• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Goku CRT: Something's Wrong With His 9-A Rating

Goku was ALSO holding back initially
Also you are VASTLY OVERESTIMATING King Piccolo during their fight, Goku was landing noticably more punches and had him completely floored. King Piccolo didn't "go through another powerup" he just focused his ki, when a character focuses their chi their attacks become more dense and stronger than their normal attacks, that's it. Even then Goku was still outpacing Piccolo and survived a full power ki blast (Not to mention Goku was literally crippled during this)

The only time King Piccolo got the advantage was AFTER Goku got crippled

That was Goku using his kamehameha to propel himself fast enough to kill Piccolo, the Kamehameha is a denser focused version of Goku's chi, making it stronger than his normal attacks

he says Goku has "Incredible power but doesn't use it well"
That just means he is not fully trained in how to use that power, and after training with Popo we never see that state used again (which implies it has been 100% absorbed into his base form)

It’s a 10x multiplier for your overall ki and even if you said it’s just for BP BP just detects how much ki you have larger ki = higher strength, speed, durability, etc. this was literally accepted in the Oozaru and Bojack crt
Then why isn't that value listed on any profiles?

I was the one in charge of the CRT and adjusted the ratings Weird that nobody pinged me for this CRT.

The reason he is High 8-C or (at least assumed at the time) it's because he smashed Pilaf Castle and that he was baseline High 8-C AKA 2 tons, divided by 10 and that was 0.2 tons or 9-A+.

Also I'm not sure why he would be 5-C+ Post-Ultra Divine Water.

I don't get it though, Goku doesn't scale to 5-C until he drinks the Ultra Divine Water, maybe it would mean he scales to 1/10th of 5-C.

....Personally, shouldn't it be more like he can tap into the power of the Oozaru in base form, not that he has it all the time? Seeing as with Penetrate, he was losing the fight until he used it and with the others, the same argument could be made.
What do you mean losing the fight? They were dead even until Piccolo Daimao started cheating, hell he even took the second explosive demon wave head on.

I was the one in charge of the CRT and adjusted the ratings Weird that nobody pinged me for this CRT.

The reason he is High 8-C or (at least assumed at the time) it's because he smashed Pilaf Castle and that he was baseline High 8-C AKA 2 tons, divided by 10 and that was 0.2 tons or 9-A+.

Also I'm not sure why he would be 5-C+ Post-Ultra Divine Water.
Yes but that's just a supporting feat. The main reason Pilaf Saga Oozaru Goku is High 8-C is because he stomped Grandpa Gohan, who fought well against Commander Red Saga Goku, who in turn easily bested Tao, the latter whom threw a pillar with enough force equivalent to 4.01 Tons of TNT.

Divide the latter by 10 and you get 0.40 Tons of TNT (Building level)

I just realized that 21st Budokai Goku is rated as 8-C when he should be High 8-C since I don't think he gains a power boost at all between him getting his tail back and training under Korin.
I mean, yeah, he did beat up Commander Blue who has his own High 8-C feat and nothing contradicts him or Roshi being that level beforehand (at least for Goku after his training for the first tournament).

Anyways, I think if Goku is gonna get that upgrade, he should be 5-C possibly 5-C+ to make sense with his 22 Tenkaichi Budokai key being High 8-C possibly 5-C+

I personally think the 5-C+ Ultra Divine Water should likely be reserved for another thread, but that's just me.

So Pilaf Saga Base Goku would be 1/10 of Oozaru Goku who stomped Gohan.

Then 21st Budokai Goku and those who scale to him would scale to High 8-C via the High 8-C feats (while the feats happened after the 21st Budokai, Goku didn't get any stronger in between him regaining his tail and training under Korin as far as I'm aware), with 21st Budokai Oozaru Goku scaling to 8-B via being 10x stronger than base.

Not really, he knew beforehand how dangerous Oozaru Goku was and even warned him to not see the full moon, I'm pretty sure if he saw it again he would be fully prepared.

Not really, he knew beforehand how dangerous Oozaru Goku was and even warned him to not see the full moon, I'm pretty sure if he saw it again he would be fully prepared.
I mean, this assumes he knew it was coming, and knew Goku would look at the moon, and was ready when he did so.

I mean, this assumes he knew it was coming, and knew Goku would look at the moon, and was ready when he did so.
Unless the Oozaru speed blitzed and instantly killed Gohan, it would be pretty easy for him to spot the Oozaru and prepare to fight it as it's shown throughout the series to be a slow and noticable transformation that everyone gawks at whenever they witness it.

The only way that the Oozaru couldn't possibly scale is if Gohan was asleep, but even then, unless Gohan's durability drops drastically, Oozaru would still be High 8-C. This is all of course assuming that Oozaru Goku attacked him while he was vulnerable when he could've just as likely killed Gohan when he had his guard up.

Back