!" Because at the end of the day if the profile is ass I don't care if it's 10-B or High 1-A, it should be fixed.
Wdym "show me a profile u made then" that would be copy and Paste of the terrarians profile with a few small changes, this thread exists to get the attention to the terraria verse, cuz revision is needed and nothing else
"I appreciate the page cleaning but you'll need approval through creating a Content Revision thread"
Still capable of lasting like 1 full second against a Dwarf Star level character, without getting one shot, Dwarf Star dura obviously

me and a couple other people were working on a verse overhaul CRT for terraria because there's a lot of shit that's just blatantly wrong or outdated
it is mostly done we're all just lazy as shit and haven't put the final touches on it yet
Waiting waiting

me and a couple other people were working on a verse overhaul CRT for terraria because there's a lot of shit that's just blatantly wrong or outdated
it is mostly done we're all just lazy as shit and haven't put the final touches on it yet
Ah yeah, my bad gang, I should probably reunite those people and continue the CRT, but I am too busy playing Touhou 19.

In regard to op, I feel that most characters should have their gender listed as unknown rather than genderless except the QUEEN and KING slime and the EMPRESS of light.
The Moon LORD should be male too.

Oh look, the competent folks I was talking about!
Wdym "show me a profile u made then" that would be copy and Paste of the terrarians profile with a few small changes, this thread exists to get the attention to the terraria verse, cuz revision is needed and nothing else

Still capable of lasting like 3 seconds against a Dwarf Star level character, without getting one shot, Dwarf Star dura obviously
hit me up when you've made like 10 profiles from the ground up, I mean starting with no stats, no summary, not even an image, without copy/pasting shit from another profile, and then get back to me on how easy this shit is. Like, I want to see how well you can make source editor your bitch and you can be damn sure I'm gonna be pulling out the book of proper profile editing and creation for it.

It literally was obliterated in less then a second lmfao, nobody but you will accept scaling to that, you don't scale to something that all but reduces you to atoms

Oh look, the competent folks I was talking about!

hit me up when you've made like 10 profiles from the ground up, I mean starting with no stats, no summary, not even an image, without copy/pasting shit from another profile, and then get back to me on how easy this shit is. Like, I want to see how well you can make source editor your bitch and you can be damn sure I'm gonna be pulling out the book of proper profile editing and creation for it.

It literally was obliterated in less then a second lmfao, nobody but you will accept scaling to that, you don't scale to something that all but reduces you to atoms
Yet takes a second to reduce to atoms (multiple hits are landed in this very single second tho), also yes making a profile is not easy but rather medium difficulty if u know the feats, shit takes some time and that be it

Ah yeah, my bad gang, I should probably reunite those people and continue the CRT, but I am too busy playing Touhou 19.

In regard to op, I feel that most characters should have their gender listed as unknown rather than genderless except the QUEEN and KING slime and the EMPRESS of light.
The Moon LORD should be male too.
Unknown is understandable i just said Genderless cuz how are robots supposed to have a pp and stuff like that same with cthulhu parts

Unknown is understandable i just said Genderless cuz how are robots supposed to have a pp and stuff like that same with cthulhu parts
I am pretty sure Cthulhu in Terraria lore is Moon Lord and the Moon Lord is male.

Would his dismembered body pieces be male too?

Pretty sure no cuz well a pp is male gender and a finger is Genderless
Nah, if the body of a person that is male and identifies as male gets dismembered and gains life, I'd say it's still a male. I am pretty sure Moon lord's dismembered body parts are referred to with he/him pronouns.

Nah, if the body of a person that is male and identifies as male gets dismembered and gains life, I'd say it's still a male. I am pretty sure Moon lord's dismembered body parts are referred to with he/him pronouns.
Is pronouns gender or identifies as?

A chopped off hand would be Genderless even if the owner is a guy, because its a hand, and not the owner in person, so im 99.99% sure that the eye and brain are both genderless

When are the mods coming they told me make a thread for character revision and only then u may revise characters stats and well where are the mods

When are the mods coming they told me make a thread for character revision and only then u may revise characters stats and well where are the mods
"WHY IS MY DOGSHIT CRT NOT BEING WORSHIPPED AND ZERGED?!?!"

Is what I just heard. Have some damn patience, or, even better, wait for those who are competent to do their big revision of Terraria.

But dwarf star and moon level are still very questionable
Then wait and see, they will probably be handled in said revision. Being impatient only does one or more of three things: get said person to move slower(whether out of spite or other things), make you waste your time and energy doing something that just gets overhauled like the month after anyway, or pisses on your mood from being ancy.

My advice? Forget about it. Maybe remember occasionally to remind folks via a quick post, but other then that it can't do shit to you if you don't remember it exists in the first place

Back