• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A while back, I made a thread about Superman's Invulnerability. To sum up: Kryptonians don't have it. A lot of Superman's pages still had the power listed both in their P&A and Categories section. Well, this is a continuation of that and me cleaning house cuz I found more profiles like that. Here's the list;

Supergirl (DCAU) (P&A + Categories)

Supergirl (Pre-Crisis) (P&A + Categories) (Locked)

Supergirl (Smallville) (P&A + Categories)

Supergirl (CW) (Categories)

Power Girl (Post-Crisis) (P&A + Categories) (Locked)

Doomsday (DC Extended Universe) (Categories)

Faora-Ul (DC Extended Universe) (P&A)

Galatea (DCAU) (P&A + Categories)

General Zod (DC Extended Universe) (Categories)

General Zod (Post-Crisis) (Categories) (Locked)

General Zod (Smallville) (P&A)

H'el (Post-Flashpoint) (P&A + Categories)

Doomsday (DC Animated Movies) (P&A + Categories)

Krypto the Superdog (P&A + Categories) (Locked)

Nam-Ek (Smallville) (P&A)

Superboy (Post-Crisis) (P&A + Categories)

Superboy (Post-Flashpoint) (P&A + Categories)

This makes sense to me. I can unlock the pages if you are willing to remove the ability and category from them.

Okay. Thank you. Can you write a list of the exact page titles for all of the above listed pages that are currently locked please?

Thank you. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Didn't know so many pages were left out.

If all the changes have been made we can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back