• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Editing (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with these except maybe for the resurrection thing. But that could count.

Also, i would like to add some abilities to Xehanort like Light Manipulation, Absorption (For being able to absorb Sora's light and absorbing his otherselves), maybe Pocket Reality Dimension (during his final battle phase).

Xehanort can force Sora into / has his own dark form, i have also renders for both new Xehanort forms.

OK. But it would be good if we "ordered" the abilities to add for each character as well as the scaling just to be clear. For example :

- Xehanort : 3-A, likely higher with the True X-Blade, Light Manipulation, Absorption, etc.

Of course, it's just in the cas you need to do this to be sure.

We can also add some justifications for Spatial Manipulation for example of Fire Manipulation (since he was able to generate pillars of fire).

Shouldn't Ephemer , Protagonist (Union X) , and the Fortellers scale directly to (Sora with all the Keyblades) since those keyblades were initially commanded by said keybearer and the keyblades of the Dandelions ? Because for one I doubt that Epehemer is stronger than the Fortelllers or the Protagonist. . I also disagree with it being seen as all the bearers as they are back in the dream & Ephemer is the only one starting does he need help.

3-A scaling is fine with me.

From where 3-A comes from, may I ask?

I´m sure that if what I hear is right, it should be either High 3-A or Low 2-C (leaving the stuff that promoted the 2-C stuff at a side)

Nothing is High 3-A or Low 2-C. Where would High 3-A or anything Tier 2 come from unless they were creating their own space-time continuum. Creating a universe =/= Low 2-C by default, but 3-A.

Creating an universe is normally taken as about tier 4 by default unless an explicit statement about it being an "universe" is made.

More often than not, universes are infinite, so if we were to accept that, it should just be High 3-A instead (t could also be Low 2-C if it has it´s own, separate time axis, which doesn´t appear to as of now).

"Creating an universe is normally taken as about tier 4 by default unless an explicit statement about it being an "universe" is made"

No, recreating the world changes on context. Creating a universe automatically means, recreating the universe as in 3-A/

"More often than not, universes are infinite, so if we were to accept that, it should just be High 3-A instead"

In general, we treat universe creation as 3-A unless stated otherwise. This is a 3-A feat with nothing to support anything higher.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"More often than not, universes are infinite, so if we were to accept that, it should just be High 3-A instead"

In general, we treat universe creation as 3-A unless stated otherwise. This is a 3-A feat with nothing to support anything higher.
Was that concluded and accepted as an actual standard?

While this is going how do we label the Power of Waking? By Nomura it overwrited Reality to make their inital deaths never happen.

"Was that concluded and accepted as an actual standard?"

It's just common sense and has been how we've handled universe. Universe creation in general is 3-A. Destroying a Universe is 3-A. There is a reason as to why the Universe tier exists Bob...

GiverOfThePeace said:
How is that limited?
Because this isn´t Medaka or Giorno levels of Causality Manip (as it can only be used for death in particular), but that part may be removed if agreed on.

3-A KH is super legit.

I'm just skeptical of everyone else who was going to die to 3-A KH scaling. Because it's kinda wonky, from a few perspectives.

Well it's more of an issue that obviously no one individually is on par with KH. It took 3 people just to defeat Xehanort with the power of KH... barely at that. Obviously, KH would be above them individually. That's how I took it.

Bobsican said:
Isn´t the term "Limited" used for powers that are limited to a particular use?
Technically, all powers are limited. It just depends on the extent to those limits.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I think scaling the main cast to something that was going to kill them and everything else in the universe is a pretty bad idea, tbh.
Sora, Donald, and Goofy were able to fight Xehanort who had control of Kingdom Hearts and later started using the X-Blade, it's equal as well. The other GoL sans Kairi were able to hold back KH while they were doing this. Kairi and the SoD all scale to Sora and the GoL previously fighting them not to earlier.

Unless I'm misremembering the entire ending, Xehanort flat out said they were too late after they beat him, because KH was still going to activate and return everything to darkness. No one tanked anything and KH had not done its thing yet. This is really weird backwards scaling, honestly.

Unless I'm misremembering the entire ending, Xehanort flat out said they were too late after they beat him, because KH was still going to activate and return everything to darkness. No one tanked anything and KH had not done its thing yet. This is really weird backwards scaling, honestly.
Didn´t Xehanort called to Kingdom Hearts to drain the light from Sora in that one part?

iirc they fought Xehanort with the X-Blade which iirc has the power of complete KH or at least power comparable to it. It took Sora, Donald and Goofy combined to barely win. So they would have tanked Universe level AP attacks. Assuming I am remembering correctly.

@Azzy He literally used the power of KH twice in his fight with Sora... And they were able to fight off against the effs of what KH could do... And he acknowledges even before he (Xehanort) uses KH they can halt the process if they survive long enough during the fight with the Xehanorts.

Also, why exactly was the "Possibly 2-C" part denied, then again? I barely saw any debate on it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because, nothing is 2-C..
The reasoning for 2-C was about KH having the potential to also affect other worlds at once, as far I remember. Lastly...

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223052
Part 1

KINGDOM HEARTS Ôàó 20190206223047
Part 2

@Dragon

This scaling might be alright in a vacuum, but I don't really know about the validity of "Universe level AP attacks" when the thing that was explicitly universe level was going to destroy everything and kill everyone if they didn't stop it. This is a very weird way to tier these characters to me because it is based on something they wouldn't have survived.

I don't understand why Xehanort hits Sora and co. with dozens of Universe level attacks (which are universal because of Kingdom Hearts) = fine,but they and everyone else scaled to this would still die to one universal attack from KH, which is what they're being scaled to, in the first place.

Scaling anything KH can do to this one attack that NOBODY would live through is...odd, to me.

Is there anyone else agreeing with scaling the current Union X profiles we have to KH3 seeing as to the whoel Demon Tide situation and the fact the Dandelions / Ephemer were the ones that gave Sora the power to defeat it , and Ephemer / Dandelions in general is far weaker than characters scalable to the Fortellers (like the Protagonist , especially since they acknowledge his power), and the fact that the Fortellers (who were brought back from the past) shouldn't be weaker than the Seekers at the very least assuming they are the next credible threat in KH ?

@Dragon
I don't understand why Xehanort hits Sora and co. with dozens of Universe level attacks (which are universal because of Kingdom Hearts) = fine,but they and everyone else scaled to this would still die to one universal attack from KH, which is what they're being scaled to, in the first place.

Scaling anything KH can do to this one attack that NOBODY would live through is...odd, to me.
What happens is that after being OHKO´d, they simply became enhanced by Kairi after resurrecting, respectivelly.

Xehanort was saying that because he still had the X-Blade, and was still going to try until Eraqus talked him down. Riku even said Kingdom Hearts was closing on their end. During the whole fight Xehanort was using the power of KH and later started using the X-Blade, it's equal. Even if they couldn't scale to KH they'd scale to the X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back