• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John985 said:
Quetz isn't a 4-B but 4-C. Im not even sure that was legit though.
I don't think Quetz is a stellar level power, if she was she could have easily defeated primordial Tiamat before her regression though. Tier means they have the capability of becoming a threat to certain scale and Quetz herself can reach that scale, What is absurd is that her temple np is planetary level but it couldn't completely vaporize the sea of life. Solar winds are weaker than solar flares but someone with a solar flare np is rated at 6-B which shows favoritism and wankism on here.

I mean just looking at CCC Kiara and FGO Kiara's feats it's clear who is stronger. The mats just officially confirms it.

CCC Kiara was called "almighty" or "omnipotent" and she could have instantly killed the Mythological Mystic Code Servants if she wasn't getting restrained by the Alter Egos and BB due to their love for Hakuno. She was also stated to have reached the seat of gods and was close to Saver a Cosmic God.

@Ozy Saying that we can't interpret feats and that we have favouritism towards Quetz makes you look silly considering your track record with Ozy's feats, Ea and other stuff in general.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I mean just looking at CCC Kiara and FGO Kiara's feats it's clear who is stronger. The mats just officially confirms it.

CCC Kiara was called "almighty" or "omnipotent" and she could have instantly killed the Mythological Mystic Code Servants if she wasn't getting restrained by the Alter Egos and BB due to their love for Hakuno. She was also stated to have reached the seat of gods and was close to Saver a Cosmic God.

@Ozy Saying that we can't interpret feats and that we have favouritism towards Quetz makes you look silly considering your track record with Ozy's feats, Ea and other stuff in general.
Yea, so what's your point, all I am saying is that Quetz temple can't perform a 5 tier feat which is planetary, at high end the most feat it could do is a country feat. Like have you read her stats and can you differentiate between those feats because it seems the one who made her profile cannot understand how those works.

If all of this information really establishes that Kiara is more powerful in CCC, I personally think the ratings should be changed to fit this information.

I do think that it might have to be fixed in another CRT though unfortunately. Good that these problems are getting addressed though.

If you didn't know, the translation of CCC > Beast is extracted from Alter-Ego/Base Kiara in which Chaldea summons. Not from the profile of Beast III/R Kiara. Beast III/R: https://e-hentai.org/s/e9ee256a63/1274907-177 Chaldea: https://e-hentai.org/s/183dfaa287/1274907-167

Base Kiara having that translation note holds no water in regards to Beast III/R when in SE.RA.PH event, we witness Kiara gain the power she possessed within CCC to then further transform into Beast III/R.

Elaine6493 said:
If you didn't know, the translation of CCC > Beast is extracted from Alter-Ego/Base Kiara in which Chaldea summons. Not from the profile of Beast III/R Kiara. Beast III/R: https://e-hentai.org/s/e9ee256a63/1274907-177 Chaldea: https://e-hentai.org/s/183dfaa287/1274907-167

Base Kiara having that translation note holds no water in regards to Beast III/R when in SE.RA.PH event, we witness Kiara gain the power she possessed within CCC to then further transform into Beast III/R.
Statement saying that CCC Kiara is>>>>Beast Kiara doesn't hold any weight because it's on Alter Ego Kiara's excerpt. Literally wat.

I guess you are of the opinion that Beast Kiara doesn't have a Noble Phantasm because it's on Alter Ego Kiara's part as well. Completely ignoring that Alter Ego is just heavily restrained Beast Kiara and that it's talking about Beast Kiara in the description.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Statement saying that CCC Kiara is>>>>Beast Kiara doesn't hold any weight because it's on Alter Ego Kiara's excerpt. Literally wat.
...Completely ignoring that Alter Ego is just heavily restrained Beast Kiara and that it's talking about Beast Kiara in the description.
How do you mention the very thing that proves the claim you just mocked like 2 sentences after doing so?

Alter Ego just being a heavily weakened Beast III literally means that the translation can't automatically refer to III/R, as both her and Alter Ego are technically "Beast III". And considering how it isn't on III/R's profile, saying that it only refers to Alter Ego is actually more reasonable than saying it applies to III/R as well.

We're still awaiting the verdict from the Tiamat Revisions thread, as the scaling is reliant on her.

I know this thread is super necro but someone should start a new one and what happened to the Tiamat Revision thread?

This thread led to the Tiamat revision, then into FGO's Cosmology. Now Tiamat is has gone through High 3-A/Low 2-C and 2-A, along with a multitude of other servants, but King Hassan has remained untouched. This really needs a new thread that will hopefully STAY on "The Old Man of the Mountain"

I will check out the new thread.

Should I close this one now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back