• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's a guy who cut Tiamat's wings with single attack. A feat that not even divine spirits can accomplish - Quetzacoatl turned into psuedo-sun with her NP and tiamat tanked it - Gorgon-anna did a suicidial attack too and it only broke one of tiamat's horn - Ereshkigal's authority over underworld burns tiamat with power equal to Ishtar's NP, which turned planet venus into ball of energy. Tiamat tanked that tooKing Hassan was the only person who could deal noticeable damage on tiamat's body beside Prime Gil. And he's probably as strong as Solomon and Enkidu 7-A? Really man?" - The Original Post

(Was told to re create this post, so I copy pasted the other one here)

My Additions: The Death Dealing may bypass durability, but the cutting power itself does not. Therefore, even if Evening Bell bypasses durability, King Hassan should still recieve an upgrade

Nope.

King Hassan had to give up his Grand Servant status for this attack. Slicing off Tiamat's wings was a one-time only thing and shouldn't be listed on his profile outside of his usual durability ignoring hax.

Oficially it should be that making her have a concept of death was what drained the residual power left in his Saint Graph. My impression was that, that's his general attack level as a Grand Servant, which lines up with other ridiculous stuff like blocking Excalibur Galatine with his cape only, but it didn't drain him since cutting her and making her killable are way different in scale.

It'd be best to have this conversation after Babylon is out in the West so we'll have the official translation.

Forgive me for a probable necro, but seeing as this is unresolved...

From what I can gather from the Beast Lair scans, King Hassan gave up his Grand Servant title to be able to assist Ritsuka, not because his attack drained him in any notable way. Based on this understanding, King Hassan in his Grand Class container is capable of performing such feats casually - but because he normally was not allowed to intervene, he gave up his Grand Servant title and used the last bits of power left behind from the transition to perform just one more "mortality-enforcing" attack, before going to assist as a regular Assassin.

Since Beast Lair has been a lot more accurate with translations than the "official" ones (being responsible for practically every translation of the various material books currently on the internet), this is probably worth taking into account.

I can provide scans given enough digging (a lot), but it's probably easier for someone already on the Beast Lair forums to confirm this with the experts.

@Solacis

I'd appreciate that to be honest. I've been preoccupied with some other things even though I'm on vacation (beta-reading over a hundred pages of fanfiction can be time-consuming), so I really haven't been visiting Beast Lair as much as I should be.

I'll take a look, though I can't promise to be quick about it since I'm in the middle of 8 school projects, most of which are art-based, as things are.

Not for a long while. We've got the Rashoumon event, Camelot, the Onigashima event, and other things in between.

Well, until this gets traction again, here is how I see it. The main argument I see here is 'Did giving up his Grand Status let Gramps take off Tiamat's wings with his concept of death imposing strike' or 'did gramps impose death on Tiamat, then proceed to lop off her wings with the residual strength held from after his Grand Saint Graph was given up'.

After playing the game myself, It's pretty straightforward, at least to me, that King Hassan used his Grand Saint Graph to impose the concept of death on Tiamat when he rook out her wings. That's all that he did with his Grand status. Taking off her wings was done with the strength he still had after giving up his Grand status, since it said that he didn't loose his Grand level power all at once. Save to say that, at least as a Grand Servant, Gramps is well above High 7-A. He also personally fought Tiamat with Gil and Enkidu after that, so shouldn't his speed be comparable?

Would be pointless for Gramps to have stayed there after doing his part to cut of Tiamat's wings and remove her immortality if he couldn't also keep up with the other big guns in the frey. I honestly thought, after he did the act, he would just fade away. I was surprised that he stayed. But if not, oh well. Anyway, this is for his AP, not speed. So Yeah. I am on the side of Gramps AP being upgraded to at the very least "Possibly 5-A" as a Grand Servant.

Agreed. King Hassan is woefully underpowered for what he is meant to represent. What's more, Grand Servants exists specifically to fend off the Beast types, are they not?

KH put all the power of his Grand Class Saint Graph into the attack. No one in Babylonia scales to her.

Besides Kiara's 5-A rating shouldn't be a thing and none of the Mythological Mystic Code Servants scale to her and neither does Living Gil.

He shouldn't scle for imposing death. That's hax. However, imposing death on Tiamat has no relation to him physically cutting off her wings. It's His AP should scale to her defense since he damged her physically, not with his hax.

Agreed, this should definitely put him up at 5A. Seeing as he did tangle with Tiamat, who's 5A. Would that boost his speed as well, or just his attack potency/durability?

King hassan cut through her via pure AP him losing is saint graph was because grand servants are summoned by the world itself and aren't allowed to always intervene so him losing means he sides with humanity and goes against what is saint graph.

So yeah KH is getting a 5-A you dare question the power of Gramps

Except Tiamat doesn't have good scaling or reasoning for being 5-A. Most of the reasoning below has been debunked, unsourced and very speculative.

At least Large Planet level (Gave birth to the Earth itself and all of its life forms, her data provided BB's power and authority as a facet of the Earth Mother Goddess. Easily fought Ishtar, who can fire the concept of Venus with her Noble Phantasm, and Quetzalcoatl, who can easily bat Ishtar's attacks around like baseballs, although Quetzalcoatl was heavily weakened and half-dead during their fight. Her monsters are able to harm Kingu, who possessed the body and powers of Enkidu)

So it's a matter of first determining accurately what Tiamat's rank should be and from there adjust KH's if her Durability remains above his current AP.

Pretty much. I think it would be better to make a different CRT for Tiamat and then come back here, or we could do it all here with some title edits and OP edits.

As I mentioned in the Nasuverse Discussion Thread, Pre-Underworld Tiamat is superior to Gugalanna, who scales to Enkidu and Gilgamesh in the prime of their lives. Prime Gil on his own is 5-A, higher with Enuma Elish, and it took him and Enkidu to take down Gugalanna.

There is absolutely no way that Post-Underworld Tiamat, who is notably superior to Pre-Underworld Tiamat, would be any weaker than 5-A. If anything, she has good reason to be put higher, since it's unlikely that Gugalanna didn't tank at least one Enuma Elish.

EDIT: Ram mentioned that Living Gil has no justification for being 5-A, so I'll leave it to him in this case.

Except Gil has no 5-A feats, beyond faulty scaling to Kiara and BB and a deliberate misreading of Ea's properties. Same goes for Enkidu, and by extension anyone who is a Servant.

Tiamat has essentially no reasoning going by her current profile since Ishtar got downgraded, Quetz by extension has iffy stats, al9ng with Kingu and the rest is irrelevant stuff that has no connection to AP.

For the people who are confused about the "faulty scale to Kiara":

Kiara's 5-A feat is actually an illusion/midhax, not her literally growing to the size of a large planet and *****-ing herself with Earth.

And Ea's "Anti-World" is just refering to the external layer of the planet, the "thin fabric" that covers the planet and is classified as "modern age"

Quetz should be downgraded from a 4-B because even Regression Tiamat hasn't Achieved this feat, and goddess Quetz couldn't hurt her. However servant Quetz have a feat of a 4-B. People who does their feats should really learn how to read because only primordial gods in Nasu erase can achieve this feats and servants can't because their containers are limited.

If Kiara has problems with her tiering, that should probably be addressed in a different CRT. I think everyone should have the ability to get those thoughts out in the proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back