• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Though i doubt that will Ayanokoji anyway because of his Pyton which is supersonic
I don't think that matters anyways. Ayanokouji is a much more trained, and smart fighter. He has analytical prediction through which he can predict bullet trajectories and is much more versatile.

I believe this guy has baseline Street level AP while Ayanokouji can one-shot a person (Shiba), who is stronger than a person (Housen), who in turn can one-shot a person (Sudou), who is stronger than Ibuki who scales to around 4 kJ. This is like a stomp.

I vote Ayanokouji.

I don't think that matters anyways. Ayanokouji is a much more trained, and smart fighter. He has analytical prediction through which he can predict bullet trajectories and is much more versatile.

I believe this guy has baseline Street level AP while Ayanokouji can one-shot a person (Shiba), who is stronger than a person (Housen), who in turn can one-shot a person (Sudou), who is stronger than Ibuki who scales to around 4 kJ. This is like a stomp.

I vote Ayanokouji.
Ayanokoji is athletic speed with speed equalized

He can't evade a supersonic attack even with analytical prediction i believe

Ayanokoji is athletic speed with speed equalized

He can't evade a supersonic attack even with analytical prediction i believe
Watch it like this. I am athletic, you are athletic, but you have a gun. While I cannot react to the bullet speed for obvious reasons, my reactions can still be done to your hand movements. For example, if you raise your hand high, I know you will shoot, I can literally predict the trajectory of the bullet if I have prediction abilities just by seeing where your hand points at.

I think we can think ahead as well. Rick will need to shoot Ayanokouji in a vital organ if he needs to actually kill him. Ayanokouji took a knife hit from Housen like nothing happened. Both gun and knife possess incredible piercing power (in fact, knife has more edge advantages). Ayanokouji can endure the bullet damage actually. Secondly, Rick doesn't have AnPr, which doesn't allow him to dodge Ayanokouji's attacks in any way. Furthermore, Ayanokouji one-shots as well.

Watch it like this. I am athletic, you are athletic, but you have a gun. While I cannot react to the bullet speed for obvious reasons, my reactions can still be done to your hand movements. For example, if you raise your hand high, I know you will shoot, I can literally predict the trajectory of the bullet if I have prediction abilities just by seeing where your hand points at.

I think we can think ahead as well. Rick will need to shoot Ayanokouji in a vital organ if he needs to actually kill him. Ayanokouji took a knife hit from Housen like nothing happened. Both gun and knife possess incredible piercing power (in fact, knife has more edge advantages). Ayanokouji can endure the bullet damage actually. Secondly, Rick doesn't have AnPr, which doesn't allow him to dodge Ayanokouji's attacks in any way. Furthermore, Ayanokouji one-shots as well.
Well, I guess that makes sense

Rick has access to rifles, Shotguns, pistols and have Weapon Mastery which would make it easier for him to shoot Koji. I vote Rick here.

Rick has access to rifles, Shotguns, pistols and have Weapon Mastery which would make it easier for him to shoot Koji. I vote Rick here.
Weapon Mastery is the ability to have training of using more than 1 weapons. I believe Marksmanship would have been a good ability if we were talking about being "good with guns".

Weapon Mastery is the ability to have training of using more than 1 weapons. I believe Marksmanship would have been a good ability if we were talking about being "good with guns".
Weapon Mastery refers to the ability to use one or more types of weaponry with greater skill than the average person. This classification can be used for any kind of weapon, such as a sword, spear, knife, or gun.
I think above average skill at using guns with the guns being able to outspeed Ayanokouji massively should make this fight easy for Rick to handle.

I think above average skill at using guns with the guns being able to outspeed Ayanokouji massively should make this fight easy for Rick to handle.

Analytical Prediction would maybe work for some time but Koji would eventually be overwhelmed. Plus, Rick has the range advantage via his machete and Durability advantage (Rick has no Street level dura keys).

Analytical Prediction would maybe work for some time but Koji would eventually be overwhelmed. Plus, Rick has the range advantage via his machete and Durability advantage (Rick has no Street level dura keys).
Well, there's no "some time". Ayanokouji knocks off the gun and can do the same with the machete and Rick isn't like Wall hammer Titan (AOT reference) who has bodily weaponry, his weapons are to be held in his hands. This is Ayanokouji, a killing machine. He will probably predict the entire fight when they have even taken any fighting stances.
Ayanokouji also has pressure points which makes the fight even more easier for him. A gun is a no threat to him for now.

Last edited:
Well, there's no "some time". Ayanokouji knocks off the gun and can do the same with the machete and Rick isn't like Wall hammer Titan (AOT reference) who has bodily weaponry, his weapons are to be held in his hands. This is Ayanokouji, a killing machine. He will probably predict the entire fight when they have even taken any fighting stances.
Ayanokouji also has pressure points which makes the fight even more easier for him. A gun is a no threat to him for now.
It isn't like Koji can instantly blitz him lol. It would still take time for him to get to Rick and Rick can just shoot him in that time. Rick has acces to fully automatic rifles which would just make it easier for Rick to shoot Koji without needing to stop. Rick can also just keep his distance away from Koji while also shooting him. Ayanokouji has the advantage in close combat but I simply don't think he can get close enough to use it before getting shot.

It isn't like Koji can instantly blitz him lol. It would still take time for him to get to Rick and Rick can just shoot him in that time. Rick has acces to fully automatic rifles which would just make it easier for Rick to shoot Koji without needing to stop. Rick can also just keep his distance away from Koji while also shooting him. Ayanokouji has the advantage in close combat but I simply don't think he can get close enough to use it before getting shot.
Rick doesn't have his optional equipment

His standard equipment is only his pyton and machete, Ayanokoji can deal with it if he is at a long distance

SBA is 4 KM i think

OP says only Ayanokoji has his optional equipment
My arguments still stand other than the fully automatic part but I legit don't think Koji's Analytical Prediction would save him and let him get in close combat. He doesn't even have feats of reading and dodging things faster than him and we're assuming that he would dodge things that are about 50 times faster than him here. It's just not logical.

My arguments still stand other than the fully automatic part but I legit don't think Koji's Analytical Prediction would save him and let him get in close combat. He doesn't even have feats of reading and dodging things faster than him and we're assuming that he would dodge things that are about 50 times faster than him here. It's just not logical.
I was also questioning that but i think this match has SBA in it, Meaning they are 4KM apart

Besides, Reggor's argument can make sense too, Ayanokoji can prediction how he will shoot based on his body movement and calculations, He is capable of predicting the future to an extent, I believe Ayanokoji can dodge all of them from distance till Rick runs out of ammo, Ayanokoji also has a taser which helps him alot here too

I was also questioning that but i think this match has SBA in it, Meaning they are 4KM apart
4 KM distance between them helps Rick even more. Even Koji directly rushing (without trying to dodge bullets) at Rick would take around 8 minutes. Rick can literally shoot and reload over and over again in this time lol.
Besides, Reggor's argument can make sense too, Ayanokoji can prediction how he will shoot based on his body movement and calculations, He is capable of predicting the future to an extent, I believe Ayanokoji can dodge all of them from distance till Rick runs out of ammo, Ayanokoji also has a taser which helps him alot here too
Ayanokouji has no feats off dodging things faster than him. Yes he can dodge a few bullets but he can't dodge them all day like you guys are claiming like he would do. Rick can just keep on shooting him while keeping his distance away from him. Also, Koji has a Stun Gun, not a taser. His page takes you to a Taser profile but you can see a Stun Gun is different if you search for it.

4 KM distance between them helps Rick even more. Even Koji directly rushing (without trying to dodge bullets) at Rick would take around 8 minutes. Rick can literally shoot and reload over and over again in this time lol.
Rick doesn't have infinite Ammo
Ayanokouji has no feats off dodging things faster than him.
Predicting the future based on sheer mental calculation + predicting via body movement + thinking of all possible possibilities and planning for them really fast + being capable of dodging while tired, hungry and dehydrated is more than enough to make Koji able to dodge
Yes he can dodge a few bullets but he can't dodge them all day like you guys are claiming like he would do.
If he keeps his distance till Rick runs out of ammo yes, If he has infinite ammo which he doesn't, Then no
Rick can just keep on shooting him while keeping his distance away from him.
What i said above
Also, Koji has a Stun Gun, not a taser. His page takes you to a Taser profile but you can see a Stun Gun is different if you search for it.
Isn't Koji stun gun the ranged one?

Why is it the melee one now? In other threads it was considered the ranged one (I think?) and now it's melee?

Also enhanced awareness which is what Koji has i think? Also helps him dodge

And he is also superior than Ichika, Yagami and Horikita where all of them can anticipate attacks in advance

Rick doesn't have infinite Ammo
that isn't specified and he has infinite ammo if it isn't specified I think.
Predicting the future based on sheer mental calculation + predicting via body movement + thinking of all possible possibilities and planning for them really fast + being capable of dodging while tired, hungry and dehydrated is more than enough to make Koji able to dodge
These feats have nothing to do with what I said but whatever.
If he keeps his distance till Rick runs out of ammo yes, If he has infinite ammo which he doesn't, Then no
what I said above.
Isn't Koji stun gun the ranged one?

Why is it the melee one now? In other threads it was considered the ranged one (I think?) and now it's melee?
I don't know about past threads but no it isn't. Koji doesn't have a taser, he has a stun gun.
Also enhanced awareness which is what Koji has i think? Also helps him dodge
Enhanced Vision would help him dodge, not Enhanced Awareness.
And he is also superior than Ichika, Yagami and Horikita where all of them can anticipate attacks in advance
I'm pretty sure reading attacks count as Info Analysis feats but whatever.
Fear inducement also stuns him
I don't think Koji has Fear Inducement but this isn't the place to discuss that. Koji has to get close to Rick to use his Fear Inducement so no.

Back