• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-3-0] GRACE...this went a little bad (Xande vs Mikey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear
the last mod to comment something approved some things, "this should be that, actually"'d (or not approved) some others
and the approved are already on his profile

like...?
why do you guys care so badly for his Social Influencing when Xande's from the 1980s so he cannot know who's japan worst criminal in 2010s? lmfao

i swear
the last mod to comment something approved some things, "this should be that, actually"'d (or not approved) some others
and the approved are already on his profile

like...?
why do you guys care so badly for his Social Influencing when Xande's from the 1980s so he cannot know who's japan worst criminal in 2010s? lmfao
I don't think you read through the entirety of the thread but this isn't the place to discuss that so whatever.

The layers don’t make the dura neg better. It’s not like Mikey has power nullification. And isn’t it based on touch?
Based on hitting with a bat or touching with any part of the body, and Xando start with speed advantage so there is that

Also, I had unfollowed this alread and will again

Based on hitting with a bat or touching with any part of the body, and Xando start with speed advantage so there is that

Also, I had unfollowed this alread and will again
Xando does not start with the speed advantage in an equalized fight. Thats now how it works, i hope while I been gone votes haven't been illegally counted which @noninho seems to want to do in other threads participates in. Anytime he boost his speed Mikey's reactive power will react to it and get faster

i hope while I been gone votes haven't been illegally counted which @noninho seems to want to do in other threads participates in.
? elaborate on how i'm doing illegal stuff and how other participations of mine relate to that, mate.

Xando does not start with the speed advantage in an equalized fight. Thats now how it works, i hope while I been gone votes haven't been illegally counted which @noninho seems to want to do in other threads participates in. Anytime he boost his speed Mikey's reactive power will react to it and get faster
😮‍💨 Xando start with statistic amplification trough time manipulation(Student Deadly Speed ritual applied) that basically doubles his speeds, now please don't bring me back into this hellhole

😮‍💨 Xando start with statistic amplification(Student Deadly Speed ritual applied) that basically doubles his speeds, now please don't bring me back into this hellhole
I know what deadly speed is. Starting with deadly speed will only cause a reactive power reaction increase in speed from Mikey. Seems like yall misunderstand how reactive power works.

I know what deadly speed is. Starting with deadly speed will only cause a reactive power reaction increase in speed from Mikey. Seems like yall misunderstand how reactive power works.
?
Is his reactive power sight based? Like, does just seeing someone get faster amp him instantly? It's a pretty bold claim that he would instantly grow in speed to match Xande.

?
Is his reactive power sight based? Like, does just seeing someone get faster amp him instantly? It's a pretty bold claim that he would instantly grow in speed to match Xande.
Its reaction based and doesmt have a limit like deadly speed. Which also doesnt explain why votes are being counted, and its even bolder to assume someone with reactive power can't react to multipliers when thats one of the main things its made to counter.

Deadly speed does not outlast reactive power when it's literally something he cant spam and Mikey can
you can read above
more than once it has been mentioned that it takes time for mikey to get his amp, and with this time, Xande can use many haxes to beat him

(if you answer any more, i'm sorry but i'll be sleeping from now, it's 01:22AM here)

Its reaction based and doesmt have a limit like deadly speed. Which also doesnt explain why votes are being counted, and its even bolder to assume someone with reactive power can't react to multipliers when thats one of the main things its made to counter.
"Reaction based" is an utterly meaningless description. Is it just instant? Like his enemy does it and then boom he's instantly faster? Needs some clarification

but this time is no spite! and i maybe can get a win for brazil!
There never was any spite match, maybe that Mikey vs Saitama one but it happened like a week ago. Spite would be when someone tries to add obvious losses to Mikey's profile, Dazai vs Mikey, Mikey vs Meld aren't obvious, and I believe it is just coincident that Mikey is very trending now when is finally into the megajoules range, but yeah this is getting derailing so I will just state this.

Anyways, I believe Xande wins this primarily through the reasons stated by Redite250 of him being able to perform duraneg and having somehow good skills, Mikey's reactive power is reactive, and not something like he has fully controlled it, in his adult version, maybe, but we aren't sure of that.

why are you counting votes when an ability thread is going on for Mikey atm? Even if you reach grace and add it as a win, it will be removed since new abilities will be added for Mikey it seems like.

why are you counting votes when an ability thread is going on for Mikey atm? Even if you reach grace and add it as a win, it will be removed since new abilities will be added for Mikey it seems like.
the point is why are we even doing this anymore
image-removebg-preview.png

I don't see how any of his new abilities help Mikey in any capacity

There have been on that thread that we're already added, if i'm not mistaken. Presuming they aren't, you guys are the ones who need to prove that anything will affect this fight's result

There have been on that thread that we're already added, if i'm not mistaken. Presuming they aren't, you guys are the ones who need to prove that anything will affect this fight's result
Erm, no. Have you seen any changes on Mikey's profile?

Erm, no. Have you seen any changes on Mikey's profile?
No. Some of the things I've read on CRT's OP I remember also seeing on the guy's profile. I may be wrong, just don't think I am
Either way, doesn't change the fact that you guys ate the ones who have the burden of proving which things there would change the battle outcome.

But being honest: you know that the most probable thing is that most people wont be able to partake on TR discussions and/or the verse will be forcefully frozen, right? There's an Staff Discussion going on right now about it and, since they haven't mentioned VS threads, I'm trying to not make them instantly locked depending on staff's decision, but they have been really clear that they don't want CRTs and Calcs for some time...
Let's discuss with what we have because it is the only concrete thing so far (and will have for a long time)

No. Some of the things I've read on CRT's OP I remember also seeing on the guy's profile. I may be wrong, just don't think I am
Either way, doesn't change the fact that you guys ate the ones who have the burden of proving which things there would change the battle outcome.

But being honest: you know that the most probable thing is that most people wont be able to partake on TR discussions and/or the verse will be forcefully frozen, right? There's an Staff Discussion going on right now about it and, since they haven't mentioned VS threads, I'm trying to not make them instantly locked depending on staff's decision, but they have been really clear that they don't want CRTs and Calcs for some time...
Let's discuss with what we have because it is the only concrete thing so far (and will have for a long time)
Erm... Staff members are discussing about a post and time requirement for TR so no it's not getting frozen (at least for now). I would still like to wait for the ability thread to be concluded but you already went to grace so no i guess.

That ability thread honestly doesn't even add anything he doesn't already have and just offers explanations/classification for his abilities

Erm... Staff members are discussing about a post and time requirement for TR so no it's not getting frozen (at least for now). I would still like to wait for the ability thread to be concluded but you already went to grace so no i guess.
When/if TR gets its stuffed sorted out, you guys can rematch this thread if you think this was unfair or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back