• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-3-0] GRACE...this went a little bad (Xande vs Mikey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Initially, i'd throw out all of the Os Cinco against 5 of the Toman founding members...but 5 guys who know occultism against only Mikey knowing hax? nah, wouldn't go fine.
So i'm throwing one of the best bois in Ordem against Mikey, who's the craziest biggest baddest mother*****r of his verse.

Everyone has just the standard equip
speed is =
Mikey knows his opponent is some kind of sorcerer, nothing else
Xande starts already with his Student Deadly Speed ritual applied, Mikey already starts in Dark Impulse

Xander (noninho, Redite250, XxZetsuxX, JustANormalLemon, Mariogoods, RoggerReggor, ShionAH)
f996c470829ee00343b0471523d990fc.jpg

Mickey (*, Dinozxd, Arnoldstone18, DekuGlazer)
mikey-fanart-cute-chibi-tokyo-revenge-dnt-prints-transparent.png

Wait, the names are wrong (incon)
*TheDarkTriadz's vote will be disconsidered as, to his accusation of being a Sockpuppet, Antvasima said he should be banned.

Last edited:
one thing i gotta say:
on the last 20min we saw some spite threads involving Mikey
i'm trying to get a on-the-rules win for Xande here, not for this sorry-**s-should-be-way-better manga lmao

one thing i gotta say:
on the last 20min we saw some spite threads involving Mikey
i'm trying to get a on-the-rules win for Xande here, not for this sorry-**s-should-be-way-better manga lmao
would love to debate this but im not sure any mikey threads are acceptable right now. To avoid you getting a strike i would hold off because in the mikey vs dazai thread he said he doesnt want any vs threads.

"he" who, my g? the usage of a profile is not prohibited and maybe should be mentioned on like News section or something of the sort (like we used to have to prevent Bleach vs Naruto) if it is

would love to debate this but im not sure any mikey threads are acceptable right now. To avoid you getting a strike i would hold off because in the mikey vs dazai thread he said he doesnt want any vs threads.
(i've also made clear that this is not a spite thread and this wasn't created by the time. no actual problem against what he actually said)

There is no ban on using characters for matches, but due to the 3 recent threads that went to insults, jokes and even possible violations I suggested that no matches be made until the topic calmed down.

There is no ban on using characters for matches, but due to the 3 recent threads that went to insults, jokes and even possible violations I suggested that no matches be made until the topic calmed down.
sure.
As this wasn't created by the time, i don't see need for it to get locked
tomorrow at the end of the afternoon imma bump this

No one said it should be locked, as the match was made before the recent controversy, but if it becomes the same as the previous 2 then I will lock it.

here's the thing:
1093/418,69 = 2,6105x AP advantage for Mikey is not that big of a deal.
ALSO you guys gotta remember Xande's Noise Screen (imma call NS) that would make him immune to one hit per time, and it's a pretty fast ritual...lemme explain something:
turns in Ordem are divided on Action (attack, do "major" rituals, do "major" actions), Bonus Action (do "minor" rituals, "minor" actions and trigger some abilities), Movement Action (walk, lie down, get up, etc) and Free Action (talk, triggering a handful abilities may be possible here), one of each per turn.
NS can be used in Action (works a bit different) or after the opponent declares his Action being attack and how, as what is called Reaction.
Meaning that if we would adapt to the TTRPG system, Mikey's player says "i'll do the roundhouse kick" and Xande's player says "i'll use my reaction to activate TS, and not take the damage" (of course i'm not saying this battle system is the same of a TTRPG, just explaining how and why it would work).
How many times can he do that? A ton. a ton of times.
Also, Mikey's used to facing someone he just kicks, drops either dead or passed out, and changes the opponent, meaning at least 7x the AP gap according to this wiki...so Him being able to sometimes hit Xande and not just drop him dead will give Xande some opportunity windows here (i'll derail about it in a bit)
one more also: Xande's skateboard's reinforced (see the metalic stuff on the outside of the shape?) to be a shield, but not only that, it has some Conhecimento marks! This gave him a chaotic conscience that tells Xande when, how and where he's getting hit giving a resistance to some damage (like...it's a shield) and making a whole lot easier to dodge...
last also: speaking of dodge, Student Deadly Speed (i'll call VM for Velocidade Mortal, the portuguese name of it) gives him another Action per turn, which here means he's faster to react and to attack.
this one is pretty simple: Xande is an Occultist with the sub-class Lâmina Paranormal, who can recover Effort Points (EP) with every ritual used, making him able to use even more rituals!
Also, most of the damage Xande's doing, is duranegging via...that's what ritual's do! Sangue element acts on itself on some level while hurting the opponent and Knowledge element hurts your...existence (yeah, imagine the truths of how the universe actually works being carved into your skin and existence while getting beaten)
and when Mikey's not hitting the TS, remember the skateboard-shield-chaotically-alive.
Actually you better hope that the main use of that (like being able to toss away his problematic bat (i'll talk more about it in a bit)) is not done here
Because Tear Flesh is a ritual that not only also duranegs, but hurts way more than the bat and can be used while preserving his distance (which he'll do to get his bat back or keep it this way if Mikey decides to toss him a bit far)

Ok, speaking a bit more on how the fight will go:
first, let's read VM:
"This ritual accelerates the user temporally, like the rest of the world beside him moves in slow motion, guaranteeing twice as much actions in a combat."
It's pretty usual for Death element rituals to mess up with time (his Time Manip and Healing is related to that), but now we're seeing a pretty hard to hit fella!
Xande won't attack first, that's what Mikey do and as i said before, won't work because TS.
Xande'll cast his Student (it's the only translation for the word "Discente", i know it's lame) Curse Weapon with Knowledge and hit Mikey, and this'll hurt a ton, because we have Duraneg and Xande using a pair of sunglasses that tells the weak parts of Mikey in each moment and VM.
If Mikey punches (like for some reason he does that when he's on Dark Impulse) or kicks, TS.
If Mikey tries to push or toss Xande away, TS.
If for any reason Xande doesn't TS, he can dodge or deffend via Alive-Skate-Shield+VM.
If Xande gets tossed, he can use a multitude of rituals, but the first one that crosses my mind is Tear Flesh, which duranegs, hurts a f*** ton and leaves supernatural hemorrages on the victim

My boy Xande, i'm glad to say, is able to end this guy!
Xande FRA, i'll now count the 2 votes for him too

Another Mikey match 😃
but this time is no spite! and i maybe can get a win for brazil!
Like all of them wasn't closed recently cuz of spite lol.This matchup looks interesting though. I think this can be held off until the abilities thread (you might wanna participate in this one) gets concluded and the topic in general calms down like Dereck said.
i've speedread it earlier...all of the approvable things were already added lol
This is why i havent commented yet.
i mean, you could, from what i understood, but i respect this position

I can't speak for the other guy but I'll just advocate for Xande here as well

AP and LS:
Xande is outmatched here, altough not by much. Though he can use Curse Weapon which allows his bat to deal duraneg damage.

Durability:
Xande is a glass canon seeing as his base dura is 9-C. However he has no less than 3 ways to buff his own Dura: Noise Screen, Blood Armor and Chaotic Polarization. Noise Screen is thought based activation on reaction, which can nosell several attacks, though it can also be activated as an action to gain an extra layer of defense passively. His Kinetic Shield will automatically move to block attacks, altough Xande can't have his shield up and cast rituals at the same time, he can grab his shield pretty fast.

Speed:
Speed is equal here, altough Xande has insane movement due to: his skateboard which believe it or not he uses in combat, his lepid shoes which speed him up and allows him to run up surfaces and ignore fall damage, and Deadly Speed which just makes him move faster.

Skill:
I believe Xande is outmatched here. With his regular bat, Xande is comparable to martial artists, military men, mercenaries, and people who are just generally good at combat. However, when he uses Cursed Weapon, his skill level skyrockets as he can now attack using his Occultism, meaning his fighting style changes completely and he is now way above his previous level, combine this with Deadly Speed and he can probably cover the gap in skill.

Hax:
Xande shines here. He has Mind Control with Disturbing (listed as Perturbation in his profile but I'll change that eventually), which he can use to command Mikey to stand still or sit down which pretty much guarantees a free hit, he can also tell Mikey to suffer which will inflict heavy Knowledge damage. Decadence is a Death ritual that causes rapid decay, and Xande can infuse his bat swings with it, meaning his bat will be dealing 2 layers of Duraneg damage on hit. Tear Flesh is a touch based ritual that opens massive wounds on the targets body, it's especially deadly because of the heavy bleeding it inflicts, meaning even if Mikey manages to defeat Xande he'll die from the bleeding afterwards. Most of his damage rituals are touch based which might prove to be a problem, but they practically guarantee a win on contact.

All in all, I believe it's a decisive win for Xande, he has so many options with his rituals that allows him to cover the gap in stats and skill or just ignore it entirely.

Mikey: Reasons:

AP LS advantage: Mikey would one shot as soon as he gets close (unless this is a stomp via hax then I would have to say again stomp matchups do not count)

Durability: Mikey

Speed: Mikey, Yes speed is equalised but Mikey grows extremely quickly speed wise, he went from kicking in one second intervals to kicking faster then Takemichi would react which is grounds for insane growth in a short time

Skill: Mikey, no explanation needed

Hax: "which he can use to command Mikey to stand still or sit down which pretty much guarantees a free hit". A free hit from a person who scales to street level is nothing, Mikey has been known to tank multiple hits to the head from people scaling to 800 kj, so yeah.
"he can also tell Mikey to suffer which will inflict heavy Knowledge damage". Mikey doesn't really need IQ for his abilities I don't see why it would hurt him, we know even in bad states Mikey is still strong enough to kill people bare handed
"Decadence is a Death ritual that causes rapid decay, and Xande can infuse his bat swings with it, meaning his bat will be dealing 2 layers of Duraneg damage on hit.". He would need to hit Mikey and with Mikey's kicks having long reach, when this guy swings, he would get one shot and then likely killed, or being incapacitated then beaten by a person with a 100x AP and LS advantage (not LS nvm but class 5 vs class 25 lol)
"Tear Flesh is a touch based ritual that opens massive wounds on the targets body, it's especially deadly because of the heavy bleeding it inflicts"
Again, Mikey is known to be able to tank things and keep going, I do believe Mikey would die but not before he wins the fight

Mikey FRA

Voting Mikey

Don’t forget that Mikey has signature kicks that are faster than his regular kicks. So Mikey has the speed advantage.

Mikey: Reasons:
There's a couple things wrong with your reasoning.
First, altough physically Xande scales to Street+ at most, his Cursed Weapon (which is just his bat but enhanced) scales to 418 kilojoules, which is still weaker than Mikey but it's only a 2x difference, nowhere near enough to one-shot. So it would actually really be a free hit from someone with comparable AP AND dura neg damage on top of that, meaning it would hurt

"Suffer" is a command that deals Knowledge damage, Knowledge damage hurts your mind and body (in other words, duraneg), it also inflicts the "Unsettled" effect which lowers all of the target's stats including agility and strength which affect fighting and reflexes. Xande can spam this by the way, altough it's not exactly in character.

I still believe Xande would have the edge speed wise. No matter how fast he grows in the middle of combat, Deadly Speed is instant and allows Xande to overwhelm targets he had difficulty tagging beforehand. Even if Mikey has the edge speed wise, Xande still has overwhelming mobility in the form of his shoes, Deadly Speed and Skateboard.

Xande's Shield, Blood Armor and Noise Screen all scale to the 418 feat, meaning he isn't getting one-shot either, he also has healing in case he gets hurt.

There's a couple things wrong with your reasoning.
First, altough physically Xande scales to Street+ at most, his Cursed Weapon (which is just his bat but enhanced) scales to 418 kilojoules, which is still weaker than Mikey but it's only a 2x difference, nowhere near enough to one-shot. So it would actually really be a free hit from someone with comparable AP AND dura neg damage on top of that, meaning it would hurt
That just mean's he would be able to "hurt" Mikey (He wouldn't in reality) but still, his dura makes it a one shot.
"Suffer" is a command that deals Knowledge damage, Knowledge damage hurts your mind and body (in other words, duraneg), it also inflicts the "Unsettled" effect which lowers all of the target's stats including agility and strength which affect fighting and reflexes. Xande can spam this by the way, altough it's not exactly in character.
If its not in character he can't spam it. Also, if Mikey knows his opponent is a sourcerer he would know not to let the fight last and would make sure to end it quickly, I do not know if this is his first command
I still believe Xande would have the edge speed wise. No matter how fast he grows in the middle of combat, Deadly Speed is instant and allows Xande to overwhelm targets he had difficulty tagging beforehand. Even if Mikey has the edge speed wise, Xande still has overwhelming mobility in the form of his shoes, Deadly Speed and Skateboard.
Deadly speed only works on targets faster then him, Mikey is known to grow quickly, so this would work at first but would fail out when Mikey grows, also, Xande again shouldn't get close to Mikey because it would result in Mikey breaking his arm or one shotting, or grabbing him
Xande's Shield, Blood Armor and Noise Screen all scale to the 418 feat, meaning he isn't getting one-shot either, he also has healing in case he gets hurt.
Shield is nice, although he still would likely wouldn't last since Mikey would break his arm or incapacitate him. Mikey has had no struggle with killing people who scale to 1 megajoule and higher (Ie Kazutora, South ect).

That just mean's he would be able to "hurt" Mikey (He wouldn't in reality) but still, his dura makes it a one shot.
He would be able to hurt and even kill Mikey with the extra damage, seen as it also negates durability.
If its not in character he can't spam it. Also, if Mikey knows his opponent is a sourcerer he would know not to let the fight last and would make sure to end it quickly, I do not know if this is his first command
If Xande were to use Disturbing, he would definitely use suffer. And he doesn't really need to spam it, once is pretty effective.
Deadly speed only works on targets faster then him, Mikey is known to grow quickly, so this would work at first but would fail out when Mikey grows, also, Xande again shouldn't get close to Mikey because it would result in Mikey breaking his arm or one shotting, or grabbing him
I don't fully get what you mean with this. Deadly Speed makes Xande faster by accelerating him in time, that's it. If Xande is faster than Mikey, he would likely be able to get a hit in, and if he uses Decadence, that's 2 layers of duraneg damage which would definitely oneshot.
Shield is nice, although he still would likely wouldn't last since Mikey would break his arm or incapacitate him. Mikey has had no struggle with killing people who scale to 1 megajoule and higher (Ie Kazutora, South ect).
To break his arm, Mikey would need to go through the shield. I guess he can grab the shield and throw it away but that's just gonna buy Xande more time.
And like I said, there's also: Blood Armor, which is just as tough as the shield, and Noise Screen, which is tougher than the shield.

He would be able to hurt and even kill Mikey with the extra damage, seen as it also negates durability.
Mikey is likely still going to be able to incapacitate him, Mikey's endurance is inhuman for a reason
If Xande were to use Disturbing, he would definitely use suffer. And he doesn't really need to spam it, once is pretty effective.
But how quickly would he use it ? I assume Mikey would be able to incapacitate him in a matter of seconds considering they would have to start close to eachother (if they don't then this is just an unfair match yk?)
I don't fully get what you mean with this. Deadly Speed makes Xande faster by accelerating him in time, that's it. If Xande is faster than Mikey, he would likely be able to get a hit in, and if he uses Decadence, that's 2 layers of duraneg damage which would definitely oneshot.
But Mikey's stat amp just wouldn't let Xander speed up faster then him, Mikey grows so quickly its insane, also, if he starts with deadly speed activated Idk, wouldn't it be a unfair matchup because he basically starts with a free hit and with his hax he would touch Mikey and run away.. If so I would be uncomfortable with this being on profiles, Mikey would need to have something like speed unequalised in my opinion
To break his arm, Mikey would need to go through the shield. I guess he can grab the shield and throw it away but that's just gonna buy Xande more time.
And like I said, there's also: Blood Armor, which is just as tough as the shield, and Noise Screen, which is tougher than the shield.
Mikey would break a shield, his was able to apply force equal to 1.3 megajoules while being offbalance and in a weaker state then dark impulse so yeah, but also FRA I'm starting to dislike this matchup.

Mikey is likely still going to be able to incapacitate him, Mikey's endurance is inhuman for a reason
They both can kill eachother. It' just Xande has more options
But how quickly would he use it ? I assume Mikey would be able to incapacitate him in a matter of seconds considering they would have to start close to eachother (if they don't then this is just an unfair match yk?)
Xande starts with Curse Weapon, so that would be his first move, but if he deems necessary he'd use Suffer
But Mikey's stat amp just wouldn't let Xander speed up faster then him, Mikey grows so quickly its insane, also, if he starts with deadly speed activated Idk, wouldn't it be a unfair matchup because he basically starts with a free hit and with his hax he would touch Mikey and run away.. If so I would be uncomfortable with this being on profiles, Mikey would need to have something like speed unequalised in my opinion.
I mean, Mikey already starts with DI so i'd say it's even.
Mikey would break a shield, his was able to apply force equal to 1.3 megajoules while being offbalance and in a weaker state then dark impulse so yeah, but also FRA I'm starting to dislike this matchup.
People stronger than Mikey have hit his shield and it didn't break. But like I said he can just yoink it out of Xande's hand with his superior LS.
I personally don't think this is a stomp as Mikey holds both an AP and Skill advantage and can realistically incap/kill Xande, Xande just has way more versatility and survivability.

AP LS advantage: Mikey would one shot as soon as he gets close (unless this is a stomp via hax then I would have to say again stomp matchups do not count)
you have no base to say this. Yes, the LS gap is big but i must reinforce: the AP gap is 2,6x and to be a one-shot as you say, it should be 7x.
Also, you're forgetting every single defense i've brought.
Xande's Shield, Blood Armor and Noise Screen all scale to the 418 feat,
also, i gotta say: it upscales to that feat, as that zombie won't do 15 damage points that easily (i'm reading the page rn and his claws are 2d6+5. the mean value for a d6 is 3.5. fraction values are actually rounded down usually, so (2*3)+5, meaning 11 is the what he may have caused there), so not even a Xande usual hit. So my mistake was to say it would ignore the damage entirely, it'd just cut the AP gap to 1,3x, and the shield((s) the skate one and the Sangue armor) would reduce it even more.

nah you won't just read what two people said and just answer that lmfao

Speed: Mikey, Yes speed is equalised but Mikey grows extremely quickly speed wise, he went from kicking in one second intervals to kicking faster then Takemichi would react which is grounds for insane growth in a short time
he won't survive long with the duraneg attacks Xande can use to make profit outta acc. develop., because it takes a time Xande won't allow him to have via...again, attacks that duraneg and lowballing his damage all the time with a buncha stuff.

Skill: Mikey, no explanation needed
imma not complain if the hax part is taken more seriously...

Hax: "which he can use to command Mikey to stand still or sit down which pretty much guarantees a free hit". A free hit from a person who scales to street level is nothing, Mikey has been known to tank multiple hits to the head from people scaling to 800 kj, so yeah.
...which is clearly not. Yeah the damage from the bat is literally the damage from a baseball bat but have you read anything about the duraneg(s) he access?

"he can also tell Mikey to suffer which will inflict heavy Knowledge damage". Mikey doesn't really need IQ for his abilities I don't see why it would hurt him, we know even in bad states Mikey is still strong enough to kill people bare handed
that's a problem for the name of the element.
Knowledge is an element (Death, Fear, Blood, Energy and Knowledge are the all of them) of the rituals for the verse.
it's, once again, a duraneg magical damage, not making him dumber to "taking his knowledge" or smt.

"Decadence is a Death ritual that causes rapid decay, and Xande can infuse his bat swings with it, meaning his bat will be dealing 2 layers of Duraneg damage on hit.". He would need to hit Mikey and with Mikey's kicks having long reach, when this guy swings, he would get one shot and then likely killed, or being incapacitated then beaten by a person with a 100x AP and LS advantage (not LS nvm but class 5 vs class 25 lol)
where are you taking 100x AP from? Also, you just made clear that you haven't read my post at all.

"Tear Flesh is a touch based ritual that opens massive wounds on the targets body, it's especially deadly because of the heavy bleeding it inflicts"
Again, Mikey is known to be able to tank things and keep going, I do believe Mikey would die but not before he wins the fight
haven't you seen how many duranegs Xande's stacking and you just "nah he tanks"? i mean...

mate... imma ignore this one.

he doesn't need to; he cannot end Xande this easily.

Deadly speed only works on targets faster then him
?

Mikey is known to grow quickly, so this would work at first but would fail out when Mikey grows
again, he doesn't grow in speed with Xande standing still, he'll be stackin' those duranegs

his AP doesn't demolish him this easily (3rd time i had to say this?), not with = speed and what Xande's doing too.

not with VM first making Xande faster than Mikey and (once. again.) Xande not being that much behind in AP and making "endurance"/durability not working for anything here

But how quickly would he use it ?
(don't think you'll know what i mean since you didn't read my post but i'll try to explain once) he can do 2 actions real quickly while seeing the world in slow motion from the start of the battle. only one of them is needed for the execution of that, so it's pretty quick.

I assume Mikey would be able to incapacitate him in a matter of seconds considering they would have to start close to eachother (if they don't then this is just an unfair match yk?)
he doesn't. read above.

But Mikey's stat amp just wouldn't let Xander speed up faster then him
it's the contrary for a bit. Xande starts faster but if the fight lasts long, Mikey'd match him and eventually outspeed it.
but we agree it won't last long.

Mikey grows so quickly its insane, also, if he starts with deadly speed activated Idk, wouldn't it be a unfair matchup because he basically starts with a free hit and with his hax he would touch Mikey and run away
i personally think this match'd be fair because the "run away" part is not on Xande's IC afaik

Mikey would break a shield, his was able to apply force equal to 1.3 megajoules while being offbalance and in a weaker state then dark impulse so yeah
Xande's shield is more durable than that car piece, you can bet money on that lmfao
read my post my g.

If so I would be uncomfortable with this being on profiles, Mikey would need to have something like speed unequalised in my opinion
but also FRA I'm starting to dislike this matchup.
that's 100% on the (unfortunately i can't make it sound good) "good for you".
match's fair to the point we have 4 votes (5 cuz imma add Redite as Xande voter) rn and half is blatantly just FRA.

you have no base to say this. Yes, the LS gap is big but i must reinforce: the AP gap is 2,6x and to be a one-shot as you say, it should be 7x.
Also, you're forgetting every single defense i've brought.
Mikey should be able to incapacitate him and kill him. Simple as that
also, i gotta say: it upscales to that feat, as that zombie won't do 15 damage points that easily (i'm reading the page rn and his claws are 2d6+5. the mean value for a d6 is 3.5. fraction values are actually rounded down usually, so (2*3)+5, meaning 11 is the what he may have caused there), so not even a Xande usual hit. So my mistake was to say it would ignore the damage entirely, it'd just cut the AP gap to 1,3x, and the shield((s) the skate one and the Sangue armor) would reduce it even more.
You would have to make a CRT for this since its not on his page
he won't survive long with the duraneg attacks Xande can use to make profit outta acc. develop., because it takes a time Xande won't allow him to have via...again, attacks that duraneg and lowballing his damage all the time with a buncha stuff.
Xande would have to get close... Thats the thing, when he gets close Mikey would make use of his disarticulation and paralysis and finish him off, although Mikey would die, I don't seem him losing first
which is clearly not. Yeah the damage from the bat is literally the damage from a baseball bat but have you read anything about the duraneg(s) he access?
Still not enough to even hurt Mikey though, Mikey again has tanked multiple hits from people with 2x Xande's AP and literally ignored it and just yapped to himself. Although dura neg would get Mikey eventually, Mikey would likely have finished the job by then, Mikey's fights never last long anyway.
haven't you seen how many duranegs Xande's stacking and you just "nah he tanks"? i mean...
I mean, heavy bleeding and bleeding internal organs, Mikey can last over a minute with this which is more then enough time to finish Xande
he doesn't need to; he cannot end Xande this easily.
Yes he can, he's easily capable of grabbing Xande when Xande comes in close to attack him and incapacitate him and kill him/win via knock out or something. The whole wincon for this guy is that he can use magic and kill Mikey... Even though its not an instant kill and he would need to get within a metre of Mikey which is enough for Mikey to grab him, and when he's cause the fight would be over, his limbs would be broken and very quickly he would be paralysed or dead, Mikey would then walk off and die.
that's 100% on the (unfortunately i can't make it sound good) "good for you".
match's fair to the point we have 4 votes (5 cuz imma add Redite as Xande voter) rn and half is blatantly just FRA.
It's just not though ? I mean your saying a bunch of stuff that makes it seem so heavily Xande must win this because quoting you "I want a win on Xande's profile"
making speed unequalised we have a battle that will actually last long. If your saying Xande starts out faster then Mikey then Mikey just loses since he can't catch Xande ? Plain and simple. But if thats the case then its a stomp and I would contest it being added to profiles. But, with speed unequalised, the fight lasts and becomes interesting, although my other points still stand

If speed is unequalized Mikey straight up speed blitzes lol, I don't get what you're saying here. And I'd say it's fair to give Xande Deadly Speed if Mikey is gonna start with Dark Impulse too.

Xande FRA
Lol, you just love voting people who aren't Mikey, I know you're biased and I don't think you should be voting in Mikey threads anymore, the evidence is uncanny
If speed is unequalized Mikey straight up speed blitzes lol, I don't get what you're saying here. And I'd say it's fair to give Xande Deadly Speed if Mikey is gonna start with Dark Impulse too.
Not in my opinion, your just giving a guy who's haxed out to the max a speed advantage in a fight not bound to last long, it just seems unfair, but anyways my ra stand

Well I doubt the result would change even if Xande started without his speed amp. Speed Unequalized would be a straight up blitz though.

blatant and simple on the same tone as you:
he won't, Xande will kill him first.

You would have to make a CRT for this since its not on his page
basic logic and maths
the ritual says 15 damage*, his AP is based on the feat of a creature's claws, i calced his damage to say why the ritual would half the damage.
every aspect is on the page. you're just wrong.

*-> the translation:
  • Effect: This ritual creates an Energy screen who covers the user's entire body and absorbs kinectic energy. [...] Alternatively, this ritual can be used as an Reaction when damage is dealt, making the user receive a 15 Resistance to only this damage.

Xande would have to get close... Thats the thing
Xande's already close. the fight starts like that.
Thats the thing, when he gets close Mikey would make use of his disarticulation and paralysis and finish him off, although Mikey would die, I don't seem him losing first
nope. first move of mikey's is to kick (maybe punch as he's already on that Dark Impulse state).

Still not enough to even hurt Mikey though, Mikey again has tanked multiple hits from people with 2x Xande's AP and literally ignored it and just yapped to himself
cool, ignore the bat damage like Mikey's durability is getting negated all the time here!
Although dura neg would get Mikey eventually, Mikey would likely have finished the job by then, Mikey's fights never last long anyway.
likely is not enough here, and the effects of the duraneg are reaching Mikey immediately via being something he's not used to!
see, his pain tolerance came from being highly trained in martial arts (maybe also from the fact he's kind of a psycho), but he never took anything like a Knowledge or Blood damage hitting right through all his defenses.

I mean, heavy bleeding and bleeding internal organs, Mikey can last over a minute with this which is more then enough time to finish Xande
he won't my g, one minute is also much time for Xande, remember he's not just standing still.

Yes he can, he's easily capable of grabbing Xande when Xande comes in close to attack him and incapacitate him and kill him/win via knock out or something.
nope, via speed and Xande himself not being dumb to just being grabbed....
he whole wincon for this guy is that he can use magic and kill Mikey... Even though its not an instant kill and he would need to get within a metre of Mikey which is enough for Mikey to grab him, and when he's cause the fight would be over, his limbs would be broken and very quickly he would be paralysed or dead, Mikey would then walk off and die.
remember one more thing:
Mikey's usual IC does not grab people, he tries to kill via one kick.
not killing with one kick is kinda surprising for this guy, my g, remember that.

It's just not though ? I mean your saying a bunch of stuff that makes it seem so heavily Xande must win this because quoting you "I want a win on Xande's profile"
making speed unequalised we have a battle that will actually last long. If your saying Xande starts out faster then Mikey then Mikey just loses since he can't catch Xande ? Plain and simple. But if thats the case then its a stomp and I would contest it being added to profiles. But, with speed unequalised, the fight lasts and becomes interesting, although my other points still stand
speed unequalized=100% mikey blitzing.
VM makes Xande faster than Mikey on that situation, i won't make a subsonic guy this fast.
contest as much as you'd like, because on other conditions it's a stomp for Mikey's side.
Lol, you just love voting people who aren't Mikey, I know you're biased and I don't think you should be voting in Mikey threads anymore, the evidence is uncanny
you can't be saying that lmfao
there was a guy who just agreed to you saying less than 10 words who's listed as an verse supporter, you're being hypocrite here to say this just for a guy who's not on your side.

Not in my opinion, your just giving a guy who's haxed out to the max a speed advantage in a fight not bound to last long, it just seems unfair, but anyways my ra stand
?
You literally spoke multiple times about how mikey can eventually overcome that if he survives
we just proved that he won't.

I readed the thread

And i think Xande's has more chances

I'm not biased

I know you're biased
also, lemme get something for you:

A free hit from a person who scales to street level is nothing, Mikey has been known to tank multiple hits to the head from people scaling to 800 kj, so yeah.
But Mikey's stat amp just wouldn't let Xander speed up faster then him, Mikey grows so quickly its insane
Mikey would break a shield, [...] but also FRA I'm starting to dislike this matchup.
Not in my opinion, your just giving a guy who's haxed out to the max a speed advantage in a fight not bound to last long, it just seems unfair,

clearly biased (which is ok) and all the sudden speed is making the match unfair and unlikeable for you
and you're pointing out someone's bad and biased? that's not cool, mate.

Lets start a challenge. If anybody can find a @XxZetsuxX comment voting for Mikey i will cashapp this entire thread $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back