• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so? I looked at the Nanami calc, and CGM in the comments seemed to accept it.
Odd how you said you’d use a Magnitude 3 on your equation but you proceed to use Magnitude 2. What happened there? Typo?
Anyways, the Radiated Energy end checks out in this case…
Plus Seismic Energy is used for when tectonic plates are shifted to create it, Artificial Earthquakes use the radiated energy method

hey what about the hanami tree feat?

its been done and redone like a dozen times and calc members agreed on a solid 8-A+ result

and we know that hanami should just slightly scale above your average grade 1s as she was taking quite a bit of damage from todo and yuji who where pretty much the definition of grade 1 at that point and this would pretty much scale to everyone around mahito and nanami levels as well since hanami was actually somewhat weaker when she did the feat due to the whole mind nerfs leading to overall power nerfs

(I mean even some of the re-calcs that happened later still lead to 8-A)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U.../Jujutsu_Kaisen:_Mecha_Robot_guy_punch_bridge

It looks messy for now because i edited it at mobile

Edit: wait nvm i forgot to halved it so its 6.5 tons now
I disagree with the image you used to scale

The angle is so steep you cant see the full heights of the railings

I recommend using some of these other shots where we see the full damage

Like these
7MBRdMntAJTPgvjFpeTd1611755202.jpg

yuuRxLMSqoufsxDT2icJ1611755203.jpg

f8xfQweMGiSPCTFyHOpU1611755209.jpg

On that note is there anyone that would scale to Machimaru's 1 Year Blast?

I got 34 Tons with that

I disagree with the image you used to scale

The angle is so steep you cant see the full heights of the railings

I recommend using some of these other shots where we see the full damage

Like these
7MBRdMntAJTPgvjFpeTd1611755202.jpg

yuuRxLMSqoufsxDT2icJ1611755203.jpg

f8xfQweMGiSPCTFyHOpU1611755209.jpg

On that note is there anyone that would scale to Machimaru's 1 Year Blast?

I got 34 Tons with that
Anyone who scales to Mahito pretty much given he can survive attacks from him.

I believe he tanked the very first attack. His skin did burn away, but that's just a lack of heat resistance rather than durability. Can't remember how many years were put into the blast tho.
Wouldn't that be due to his Invulnerability?
Mechamaru only uses simple-domain attack for a few times only

Wouldn't that be due to his Invulnerability?
Mechamaru only uses simple-domain attack for a few times only
Don't think so? I haven't read the chapter in a bit. At the very least, Mahito tanks a punch from Ultimate Mechamaru, and Mechamaru's punches pulverized huge ass crater in a large hill or mountain thing. So you could still have people scale off of that ig.

Ah. I guess he could be 8-B, if it accepted. He was capable of blasting away Hanami, if that adds support.

What’s the consensus on Geto blitzing those three, by the way?

Not accepted, should just use mag 4.5 quake
I found this page by a chance. I don't even know who created it. It's better someone here checks the calculation and redo a new one.
Ah. I guess he could be 8-B, if it accepted. He was capable of blasting away Hanami, if that adds support.

What’s the consensus on Geto blitzing those three, by the way?
This is summary of that calculation

I would again recommend accounting for inverse square law, but I don't want to sound like a broken record. Though admittedly this case seems more debatable

but honestly we really need to come to some conclusions on this thread

lets get all the main calcs we can scale characters to and agree on which we are gonna be using?

also just as a reminder we still have speed to sort out because the whole naoya subsonic and transonic stuff is not fully accurate due to it being related to movement speed and not reaction or combat speed since ya know piercing blood is a thing and a good chunk of grade 1 characters scale to its speed in reaction and combat off of yuji who could consistently dodge it and you know all the special grades casually having supersonic feats left and right. Meaning we will have to make a whole ass other CRT just for that inconsistent mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back