• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean krillin at least makes weighted casual piccolo think taking over the world will be harder than he thought so props to him but that aside I'VE CALCULATED ANOTHER HIGH 8-C FEAT and it scales to Tao Pai Pai and Goku, we also got some more class K consistency
Ah well. At least Roshi's hype exists.

What's great about that feat is that it's casual as hell, which is consistent with him casually killing General Blue, who scales to a similar value to this.

We just can't stop winning!! Now to wait and see if it's accepted.

Ooooooh boy, if this is accepted, then High 8-C is consistent as hell! And nice LS 😎
Yup Tao's casual pillar throw is less than 1x away from the explosion that made Goku unconscious from my calc and as you said is above the value tanked by General Blue so it's all pretty consistent in that range

Okiedokieee thanks well as per this thread as well now being concluded Early DB goku and Yamcha scale to Subsonic+

but that aside I have a solid accepted 8-C calc for 21st Budokai Goku as you can see here, it comes out to 0.40818802848 Tons of TNT (Building level) which would align with him growing stronger post training with Roshi and it gives a solid value above the 0.37 Ton downscale value from the great ape form

There's also this Supersonic support feat I've got for 21st Budokai Goku that scales out to 789.24791m/s

this should affect all relevant characters in this CRT who scale to 21st Budokai Goku already and will be bumped up to 8-C anyways. I'd appreciate hearing staffs opinions on the 8-C stuff now that there's this additional evidence also for the fact that the pilag gang scales above Pilaf Saga goku's current 9-A value via another one of my calcs posted here
Also now
With this accepted with a 4.014605827390057335 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) values we can pretty consistently rate Goku post Roshi training during the 21st Budokai at Large Building level going into the Early Red Ribbon Saga pre-general Blue which should again be a smaller increase than the one from he his Roshi training

From what I can remember, Goku's growth during this time period was: Post Roshi Training > Regrowing his tail > Korin Training.

Since Tail Goku is portrayed as ~ to General Blue and his feat has a High 8-C end, I think it likely goes like this.

Post Korin Training Goku >> Mercenary Tao >>> General Blue (3.72 Tons dura feat) ~ Tail Grown Goku (has his own dura feat with 4.05 Tons and 0.408 Ton ends) > Post Roshi Training Goku.
Well both ends are accepted for my 8-C calc so we could go with the 4.05672571568 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) end if that's more consistent
Note this as well

But Goku got stronger between General Blue and Tao, right?
Tao's 4 ton pillar feat was extremely casual while Goku's knocked him out but left him unscathed so there's no inconsistencies, this would still put Goku in the same Ballpark as Blue who is tanked his 3.7 Ton feat there's no inconsistencies since Goku>Blue when they fought albeit they were still comparable and Tao is casually above them by far even while casually doing s feat the other two had previously clocked out at

Now we just need damage to give input to finalize this and see any concerns and it can be applied

Last bump if damage doesn't give his thoughts I'll just apply the changes since we have two staff approvals

been busy I actually don't have time for this atm I'll haev to apply it another time

I'll just apply this whenever I can
Note this as well
Tao's 4 ton pillar feat was extremely casual while Goku's knocked him out but left him unscathed so there's no inconsistencies, this would still put Goku in the same Ballpark as Blue who is tanked his 3.7 Ton feat there's no inconsistencies since Goku>Blue when they fought albeit they were still comparable and Tao is casually above them by far even while casually doing s feat the other two had previously clocked out at
This is the scaling that's accepted and these are the relevant calcs

Also, 21st Budokai Oozaru Goku should scale to 8-B because of the multiplier.
But because Goku's Oozaru in the Pilaf Saga scales to the High 8-C value, then wouldn't Pilaf Saga base Goku scale to 1/10 of that because of the multiplier? 8-C Pilaf Saga characters aren't based on calcs.

Oh shit huh I didn't think about that part of it

Back