• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayanokoji (Current) vs Baldi

Rules:

• Speed is unequalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No prep time, Ayanokoji has prior knowledge (Optional equipment, AP and Hax)
  • Baldi has his optional equipment
  • Both are in character but willing to kill.
  • Ayanokoji AP: 4 KJ - 8KJ Dura
  • Baldi AP: 112,7 KJ
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • More skilled
  • Analytical prediction and Information analysis
  • Fear inducement
  • Martial arts and pressure points
  • LS advantage
  • Stamina
  • Faster (Roughly 2,1x)

Baldi's advantages:
  • Optional equipment
  • One shots
  • More haxed
  • Can slow down Ayanokoji with gravity hax

Harem Protagonist - RoggerReggor, BEASTHEART8800, Amon.vl, James_Plays_4_Games, Memonto_Mori, XxZetsuxX, Fezzih_007

Tensor.Art

Crazy Math Teacher -

Branny Baldi Ice Cream Basics – Apps no Google Play

Last edited:
This is how i think it goes;

First off both fighters will engage in CQC considering they are close range fighters, Baldi is capable of one shotting Ayanokoji with the AP gap, That however will be hard to do considering Ayanokoji is highly analytical and is an evasive fighter, Never been hit once in the series aside from Ryuen and Albert if i'm not mistaken because Ayanokoji let them hit

Ayanokoji will soon realize his strikes aren't doing anything to baldi so he will resort to pressure points which can harm people stronger than him physically, He is also capable of stunning via fear manip

Baldi on the otherhand won't just stand there and let Ayanokoji hit him, He can use his gravity hax to disorient Ayanokoji and has bear traps to limit his movement

His fog machine won't work however since Ayanokoji is capable of fighting while blind folded if i'm not mistaken (He has enhanced awareness)

Baldi's gravity hax is capable of pushing Ayanokoji closer or further slowing him down a bit to mitigate a bit his speed disadvantage

He has portals so he can suprise attack Ayanokoji which has a low chance of working due to what i said above

This will be basically be a battle of hax where Ayanokoji will resort to his most powerful one (Pressure points) and Baldi will resort to his gravity and optional equipment

Ayanokouji doesn't need to "realize" stuff. He will know it as soon as he evades an attack from Baldi, just like he knew that Shiba's attacks were as strong as his holding back self, and Housen could have damaged a normal person to its utmost limit (a confrontation which he was literally seeing in third person). For one, Pressure Points isn't even the best thing Ayanokouji has, it's his speed. Give that man a speed advantage like this one, and he will basically defeat monsters.

Addressing the speed advantage:
-> Baldi currently scales to 14.1704 m/s for his movements and to 29.2168 m/s for his attacks. His attacks still wouldn't scale his reaction speed. Meanwhile, Housen, readily has 29.2872652434 m/s reaction and combat speed, and Ayanokouji completely blitzed him in Y2V1. Moreover, Ichika, who should much highly upscale from Housen was also humiliatingly blitzed by Ayanokouji in Y2V7. Not only did Ayanokouji blitz someone who scaled to a reaction speed which is as fast as Baldi's (a bit points more to be honest), but also he blitzed another character who is literally from a training program which wouldn't even allow you from missing reactions.

So, Ayanokouji would still be dominating in the most part of this fight. Baldi is also restricted to the hand attacks only, and has never used his kicks, so Ayanokouji is also far more versatile. Ayanokouji also is an Extraordinary Genius, while Baldi is still a Genius.

The best Baldi can do is use his gravity hax to slow Ayanokouji down. Gravity hax in the game are special events, which likely don't slow the characters down, but only flip the orientation of walking. The game itself has said that Baldi cannot interact with the player if he isn't oriented himself.

I am going to vote Ayanokouji FRA.

Last edited:
Ayanokouji doesn't need to "realize" stuff. He will know it as soon as he evades an attack from Baldi, just like he knew that Shiba's attacks were as strong as his holding back self, and Housen could have damaged a normal person to its utmost limit (a confrontation which he was literally seeing in third person). For one, Pressure Points isn't even the best thing Ayanokouji has, it's his speed. Give that man a speed advantage like this one, and he will basically defeat monsters.

Addressing the speed advantage:
-> Baldi currently scales to 14.1704 m/s for his movements and to 29.2168 m/s for his attacks. His attacks still wouldn't scale his reaction speed. Meanwhile, Housen, readily has 29.2872652434 m/s reaction and combat speed, and Ayanokouji completely blitzed him in Y2V1. Moreover, Ichika, who should much highly upscale from Housen was also humiliatingly blitzed by Ayanokouji in Y2V7. Not only did Ayanokouji blitz someone who scaled to a reaction speed which is as fast as Baldi's (a bit points more to be honest), but also he blitzed another character who is literally from a training program which wouldn't even allow you from missing reactions.

So, Ayanokouji would still be dominating in the most part of this fight. Baldi is also restricted to the hand attacks only, and has never used his kicks, so Ayanokouji is also far more versatile. Ayanokouji also is an Extraordinary Genius, while Baldi is still a Genius.

The best Baldi can do is use his gravity hax to slow Ayanokouji down. Gravity hax in the game are special events, which likely don't slow the characters down, but only flip the orientation of walking. The game itself has said that Baldi cannot interact with the player if he himself isn't oriented himself.

I am going to vote Ayanokouji FRA.
Counted

I thought his strongest hax was pressure points, Atleast offensively
Here, it is his speed. Ayanokouji can turn the entire tide if he has higher speed, given how his abnormal reaction capabilities to any attacks even involuntarily balanced with his OP analytical prediction would do stuff to even fast characters.

Here, it is his speed. Ayanokouji can turn the entire tide if he has higher speed, given how his abnormal reaction capabilities to any attacks even involuntarily balanced with his OP analytical prediction would do stuff to even fast characters.
Nice

I don't know how that would affect the match

He would extend space, Then what?

Also counted
Baldi seemed to move at lot faster than normal during the glitch, although his profile doesn't mention this in the Speed section. I don't know exactly how the glitching could help, or how the game crashing would apply to a versus match, which is why I was asking. Anyway, yes, I vote for Ayanokouji winning.

Baldi seemed to move at lot faster than normal during the glitch, although his profile doesn't mention this in the Speed section. I don't know exactly how the glitching could help, or how the game crashing would apply to a versus match, which is why I was asking.
I doubt it would cover the speed disadvantage, As for the game closing idk either

What do people think about how Baldi seemed to be able to cause space to glitch and his game to crash at the end of Baldi's Basics Plus? I have never seen anyone share their opinion about it in a versus thread. I'm leaning towards Ayanokouji winning the battle anyway though.
No way bro literally has Reality Warping hax. 💀

But I guess that is only limited to his own setting. Where is the match happening? ANHS corridors or the Baldi Basics setting. Pretty sure it would make this a stomp if the latter was to happen.

But I guess that is only limited to his own setting. Where is the match happening? ANHS corridors or the Baldi Basics setting. Pretty sure it would make this a stomp if the latter was to happen.
Baldi's School but if it's a stomp i can change (Though Baldi doesn't have RW at the moment)

Baldi's School but if it's a stomp i can change (Though Baldi doesn't have RW at the moment)
Nah, it would be stomp if it was in Baldi's corridor, he has hax which works very well in his setting. Not to mention that gravity flip cones will also start appearing on floor 2 and 3. I am unsure about that though as I played Baldi's Basics for one week and really left playing it after I completed it a decent amount of times.

Nah, it would be stomp if it was in Baldi's corridor, he has hax which works very well in his setting. Not to mention that gravity flip cones will also start appearing on floor 2 and 3. I am unsure about that though as I played Baldi's Basics for one week and really left playing it after I completed it a decent amount of times.
Baldi's school and Baldi's corridor are different maps i assume then?

The battle takes place in Baldi's school. However, it's not in character for Baldi to use this ability out of nowhere. I think that he'd only use it if he were going to lose a battle, seeing as how he only used the ability at the very end of Baldi's Basics Plus.

The battle takes place in Baldi's school. However, it's not in character for Baldi to use this ability out of nowhere. I think he'd only do it if he were going to lose a battle, seeing as how he only used the ability at the very end of Baldi's Basics Plus.
Doesn't he do that when you collect the notebooks though?

Baldi's school and Baldi's corridor are different maps i assume then?
Baldi's schools have corridors and that's what I refer to by saying Baldi's corridors.
The battle takes place in Baldi's school. However, it's not in character for Baldi to use this ability out of nowhere. I think that he'd only use it if he were going to lose a battle, seeing as how he only used the ability at the very end of Baldi's Basics Plus.
Well, if he is close to losing a battle, what are the odds that he will use this ability out of nowhere? Like I have completed the game around 5 times myself and never seen him doing that.

Well, if he is close to losing a battle, what are the odds that he will use this ability out of nowhere? Like I have completed the game around 5 times myself and never seen him doing that.
I meant in canon. In gameplay, Baldi never uses the ability. He only uses the ability in a cutscene.

It's the ending of Baldi's Basics Plus. After the player completes enough floors, Baldi congratulates them, and then seems to send them back to the title screen by glitching the game.
How exactly would that affect in a match though???

Does he send Ayanokoji back to the starting place of the match?

How exactly would that affect in a match though???

Does he send Ayanokoji back to the starting place of the match?
I'm not sure how it would work, which is why I was asking. Within a battle scenario like this one, there isn't really a title screen for Ayanokouji to get sent back to. My guess is that Baldi crashing the game would freeze both of the characters for a few seconds, which would ultimately do nothing. One could argue that Baldi would reset the scenario and prevent himself from losing, making the battle inconclusive, but this isn't information that's accepted by the VS Battles Wiki as it stands, so someone would need to make a content revision thread about this.

Back