• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Vizer04 can I make some additions to this CRT with my accepted calcs to cover a few more upgrades instead of starting a new one for more 8-C stuff

Okiedokieee thanks well as per this thread as well now being concluded Early DB goku and Yamcha scale to Subsonic+

but that aside I have a solid accepted 8-C calc for 21st Budokai Goku as you can see here, it comes out to 0.40818802848 Tons of TNT (Building level) which would align with him growing stronger post training with Roshi and it gives a solid value above the 0.37 Ton downscale value from the great ape form

There's also this Supersonic support feat I've got for 21st Budokai Goku that scales out to 789.24791m/s

this should affect all relevant characters in this CRT who scale to 21st Budokai Goku already and will be bumped up to 8-C anyways. I'd appreciate hearing staffs opinions on the 8-C stuff now that there's this additional evidence also for the fact that the pilag gang scales above Pilaf Saga goku's current 9-A value via another one of my calcs posted here

My only concern is whether Goku really grew that much stronger from the 21st Budokai to the General Blue Saga.
Well both ends are accepted for my 8-C calc so we could go with the 4.05672571568 Tons of TNT (Large Building level) end if that's more consistent

That'd make the gap between his pilaf saga and 21st budokai more massive and it'd scale him above general blue if we consider he hasn't gotten that much stronger from the 21st budokai until then

True, but did he really get stronger story wise in between 21st Budokai to Early Red Ribbon? I don't remember lol.
The gap between the 21st budokai and general blue should definitely be much smaller than goku pre roshi training and post so if it's more consistent then I'd say go for high 8-C

I'm pretty sure he trained in that period of time, so yes.
No he didn't I re-read it recently recall he fought the red ribbon whole time after the 21st budokai no training until after general blue with tao

Last edited:
From what I can remember, Goku's growth during this time period was: Post Roshi Training > Regrowing his tail > Korin Training.

Since Tail Goku is portrayed as ~ to General Blue and his feat has a High 8-C end, I think it likely goes like this.

Post Korin Training Goku >> Mercenary Tao >>> General Blue (3.72 Tons dura feat) ~ Tail Grown Goku (has his own dura feat with 4.05 Tons and 0.408 Ton ends) > Post Roshi Training Goku.

The gap between the 21st budokai and general blue should definitely be much smaller than goku pre roshi training and post so if it's more consistent then I'd say go for high 8-C
Honestly the 8-C feat is still a good support feat, and like Armor said, either end is fine, he simply suggested lower end to be safe.

Yeah I'm fine with either as well but if the 4 ton end is more consistent which from the course of events and the training goku did it seems like that's more evident so if we want to use that I'd be for it

Inb4 8-B 22nd budokai goku👀

Yeah I'm fine with either as well but if the 4 ton end is more consistent which from the course of events and the training goku did it seems like that's more evident so if we want to use that I'd be for it

Inb4 8-B 22nd budokai goku👀
Yoshia! Also if that end is used, then that will bump the Pilaf Saga top tiers by a little bit.

Heck yeah 😎

So basically

Pilaf Saga Top tiers: upscaling from either 0.37 or 0.40 Tons. (Pilaf Saga Goku, Pilaf Saga Yamcha, and maybe Pre Roshi Training Krillin)

Those that scale to Post Roshi Training Goku downscale from either 3.72 or 4.05 Tons (they still scale to the values, just a little below them).

Those that scale to Tail Grown Goku directly scale to 3.72 or 4.05 Tons.

And those who scale to Post Korin Training Goku upscale from 3.72 or 4.05 Tons tremendously.

Last edited:
I was thinking that Mercenary Tao and above could maybe upscale to High 8-C+, but the gap might be too big. Goku's 4 Tons feat is 1.6022774167048785443 times away from High 8-C+.

I was thinking that Mercenary Tao and above could maybe upscale to High 8-C+, but the gap might be too big. Goku's 4 Tons feat is 1.6022774167048785443 times away from High 8-C+.
Well 22nd budokai could possibly do so since that's still above Tao by even more

So basically

Pilaf Saga Top tiers: upscaling from either 0.37 or 0.40 Tons. (Pilaf Saga Goku, Pilaf Saga Yamcha, and maybe Pre Roshi Training Krillin)

Those that scale to Post Roshi Training Goku downscale from either 3.72 or 4.05 Tons (they still scale to the values, just a little below them).

Those that scale to Tail Grown Goku directly scale to 3.72 or 4.05 Tons.

And those who scale to Post Korin Training Goku upscale from 3.72 or 4.05 Tons tremendously.
This is ignoring all the supposed many times stronger statements.

No probs fam dragon ball is enjoyable and it's criminal I haven't read the manga at all yet aside from super but even more criminal these feats were neglected
For real lol. Also, have you encountered any multiplier statements? Or even many times statements?

This is ignoring all the supposed many times stronger statements.

For real lol. Also, have you encountered any multiplier statements? Or even many times statements?
I'd have to go back and read but even early db has plenty of those

I'd have to go back and read but even early db has plenty of those
Bruv those are important lol.

That would make things much easier, but if you think it would take too long, then you can probably just finish OG DB and go back to it at a later time for a quick skim through for multiplier statements.

Bruv those are important lol.

That would make things much easier, but if you think it would take too long, then you can probably just finish OG DB and go back to it at a later time for a quick skim through for multiplier statements.
I'm on goku vs tien in the tournament right before Shen/Kami vs Piccolo

One thing that's potentially interesting is that tien thought that weighted Goku's speed hadn't increased since king piccolo and was confident in being able to keep up with that speed this is funny because he remarks on how strong Goku has gotten so he thinks he's stronger than before but not faster while weighted.

Tien is basically confident he can blitz Goku as his speed was vs King piccolo and does actually outspeed weighted Goku. He's also confident his Kikoho would be dangerous to try and tank for weighted Goku which means tien is confident his kikoho could potentially seriously injure or kill Goku(while he's holding back) but this is relevant because he does remake this Goku's power is indeed stronger than he was when he fought king piccolo so tien is lowkey powerscaling himself to be stronger than King Piccolo

One thing that's potentially interesting is that tien thought that weighted Goku's speed hadn't increased since king piccolo and was confident in being able to keep up with that speed this is funny because he remarks on how strong Goku has gotten so he thinks he's stronger than before but not faster while weighted.

Tien is basically confident he can blitz Goku as his speed was vs King piccolo and does actually outspeed weighted Goku. He's also confident his Kikoho would be dangerous to try and tank for weighted Goku which means tien is confident his kikoho could potentially seriously injure or kill Goku(while he's holding back) but this is relevant because he does remake this Goku's power is indeed stronger than he was when he fought king piccolo so tien is lowkey powerscaling himself to be stronger than King Piccolo
Nice, so 23rd Budokai Tien > Young Demon King Piccolo and Post-Ultra Divine Water Goku in speed and power.

Is there any nice stuff for Krillin and Yamcha? Or are their best stuff basically Roshi's statement and their fights?

Is there any nice stuff for Krillin and Yamcha? Or are their best stuff basically Roshi's statement and their fights?
I mean krillin at least makes weighted casual piccolo think taking over the world will be harder than he thought so props to him but that aside I'VE CALCULATED ANOTHER HIGH 8-C FEAT and it scales to Tao Pai Pai and Goku, we also got some more class K consistency

Back