• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria verse being High 5-A

Okay listen i understand that the celestial pillars have ap of Dwarf Star level, but.. Moonlord? "(Stronger than the Celestial Towers and any boss shown within the game, can fight equally with a fully equipped end-game version of the Terrarian)" Invalid since u cant scale with the use of HP "proved to me", apparently a single celestial pillar has 20k hp and king slime has 2k hp, king slime Dwarf Star/10 dura by that logic?

At least add proof that The moonlord > celestial pillars because if its just an "IMO" or "CUZ MOONLORD HAS MORE HP" then we can powerscale when it comes to hp.

Okay listen i understand that the celestial pillars have ap of Dwarf Star level, but.. Moonlord? "(Stronger than the Celestial Towers and any boss shown within the game, can fight equally with a fully equipped end-game version of the Terrarian)" Invalid since u cant scale with the use of HP "proved to me", apparently a single celestial pillar has 20k hp and king slime has 2k hp, king slime Dwarf Star/10 dura by that logic?

At least add proof that The moonlord > celestial pillars because if its just an "IMO" or "CUZ MOONLORD HAS MORE HP" then we can powerscale when it comes to hp.
Terraria is pretty outdated. And hardly anyone tries to touch them.

The profiles are pretty bad (until someone improves a little visually)

the calculations are not on the verses page but on the profiles so it's annoying to find.

It has virtually no scans on the pages.

And the feats 5-C and High 5-A are very questionable in terms of whether or not they are usable for AP.

Literally 5-C is WoF being a seal to eclipse, like seal, hax. He's not the size of the moon or he's preventing the eclipse with his body serving as a wall, he's inside the earth, he couldn't even do that.

Terraria is pretty outdated. And hardly anyone tries to touch them.

The profiles are pretty bad (until someone improves a little visually)

the calculations are not on the verses page but on the profiles so it's annoying to find.

It has virtually no scans on the pages.

And the feats 5-C and High 5-A are very questionable in terms of whether or not they are usable for AP.

Literally 5-C is WoF being a seal to eclipse, like seal, hax. He's not the size of the moon or he's preventing the eclipse with his body serving as a wall, he's inside the earth, he couldn't even do that.
Without forgetting the blog about weapons and items related to Terrarian, which is extremely out of date.

MFTL+ ratings with no calculations linked and things like 3-C

I completely agree
Me along with some guys were planning to revise at least the stats of the characters.

After he got more into the issue of reviewing calculations, I walked away as I couldn't help with anything anymore.

But it looks like they haven't moved on with the review.

But unfortunately that verse is pretty much dead.

Hmmm, glorified alien rods that have a forcefield and spawn shit vs final boss of game.

I'm sure they're comparable guys!

Nah but in all seriousness, to explain some things about Terraria's current ratings as I understand them

5-C is for the WoF containing the sheer power within its body to move the moon in such a manner as would be 5-C, this means if you can damage it, you can downscale from that value.

High 5-A is scaled to the Pillars due to their death causing the moon to pull a Majora's mask, so they were containing 1/4th of the power that'd cause that which IS the Moon Lord literally existing out of containment... but you can also argue its only from the Moon Lord alone so you could probably downgrade them with the right arguments.

Hmmm, glorified alien rods that have a forcefield and spawn shit vs final boss of game.

I'm sure they're comparable guys!

Nah but in all seriousness, to explain some things about Terraria's current ratings as I understand them

5-C is for the WoF containing the sheer power within its body to move the moon in such a manner as would be 5-C, this means if you can damage it, you can downscale from that value.

High 5-A is scaled to the Pillars due to their death causing the moon to pull a Majora's mask, so they were containing 1/4th of the power that'd cause that which IS the Moon Lord literally existing out of containment... but you can also argue its only from the Moon Lord alone so you could probably downgrade them with the right arguments.
How is anything besides for ap Dwarf Star level lmao the pillars cant even attack

How is anything besides for ap Dwarf Star level lmao the pillars cant even attack
I don't know, how does the Terrarian damage something that contains 1/4th of a High 5-A feat? It's literally the thing with WoF worded differently with a better feat backing it lol

I've actually discussed some stuff on discord on how the moon moving feat might actually just be invalid now anyways. Due to some visual changes that happened in 1.4 making it look more like foreign celestial objects rather than the literal moon. Due to this it might just be changed to reality warping or possibly illusion creation.

I've actually discussed some stuff on discord on how the moon moving feat might actually just be invalid now anyways. Due to some visual changes that happened in 1.4 making it look more like foreign celestial objects rather than the literal moon. Due to this it might just be changed to reality warping or possibly illusion creation.
Makes sense, may have to look deeper into the moon moving or not though due to ML having a time limit to it's fight and whatnot

Makes sense, may have to look deeper into the moon moving or not though due to ML having a time limit to it's fight and whatnot
Yes, none of those pillar planets are "Moons", they are totally different scenarios.

In the old days a png of the moon was used, but not now.

And seriously, how can anyone argue that pillars only pull things? It's literally a totally different landscape with totally different planets.

And each of these scenarios happens at the same time extremely close to each other, unless someone wants to say that the pillars pull the planets when you are close and release them again when you are far away. This is more of a reality distortion than anything else.

And the 5-C thing, that's it, sealing. Nobody gives a toilet any rating because someone managed to seal a 4-A guy in the toilet (yes it's specific, but it's not from anywhere). I see no evidence that he is sealing with just sheer force, and even if he does, he is sealing the spirits and not the eclipse.

Why don't I make a crt? Because it's a lot of outdated stuff and would need a lot of help. Well, like I said, dead verse.

Back