• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan's Tier II

The statement iirc, was that Hassan was stronger than the Lion King which is true, since he is 2-A and she probably isn't ovo not that she could fight against him

The only thing there is that Rhon is a linchpin to prevent multiple layers of the world from interacting. Such as Avalon which is a 6-D location and is also an additional axis of movement

If it's that Hassan was stronger than the Lion King, then there's no reason to scale Goddess Rhon to Hassan. The gap between them is unknown, even by the person making that statement.

Just hopping by to confirm after recently finishing Camelot for a second time. Gawain questioned the First Hassan to why didn't he kill the Lion King if he was able to do so.

-It was after the sandstorm diversion to help Ritsuka and the others to storm the Holy City after it dispersed. Gawain gained his Gift boost that made him 3x more powerful and yet the First Hassan casually shrugged off his full powered gift attack and then retracts on my aforementioned reply.

Rhon doesn't scale to KH. He's more powerful than her, and that's just it. According to Gramps when Gawain asked why he didn't simply kill the Lion King himself when they arrived, it just wasn't his place to do it. It wasn't his task, the bell didn't ring for him to take out the Lion King. It was Ritsuka and company's ordeal to handle.

Btw, nobody ever changed KH weakness about losing his Saint Graph when inserting the concept of death, even though we all came to agree it was due to him siding with Chaldea. I can change that now if everyone is okay with it

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That would be an honestly dumb weakness. That's only after dropping his title of Grand, but keeping the power of one in his Saint Graph.
Right, so he should be able to impose death on someone and not only do it as many times as he wants, but also without losing Grand status

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If they don't have the concept and he is a Grand, then yes. Those were special circumnstances.
Right, what I believe we came to agree on is that doing so wouldn't cause him to lose Grand status, it was him siding with Chaldea

That is how it went. Nowhere was it stated or implied that imposing death would take away is title. Would be pretty useless in a fight against beasts if all he could do was make it killable then be dead weight the rest of the fight. Even Nasu stated that it was to side with Chaldea that King Hassan had to relinquish his Grand Title. SO I agree with removing that weakness. But I'm not sure if we need a whole other thread for it.

Back