• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few terraria revisions

The Terrarian's and almost everyone else's lifting strength should be revised to class 5 because the terrarian can hold platinum ore which when placed is 0.22 cubic meters of platinum 21450 kg/m3 (4,719kg) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum?wprov=sfla1 | Each block is 2 feet/60.96 centimeters high and wide, which can be proven by using the Depth Meter and dropping down one block. The player's character is two blocks wide and three blocks tall. the third dimension is also 2ft compared to the spherical explosion of the dynamite/bomb https://terraria-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Blocks#:~:text=Each block is 2 feet,wide and three blocks tall, which puts his lift. Str. To class 5, the bosses can knock back the terrarian when he is holding that ore, class 5.

If this is not correct then the lifting strength of the terrarian and everyone else should be revised to Unknown, since the third dimension is not known

The genders of bosses should be revised. EoC&BoC Genderless (Is a torn off bodypart)
3 mech bosses Genderless (are mechanical)
KS, QS, Fishron should all be Unknown, likely male/female (based on title) or something like that

The stamina must be revised. The terrarian can run indefinitely even in early game, infinite stamina feat because running must exhaust which, well, does not brother the terrarian as he continues the indefinite marathon
All bosses should scale to the terrarian because they can indefinitely fight them.

Thats it for now.

Note: the Terrarian's speed is listed as hypersonic, but that is his reaction speed, must be noted nearby

For the stamina part that would be a gameplay mechanic. Any video game character could run and fight indefinitely if you just left them to run into a wall or something.

For lifting strength, everyone is already Class 5 or unknown (higher though). Honestly, I would argue their lifting strength should be way higher. The destroyer and king slime are gigantic, both can easily throw around their own weight for attacks, and the Terrarian can block them from throwing them around when they have a shield. But that would require a proper calc for their weight. I did some fought calcs and gif Class K to M for both of their weights.

For the stamina part that would be a gameplay mechanic. Any video game character could run and fight indefinitely if you just left them to run into a wall or something.

For lifting strength, everyone is already Class 5 or unknown (higher though). Honestly, I would argue their lifting strength should be way higher. The destroyer and king slime are gigantic, both can easily throw around their own weight for attacks, and the Terrarian can block them from throwing them around when they have a shield. But that would require a proper calc for their weight. I did some fought calcs and gif Class K to M for both of their weights.
If gameplay mechanic then Superhuman with a note (can run indefinitely, does not seem to get tired)

Currently class 5 is not even backed up by a calc or anything just the huge swords and blocks of pure gold without mentioning their weight

Unknown lifting strength for bosses would be odd, since they ARE capable of knocking back the terrarian (if its a game mechanic, which it is, everyone sits at unknown)

Boss weight are idc what since they are inconsistent and simply hard to scale

I mean, he already has pretty stupidly high stamina anyways. We know he can fight for a day in a half at least (from events) and he can continue to fight while stabbed, missing limbs, and while under a crap ton of pain from the moon lord. It’s already on his profile so really nothing needs to change there.

The bosses aren’t inconsistent, they are literally set sprites that rarely ever change (the king slime gets smaller, but that’s when he starts to lose slime from you shooting him). The bosses knock you around when you have nothing to anchor or push against them. With a shield or simple chain hook the Terrarian can resist being shoved or pushed by them.

The current Class 5 doesn’t need a calc though. Gold is that heavy by default with the amount he holds.

The WoF must 100% get revised to 8-A because it is SEALING hardmode overall which also includes moonlord, either high 5 a ap, or 8-a and sealing

Even if for whatever reason 5-c stays, it is NOT COMPARABLE to SS and Dura (Sealing ability, Not comparable)

Dwarf Star pillars are also ridiculous since the planets are all different, and are illusuons since once you leave the pillar's area the planet disappears from the background, which can not happen under normal circumstances

Even if for whatever reason high 5-a stays, it is NOT COMPARABLE to SS and Dura (illusion, barely does more damage than the plantera, not comparable overall)

I think you posted that to the wrong thread. Though also, doing more or less damage than Plantera would be a gameplay mechanic. Game numbers don’t mean anything. And it isn’t an illusion, it’s specifically stated to be a showcase of power in the mini tower’s description (a small fraction of power at that). How could an illusion be a showcase of power, a fraction of power at that.

I mean, he already has pretty stupidly high stamina anyways. We know he can fight for a day in a half at least (from events) and he can continue to fight while stabbed, missing limbs, and while under a crap ton of pain from the moon lord. It’s already on his profile so really nothing needs to change there.

The bosses aren’t inconsistent, they are literally set sprites that rarely ever change (the king slime gets smaller, but that’s when he starts to lose slime from you shooting him). The bosses knock you around when you have nothing to anchor or push against them. With a shield or simple chain hook the Terrarian can resist being shoved or pushed by them.

The current Class 5 doesn’t need a calc though. Gold is that heavy by default with the amount he holds.
His Regeneration should be removed, he never seems hurt, only his hps are regenerating which ARE NOT related to the body (alive/dead | full hp/0hp)
And if they were related, the regen would be about High/High-Mid, Regenerating from 1 hp to 500 in like tens of seconds

Holding gold needs a calc. We dont know if the third dimension is 2ft, once there is proof - Green light

Even if their sprites change still a pain in the ass to calculate all

"and he can continue to fight while stabbed, missing limbs, and while under a crap ton of pain from the moon lord"

He never is seemingly stabbed, at any time only losing hp, he does not miss limbs, stamina feat only

Recovering from a bleeding is some level of Regeneration though like low or low-mid

The nurse literally tells you how hurt and damaged you are when you are low on Hp. She talks about your missing limbs and torn off face. Also, the Terrarian literally has an object called the band of regeneration and regeneration potions. Every game ever uses hp ever to represent life and damage. It’s the statements that often matter because most games don’t have different sprites for injuries.

I think you posted that to the wrong thread. Though also, doing more or less damage than Plantera would be a gameplay mechanic. Game numbers don’t mean anything. And it isn’t an illusion, it’s specifically stated to be a showcase of power in the mini tower’s description (a small fraction of power at that). How could an illusion be a showcase of power, a fraction of power at that.
A planet appearing out of thin air is incalculatable, even if u find the size of it
Its ap is "at least 8-a"&illusion creation

The nurse literally tells you how hurt and damaged you are when you are low on Hp. She talks about your missing limbs and torn off face. Also, the Terrarian literally has an object called the band of regeneration and regeneration potions. Every game ever uses hp ever to represent life and damage. It’s the statements that often matter because most games don’t have different sprites for injuries.
Okay then u got a point here regen approved

Again, it’s literally stated to be a feat of power, do you want me to pull up the direct quote for you. I know some people hate the 5-A fear because it was animated very poorly, but the Terraria moon changes all the time for many reasons. It changed into a pumpkin and icy because of the different night events. It changing again is not all that strange.

Plus the 5-C has more support. The lizard people can make an object that moves the moon, but they consider the Golem their best weapon.

People nowadays are getting way too critical with feats, it kinda annoys me. If it isn’t the most in your face repeated stated to be physical feat possible, it’s suddenly environmental destruction. Straight up we have it that Luffy’s literal punches are environmental destruction (pre time skip). I don’t get it at all.

Again, it’s literally stated to be a feat of power, do you want me to pull up the direct quote for you. I know some people hate the 5-A fear because it was animated very poorly, but the Terraria moon changes all the time for many reasons. It changed into a pumpkin and icy because of the different night events. It changing again is not all that strange.
High 5 a is not moon moving closer these are 4 different planets that are not moving closer but appearing out of thin air which is simply illusuon creation

Moon changing is fine
but moon moving when its just 4 different planets appearing out of thin air when you enter a specific area because these are illusuons is not fine

Wield a small amount of power from the Stardust Tower”

The monolith’s are specifically stated to do their feat through the small amount of power they have from the remains of the celestial towers. That makes literally zero sense if it’s an illusion. How do you have the small power of an illusion? Why would they comment on power if it was an illusion?

Plus the 5-C has more support. The lizard people can make an object that moves the moon, but they consider the Golem their best weapon.
Elaborate. Does solar eclipse move the moon? Even if 5-c is real its an inapplicable in fights random AP feat only

Striking Strength stays at multi city block

People nowadays are getting way too critical with feats, it kinda annoys me. If it isn’t the most in your face repeated stated to be physical feat possible, it’s suddenly environmental destruction. Straight up we have it that Luffy’s literal punches are environmental destruction (pre time skip). I don’t get it at all.
Both high tier feats are ap only and not applicable anywhere else

Elaborate. Does solar eclipse move the moon? Even if 5-c is real its an inapplicable in fights random AP feat only

Striking Strength stays at multi city block
It’s because that power would scale to the golem. They can make technology that can move a moon, yet they consider it a stronger, more impressive machine they use for defense. Why would it not scale to the power of their other technology.

As for the towers, the Terrarian uses the same remains from the tower to make his weapons to make the monoliths. And both are stated to be imbued with the tower’s power. He should scale to their power. The towers are even stated to be able to increase something’s durability. They imbue their soldiers with power.

Wield a small amount of power from the Stardust Tower”

The monolith’s are specifically stated to do their feat through the small amount of power they have from the remains of the celestial towers. That makes literally zero sense if it’s an illusion. How do you have the small power of an illusion? Why would they comment on power if it was an illusion?
How are the monoliths related do they also change ur background if yes then still uncalculatable because the planet is not the moon

The yellow pillar's fragment says something like "The fury of the universe resides in this fragment" or something

It’s because that power would scale to the golem. They can make technology that can move a moon, yet they consider it a stronger, more impressive machine they use for defense. Why would it not scale to the power of their other technology.
I still need a scan that shows the moon moving feat with the solar eclipse

Even if u r right, only the post golem would scale to that
Note that most bosses are currently like:
Stronger than ____
Instead of Comparable to Terrarian (Post-____)

I don’t have time today, but I’ll gather scans later. I really annoyed that as soon as I focus on this verse again people just absolutely despise it. It’s been shat on enough.

However the enemies and weapons are repeated stated to be imbued with the power of the towers. Even without that, the monoliths are made with the fragments and they get the power from the towers and preform the feat. Even assuming it isn’t the moon (when it should be, the moon changes all the time in Terraria so it changing again isn’t strange at all), that would still leave his ap at an unknown around planet level rather than 8-A.

The 5-C feat is easy to find. So I’ll get that later.

Changing the moon's appearance is not 5-C though rather illusion creation or something

I would gladly look at the scans

The 4 planets on the background on each pillar are not the moon because they are all different in size and appearance

Note that we are talking about terraria 1.4.4 and not 1.3

Again, as I have shown, the monoliths say directly it’s a feat of power. That’s not an illusion. You don’t have the small power of an illusion, that’s a nonsensical statement.

They are different sizes because they are closer. As shown by the solar tower. Even assuming it is just creating planets. It’s specifically stated to be a feat of power so we could use the gbe of the solar tower’s planet worst case scenario (but again the moon is nowhere to be seen and the moon changes all the time on its own, so it looking different isn’t crazy at all).
Edit: to make it clear. The moon can already change its appearance. It doesn’t change its size though. And it’s forever gone when the towers active. That says to me the moon just changed appearance again and was bigger because it got dragged closer. Rather than an entirely unrelated planetoid being there. I’m just saying, even if it is another planet, their is a way to calc that, and it should be calculated because it’s stated to be a feat of power.

However, I got to go, I’ll be gone for a bit because of school. But this weekend I should be free.

Again, as I have shown, the monoliths say directly it’s a feat of power. That’s not an illusion. You don’t have the small power of an illusion, that’s a nonsensical statement.
Good luck calculatating ap of a random planet that appears out of thin air once you enter a specific area

They are different sizes because they are closer. As shown by the solar tower. Even assuming it is just creating planets. It’s specifically stated to be a feat of power so we could use the gbe of the solar tower’s planet worst case scenario (but again the moon is nowhere to be seen and the moon changes all the time on its own, so it looking different isn’t crazy at all).
Edit: to make it clear. The moon can already change its appearance. It doesn’t change its size though. And it’s forever gone when the towers active. That says to me the moon just changed appearance again and was bigger because it got dragged closer. Rather than an entirely unrelated planetoid being there. I’m just saying, even if it is another planet, their is a way to calc that, and it should be calculated because it’s stated to be a feat of power.
You just enter an area and it appears on the background, no matter if its the day or night, thats an illusion, the planet is not on the background all the time

Its a good theory but still all these planets are differently colored to kinda represent a specific pillar, the moon is not close to their appearance, instead of just changing appearance of the moon itself, the pillars do make an illusion, the 4 planets are not visible all the time, that is an illusion creation feat because only once you enter a specific area you see the planet

Bluenames can't tag staff, you'll have to contact them on their walls.
Following since I'm a LS enjoyer.

Sticking to the OP stuff, stamina has been addressed, reaction speed i assume is uniformly scaled to all speed because they can fight people normally, and the LS stuff seems fine but would require a calc blog.

Stamina is still Superhuman which is incorrect, any boss is capable of fighting indefinitely along with the terrarian

What does op mean?

Idk what ur talking about but hypersonic is reaction speed only, he is not capable of fighting at such speed but rather dodging only

LS indeed does require a calc

Though, is knocking back a game mechanic, and doesnt scale, or is it real and does scale since the bosses can push away the terrarian holding platinum ore

Also why not scale durability of the bosses like "can survive [number] dynamite explosions", and terrarian's ap scaling to their dura since he can harm and same with most low level bosses

Why is 5-C on the wof a thing since it is a sealing ability only, it just deals the whole hardmode, which also includes moonlord, sk either sealing as an ability, or high 5-a

Wof's ap also would not scale to ss/dura if the 5-c stayed, since a grand seal does not equal grand ss

Rename Celestial towers to celestial pillars

The celestial pillars do not bring the moon closer to earth. The moon is seen from anywhere along with the sun, the planets are inconsistent so
Illusion-Creation/Game mechanic (nothing)

Also all bosses should not be like
"Stronger than [previous boss]"
Since that is scaling by hp, should rather say
"Can fight the [Post-Something Terrarian"
Since that makes sense and is not scaling by hp

Even if the EoW is 8-A that does not make BoC 8-A because that would be scaling by hp/dmg
BoC 8-B
EoW 8-A
Though if we are talking about terrarian entering another world and fighting BoC there, he indeed does scale

Also i want to mention something do the pillars scale to universal or galaxy level? Their fragment descriptions contain some crazy statements like "contains the power of a galaxy/universe" or something like that

Also the moonlord should have his profile updated to
Moon Lord
Tier: 3-A | Unknown (for now)
Key: Cthulhu | Moonlord
Name: Cthulhu, Moon Lord
Classification: God, Cthulhu, The impending doom
Justifciation: cthulhu was a threat to the fabric of terraria which is kinda universal

The pre hardmode bosses scale from mutli city block to approximately town level if we scale them by the amount of explosions they can survive which kinda makes sense

Last edited:
Points in the OP:
  • Class 5: The Terrarian would seem to already have Class 5. I'd be fine with adding this as a feat since you put it to numbers, although I don't know what math you're actually using here, so I'd ask that to be presented in a more coherent manner.
  • Stamina: This is just a gameplay mechanic, yeah.

Points in the OP:
  • Class 5: The Terrarian would seem to already have Class 5. I'd be fine with adding this as a feat since you put it to numbers, although I don't know what math you're actually using here, so I'd ask that to be presented in a more coherent manner.
  • Stamina: This is just a gameplay mechanic, yeah.
How about high 5 a and 5 c which are both Invalid feats

Back