• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like this is fine for the characters at this time

If the feats stay consistent up till Super, can't we just have the characters at "At least Class M" by that time?

I generally think feats > statements policy of they contradict each other outright especially if the former is based on a scientific minimum. So going with the Mach 20.6+ end looks more right to me.

Again, thirty minutes. 2,300 km.
  • At 7070.45975424530957 m/s
    • 5.42161821 minutes traveling to Karin Tower
    • 19.1567636 minutes killing Goku and retrieving the Dragon Ball
    • 5.42161821 minutes traveling back to the Red Ribbon Army
  • At 10,000 km/h
    • 13.8 minutes traveling to Karin Tower
    • 2.4 minutes killing Goku and retrieving the Dragon Ball
    • 13.8 minutes traveling back to the Red Ribbon Army
Tao Pai Pai is "The World's Greatest Killer", charges 100,000,000 Zeni for every strike, murdered General Blue with a single tongue attack and instantly killed Bora after interfering in his work, and instantly completed his task upon meeting Goku. He did not spend 19 minutes killing Goku.

Im a feat/actual showings > statement mf.

Like if Tao took 5m to travel 10000km, and then they said he was only mach 1, yeah no, basic math shows he's way quicker, like evidently not arguable.
But if they say he's 10000kmh, and then you get a quicker speed via math that even a non-casual viewer wouldn't think of at a glance, yeah idk, might be inflation.

Giant forms should definitely have those LS ratings in giant forms; and LS portrayals in Dragon Ball have always gone back and forth but basically pin pointed anything exceeding planetary is fairly impossible. And even things such as Trunks blocking Frieza's Supernova or Goku blocking Trunks' sword strikes with his finger can be interpreted as within the stellar range LS, except those would be textbook examples of calc stacking.

I really have nothing against using the best LS feats and having characters of higher PL scaling from those, but I'd try to avoid multipliers for LS as they really aren't linear to energy output transitions or speed. Anti-feat inconsistencies are typically played off as gags and it would be sad for the main cast to have less LS in their 2-C keys compared to their Moon level keys. And there was a Class G feat in DBS that Goku did lifting those giant red metal plates on King Kai's planet. And some have argued if using telekinesis should just scale to physical LS for Dragon Ball giving both TK and muscle inflation use the same type of energy to lift/move large objects.
Pretty much agree with this.

Giant forms should definitely have those LS ratings in giant forms; and LS portrayals in Dragon Ball have always gone back and forth but basically pin pointed anything exceeding planetary is fairly impossible. And even things such as Trunks blocking Frieza's Supernova or Goku blocking Trunks' sword strikes with his finger can be interpreted as within the stellar range LS, except those would be textbook examples of calc stacking.

I really have nothing against using the best LS feats and having characters of higher PL scaling from those, but I'd try to avoid multipliers for LS as they really aren't linear to energy output transitions or speed. Anti-feat inconsistencies are typically played off as gags and it would be sad for the main cast to have less LS in their 2-C keys compared to their Moon level keys. And there was a Class G feat in DBS that Goku did lifting those giant red metal plates on King Kai's planet. And some have argued if using telekinesis should just scale to physical LS for Dragon Ball giving both TK and muscle inflation use the same type of energy to lift/move large objects.
I already spoke my thoughts above here.

Back